Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:36:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst things in your country?  (Read 17179 times)
rogersykes0

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:05:26 AM

Toxic countrymen. Here in the Philippines, when you're having a good life or lets say when you have a better life than them, they will try to pull you down. Even your relatives, friends and even worst is your family who dont believe in what you can do.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

The worst thing in my country currently and it is affecting all sectors of our economy is corruption and trivialism. If this two things can be dealt with I strongly believe that we would have one of the best countries on earth. We are blessed with abundance resources and solid minerals but few of our citizens are really enjoying this.
jeanetteLine

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:53:55 AM

Corruption, and how easily it is to spread the hoax. People are broke into pieces, I mean we are used to be united. Even families are being enemies to each other because of the political hoax. Our politicians only care about power and sacrifice common interest. They don't really care to build our country. They only care to build their wealth.
lh-crypto.com
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:14:43 PM

Corruption, and when high-ranking officials put their stupid relatives in office.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:18:09 PM

There are so many bad things happening in all the countries including mine too. But no none can escape these things but the politics is the worst thing in my country its like the few families are ruling one by one and no other can be there.

What is the worst thing in your country honestly?
I also go with you in my country also the politics is not so good I expect the next time is definitely the changes will came otherwise I love my country and it will give me everything
Badaa

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:46:55 AM

garbage is everywhere
robbyl209

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:32:55 AM

Everything! From the garbage to the people! But the worse are those dirty drug addicted street kids always touching you and begging for money! O_O
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

Everything! From the garbage to the people! But the worse are those dirty drug addicted street kids always touching you and begging for money! O_O
Seems like you are so tired and enough for your country mate?why not instead of looking for the negative side is try to do something to help the community?report all those garbage and drug addict that on the streed(if you are sure that they are because allegation can bring you more worst than them)sometimes all need is to act like a citizen than just being critics because this won’t help instead will worsen the situation
ZDPGI

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:41:20 PM

The government and the people living in it. They are all toxic.
walton687

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:57:48 PM

Political corruptions and some stupid politicians lol
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:47:04 PM

Political corruption seem to be the most high rated crime thing in every countries including mine,people kill people for political power and innocent people are treated with injustice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
camW00dS

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:48:53 AM

clown president
abhibtccc

Activity: 428
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 07:53:00 AM

Population , too many people against very few resources .

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
DeepuEzy

Activity: 180
Merit: 51

https://deepuezy.selly.store

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:40:34 AM

Well although Politics, Poverty, Corruption etc. could be the worst things in many countries... but according to me the super worst thing is Mindset (a person's way of thinking and their opinions to certain situations)

This should be applicable for multiple countries... not just my country.... as this belongs to human nature and it's not country specific...

💖💖 My AWS Credits Shop / Amazon Web Services Credits: https://deepuezy.selly.store

🔴✔️📢 Email ID: deepuezy@gmail.com  🔴✔️📢 Skype: live:deepuezy  🔴✔️📢 Hangout: deepuezy@gmail.com
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:37:26 AM

Well although Politics, Poverty, Corruption etc. could be the worst things in many countries... but according to me the super worst thing is Mindset (a person's way of thinking and their opinions to certain situations)

This should be applicable for multiple countries... not just my country.... as this belongs to human nature and it's not country specific...
The sad part?yes this is applicable to many countries specially those third world when the people is always crying for help but not doing their part to become wealthy,most of them seeking answers from the government but they are doing nothing to even help each governments .

Because this is a both parties obligation,and not for single individuals.and the way i see it?i guess we are on same country buddy
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:16:00 AM

Corruption, and when high-ranking officials put their stupid relatives in office.
That is nepotism! Something happened in my country some time ago when a military officer give military jobs to about 5 of his siblings and when the country was experienced terrorist attack another officer draft his five brother to fight the terrorist and five of them were kill in the process and the citizen were mocking the man for his greediness of give the five vacancy to his brother who letter were killed. Corruption and nepotism are to worst things that should not be find in any economic.
Lapatai

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

Trying to make the world better for everyone.

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:40:52 AM

Corruption and no unity in society.

Don't be afraid to donate BTC Smiley 3AsWVdytESviZoxpTyFXZwvBPuG6Pd3GEF
Motorista

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:43:35 PM

There are so many bad things happening in all the countries including mine too. But no none can escape these things but the politics is the worst thing in my country its like the few families are ruling one by one and no other can be there.

What is the worst thing in your country honestly?
Political corruption and war.
aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:39:54 PM

Everything outside of my city is really far away.
Or that we are like only country that has socialized medicine but not socialized dentistry as though our teeth aren't a large part of our health
iwnlfr
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 04:49:43 PM

In my country is the worst living because people doing terrible crimes and political corruption. None is getting punished by law. Hope soon here will have some changes once they stop being corrupted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: