Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:03:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not be Greedy  (Read 5081 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

It is true if you are a careful person, but nowadays, entrepreneurs and investors want to promote economic development in the region so it is impossible to pay 20%. Need some brains for investing in bitcoin. Thank you for reminding, I would consider thinking before doing something adventurous.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
I agree because there is also no assurance for us to get a 95% profit in cryptocurrencies, 20% is more possible than 95% and we must know how the market flows so observe most of the time if you are not busy because this is also important especially if the market makes more than 20% then that will be more good.
Japorms

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

The term do not be greedy is always easy to say that to do. Crypto trading are so addictive.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

That's the safest strategy in trading. And it has substantial advantages, no doubt. It gives you a nice oppirtunity to get a small constant profit day by day. But most crypto investors crave for something huge Cool

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
Yeah you should have Price Goal for you to not lose because expecting something big is too much, in this market your goal is enough. Since we are not all believe in it but mistakes teach us.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Of course most people would want bigger percent profit before selling. This is the hype cryptocurrency brought to the investors. So why would you settle for less if you can get more? Just be aware of the status of the market. Strategies should be set properly.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

Your opinion is right, sometimes many people are greedy and eventually fall into their own hands. Little by little the profits collected will become hills.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

As the great investor Warren Buffett says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". I have observed that this formula also works in crypto where things are highly volatile in nature and that's what big whales and institutional investors are doing in order to make a profit. However, this is my personal opinion and one should do his own research before taking any investment decision.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

That is the basic thing that all investors know but they never do. I used to read this theory very carefully but when I invested, I rushed and forgot to turn off. So what is the best way to contain greed? write down your profit goals. It will definitely help.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Only 20%? That can be a general rule of thumb, but in Bitcoin a 100% rise in the bull market is a rare thing. Usually it's 300% or more. Sure, we can keep selling at 20% rise, but what would be our advice when it reaches 25% and you've sold at 20? Buy back and risk losing money when it corrects or maybe wait for the correction to happen and buy then? It's not that easy. If you look at the previous bubble chart, if someone heard about Bitcoin in January, bought at 18k USD and waited for a 20% gain, he is fucked now, even though he thought "20% and i'm out!" Cheesy

20% high and how about a 10% in low Cheesy but I guess 20% is a little move in the market of crypto most tokens are volatile. Sometimes going down is harsher than ups.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

I agree because there is also no assurance for us to get a 95% profit in cryptocurrencies, 20% is more possible than 95% and we must know how the market flows so observe most of the time if you are not busy because this is also important especially if the market makes more than 20% then that will be more good.

In my opinion it doesn't belong to all investments. People can also make 20% profit in forex, but who want to make more money choose cryptocurrency and this fact attracts peoples attention.
Surely it isn't always possible to earn big gains, but i don't understand why you treated to 95% like that. Bitcoin is the biggest example of the gain potential of digital money.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

humans may not want to be greedy just maybe he wants to take maximum advantage so that a lot of people look greedy, when they get a lot of profits they try to enter again and hope to get more profits but that might make them get stuck in the price which is very expensive.
Of course this concept of greed and the more the better is very ambiguous in the crypto market. People might call you greedy when you go on expanding your business size but this might be due to another reason to you. SO better go achieving in the business and regardless of what people think and say about your investment, keep on replicating. However it is very important to set targets and to redesign business plans as you achieve the targets.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

well, that's a reasonable approach... countless times, countless people have waited for the highest possible profit and than loss the selling window...
but there are also countless times in which people sold their bags with 20% profit and than it raises up to 200% over the next week...
I can say it is a safe approach and it will be easier and quicker to collect profits, especially on crypto market... nevertheless it maybe too low to explore the potencial of your investments...
It is a difficult boundary to balance...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Yup right because it’s very difficult to wait the market price to rise to 95% and it wouldn’t last long if it reached 95% because many people will dump in massively. I think it's not a problem if we earned 10-25% profit because it’s a better profit than a loss.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Easier said than done, greediness is one of the acute problems in cryptocurrency. A huge number of investor come into this crypto world to be rich overnight especially it is seen in the newbies. In crypto, market greediness brings disaster to the greedy person. So investors in the crypto market should not wait to until the price goes up to its paramount stage.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

I agree with the author of the post. This is one of the main rules of investment. I regret that I did not observe it initially.

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

And do you think that 25% is not a big amount of profit already?

Indeed, i think that even a 1% is a HUGE amount of money if you are talking about a good sum (like if you have a budget of $4,000 - $5,000, a 1 percent would be 5$, and that is quite good for a trade)

Remember that most of the real investments are not even giving more than 5 - 10 percent a year.

Yup right because it’s very difficult to wait the market price to rise to 95% and it wouldn’t last long if it reached 95% because many people will dump in massively. I think it's not a problem if we earned 10-25% profit because it’s a better profit than a loss.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

In Cryptocurrency the greed always kills the investor. Greed is the instinct of investors, and it helps them overcome the risks, but it also kills investors. Know how to control your greed and do not let it manipulate you.

vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

right. This market gathers a lot of terrorists and so the new market has a huge capitalization. It is not just the contribution of investors, most of the capitalization is used to manipulate the market. So make a realistic investment plan and do it exactly as planned, do not let the guilt lead.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

right. This market gathers a lot of terrorists and so the new market has a huge capitalization. It is not just the contribution of investors, most of the capitalization is used to manipulate the market. So make a realistic investment plan and do it exactly as planned, do not let the guilt lead.

And i don't think we're going to see much of that 95% rise in price anymore. Not as much as the previous years. 20% would even be an ambitious amount by the current standards. I guess it would be safer to go for 5 to 10 percent especially if you're actively trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: