Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not be Greedy  (Read 5079 times)
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Never be greedy as greed is the number one killer in everything ranging from investment, trading , etc. Do not be greedy as greed can make you lose all your money
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Different topic to discuss. Usually the greedier you are, the more you do and get in return, I mean adequate greed. But in conditions of crypto this may be really crucial to your profits...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Softcoin01

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:04:22 PM

Greed is a factor that drive to doom. In this case you need to be subjected to sentimental analysis. Some people after getting 20% profit for them selves, they still hope on the probability of making more. Fine you can, hut it is risky after all.
Softcoin01

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

Also, some people feel hyper when it comes to applying the sense of Online betting. The orientation behind betting is different from that of Bitcoin trading. Greed kills those who are under the  spell. And it is advisable, you pick some lessons from betting, only to serve as a back up to sentimental analysis.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

Greed is always a curse, and it became even worst when you make a big loss due to a small greed. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Greed is always a curse, and it became even worst when you make a big loss due to a small greed. Grin
I agree.So let's not be greedy with our cryptos.We should also wait for the right timing by monitoring the price chart so we will make trading more likely with a successful outcome.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

Never be greedy as greed is the number one killer in everything ranging from investment, trading , etc. Do not be greedy as greed can make you lose all your money
Right.Do not let your greed ruin all your sacrifices in crypto.You deserve to have a good profit by waiting for the perfect time when to trade and when to stay calm and cool.So don't rush things as this will only make you lose in the end.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

Ain't that bad to dream high and make you of being greedy. Satisfaction won't be accord if we all keep on dreaming and wanting more and more, that's why people will do everything to achieve such dreams and resulting into greediness.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

Being greedy is good if only you know when to use it. But being greedy and not selling your crypto even at a very high price can sometimes lead to frustrations and regrets. I was once greedy too where i just sat for almost a week looking how the value of my tokens grow drastically until its price fall down the following week.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
True!!!! Don't be greedy as mostly greed leads to huge losses. A very good example for this is that famous story named 'The greedy dog' Grin . So be a human being , don't become greedy dogs Cheesy. Don't wait for 100%-200% hikes, just sell your coins at 20%-30% profit. Crypto is highly volatile, you never know when you will loose your wealth.
We can assume that greed is a human nature, I think it's a psychological response of our brain that tells us to hope for more even we knew we're already profiting. It's easy to say that don't be greedy, but the temptation is much more stronger than contentment, like when we see our coins is doing good and it's time to take profit but since the trend is good and so we anticipate that it will increase more, so we didn't sell. But unfortunately, you had loss.

Likewise, remove the emotional thing and let the profit speaks to itself.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

Been greedy is essential to making reasonable profit on your trading and investment otherwise,  One would have just settle for stipend and that would not have made any difference in one's finances!
This is an undeniable and inevitable fact that if you want to earn money, you need to be greedy for it and being greedy is good as long as it makes you rich. The policies and strategies that your mind makes when it is greedy surpass the common intellectual barriers and are effective in long run.

There have been people who were dropped out of universities but the zeal and greed for success and money made them the current business tycoons.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

If you want to be a successful trader, greed is probably the biggest obstacle you will have to overcome because  Greed is one of the biggest enemy of trading and practise with proper discipline and right mind set with self-control will help you to overcome this negative emotion. 
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Most of the traders lose money in bear market is only when they are too greedy for profits and dont sell the coins in profit
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

For a beginner this is good advice. But if you are an experienced trader and the coin analysis shows that there will be a lot of growth, then I think that you can take a chance.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

control greed and human emotions are more important in trading we can't expect all the profits at once we can see profits only when market is bullish in positive trend
This is something that many people disregard as not being important but controlling your emotions is critical if you want to become a successful trader, many people know what they need to do in order to become successful traders since they have read many books but they just lack the personality and the necessary control over their emotions that is necessary to become a trader.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

For a beginner this is good advice. But if you are an experienced trader and the coin analysis shows that there will be a lot of growth, then I think that you can take a chance.
But still if you are well experienced trader sometimes you cannot control greediness that is why many traders suffer losses of huge capital in trading specially if they see that coin has low value with high demand but those coin are manipulated by the developer or owner, just be careful and it is mandatory that all traders know their limitation.

Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

It's easy to say that don't be greedy but it's actually very hard to control yourself from greediness. There are very few people that can control themself and avoid their loss. Most of people will get greedy by trading in crypto because it's very volatile and it can make anyone millionaire in very short time.

human greed has become a trait that can not be avoided, but it is difficult to control, particularly in currency trading crypto, opportunities that come suddenly very tempting to buy with all of our ability without seeing the potential for large losses, if we do not count with the heart careful big losses in front of us can destroy all the possessions we have ... is not an advantage that we can ...
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

it is true that we cannot be greedy in trading, because we will get worse if we rely on big profits if we are not always watching.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

Very good advice, I usually choose this 20% profit point when selling coins, because I am satisfied with such a profit point!

it is better to get a little profit but profit is obtained on a sustainable basis, in my opinion it is a good strategy to always get profit without risk when doing short-term trading
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:34 AM

Very good advice, I usually choose this 20% profit point when selling coins, because I am satisfied with such a profit point!

it is better to get a little profit but profit is obtained on a sustainable basis, in my opinion it is a good strategy to always get profit without risk when doing short-term trading
Yeah because the current situation of bitcoin prices is very easy to change direction from the increase to a sharp decline. then it would be better not to take profit too big and become greedy. take advantage of the best possible opportunity. not a problem get small profit because if you are too slow maybe the loss you will get
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: