Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not be Greedy  (Read 5079 times)
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Greed brings disasters whatever we do for earning money or something else we should be free from greed. But easier said than done it is very tough to control himself when we are rushing for money but nothing is impossible. So in a crypto world investor needs to be satisfied with little profits and should keep them in the patient.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

It is the greed of becoming rich that we are in crypto market to earn higher profit ,to remain away from difficult and against the humane nature of progressive thinking , So in my opinion we should have balanced approach.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

Many are into cryptocurrency to become rich quickly some want to sell their coins only when the price doubles or even triples many wants to make huge profit at once which is usually not possible.The best thing is sell to get profits even if it is not that much,i have seen a lot of people who refuse to sell their altcoins at a balanced price and now many of these altcoins have lost their value so it is better not to be to greedy in crypto.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

the general public make comparable mistakes again and again because they may sit up for developing the fee of increase, because of the fact that due to sure elements, the rate decreases, so do not use as proper as feasible as viable. so do no longer be grasping at all.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:01:41 AM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
right. This market gathers a lot of terrorists and so the new market has a huge capitalization. It is not just the contribution of investors, most of the capitalization is used to manipulate the market. So make a realistic investment plan and do it exactly as planned, do not let the guilt lead.

And i don't think we're going to see much of that 95% rise in price anymore. Not as much as the previous years. 20% would even be an ambitious amount by the current standards. I guess it would be safer to go for 5 to 10 percent especially if you're actively trading.
even for current market conditions, I will not hold too long when prices rise, maybe when the price rises more than 5%-10% I will sell it. because when bearish occurs a price increase will rarely occur, so greedy will only make you lose when this condition, take advantage of the price increase as possible..
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

the general public make comparable mistakes again and again because they may sit up for developing the fee of increase, because of the fact that due to sure elements, the rate decreases, so do not use as proper as feasible as viable. so do no longer be grasping at all.
those who have detained since 2017 and are waiting for a higher price, of course, will feel a loss today. well, even though it can't be greedy, it depends on each goal. well, basically holding for a longer period of time without seeing profits will cause losses.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

Only 20%? For the sake of such small interests, I would not even risk it. I buy altcoins for the long term, and for me 20% is very small. If a person buys for a short time, then for him 20% will be enough
harleymasters

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:18:53 AM

The crypto market is still too young to be sure of something. It is easy to change and easy to manipulate, so I think we should be careful before it's too late. Greed can devour you. What I do is try to accumulate the same market that is not too important to profit in the moment!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

Your opinion is right, sometimes many people are greedy and eventually fall into their own hands. Little by little the profits collected will become hills.
Being greedy is always there but we must also limit ourselves from being greedy, and we cannot control the mind of people nowadays especially today here in our country we have a very expensive expenses todays which is many people needs to make additional income for their to survive. So, we can't avoid being greedy especially if we really badly needed it.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

those who have detained since 2017 and are waiting for a higher price, of course, will feel a loss today. well, even though it can't be greedy, it depends on each goal. well, basically holding for a longer period of time without seeing profits will cause losses.
but with greed it can make our investment or our trade not work well, so if my advice is never greedy for what we want to get a big profit or a very big result
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

but with greed it can make our investment or our trade not work well, so if my advice is never greedy for what we want to get a big profit or a very big result
Correct, many investors did a mistake and that is they are greedy sometimes that is why their investment was sacrifice and they encounter losses, but sometimes it is good to be greedy but that time is your lucky day if you gain an income, overall much better to be more careful before putting your money in one investment.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
You have a point, waiting for the uncertain can actually make you lose your best chance, and if you want profit then just adjust the minimum profit you have thought, not the percentage but we have to look more at how crypto moves, and if your analysis says that the maximum goes up there is 50% and your minimum profit is 10% so it would be better if you take 10% but that depends on your analysis and choosing your own decision.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

That's the safest strategy in trading. And it has substantial advantages, no doubt. It gives you a nice oppirtunity to get a small constant profit day by day. But most crypto investors crave for something huge Cool
Being greedy does not mean one should not invest or he should not buy coins to store, I think in this practical age all of us should be greedy to save the future of our family, the only greed which can spoil your profit is selling early to get your money and use it, greed is curse but I think making investment calls being responsible so calling an investor as greedy does not make any sense.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

That's the safest strategy in trading. And it has substantial advantages, no doubt. It gives you a nice oppirtunity to get a small constant profit day by day. But most crypto investors crave for something huge Cool
Being greedy does not mean one should not invest or he should not buy coins to store, I think in this practical age all of us should be greedy to save the future of our family, the only greed which can spoil your profit is selling early to get your money and use it, greed is curse but I think making investment calls being responsible so calling an investor as greedy does not make any sense.

Yes but when you have a coin that made a +30% on a day, what are you gonna do? Keep holding it or sell?

Of course that if you sell, that coin is gonna drop later, and will probably lose a 10 - 20 percent, that is the time when you go there and you try to re-buy to make a profit.

DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

It's human nature to be greedy. The only thing that makes the difference is when you learn how to control your greed. When you let greed consume your it will most often than not harm you. Better be on the safe side.
haitranvan1998

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

It's easy to say that don't be greedy but it's actually very hard to control yourself from greediness. There are very few people that can control themself and avoid their loss. Most of people will get greedy by trading in crypto because it's very volatile and it can make anyone millionaire in very short time.

When it comes to money, everyone is greedy, money makes people lose their mind, not control themselves, the virtual currency sometimes down, should suppress themselves to think more. what
ThankThake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

right. This market gathers a lot of terrorists and so the new market has a huge capitalization. It is not just the contribution of investors, most of the capitalization is used to manipulate the market. So make a realistic investment plan and do it exactly as planned, do not let the guilt lead.

And i don't think we're going to see much of that 95% rise in price anymore. Not as much as the previous years. 20% would even be an ambitious amount by the current standards. I guess it would be safer to go for 5 to 10 percent especially if you're actively trading.
It always happens. These markets are politicized as well. They are used for different personal interests and for that, these people often plan some propagandas as well to manipulate market accordingly.

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

Hello! Thanks for the helpful advice. I totally agree with you. No need to be greedy. I myself have repeatedly made such a mistake. Good luck!
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

The market so far are much down, then even the situation is like that still greedy person are aiming to get profit here no matter what it takes too. Then most often those greedy people here are newbies where they are always in a hurry and they never know who to listen to the matured community here too.
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

Taking 20% profit it seems that still too big and can be say is greedy, so I prefer to take 2-5% profit per day but consistent
Even though it only gets a little profit but if done regularly it will bring passive income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: