Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] HashStrike Mining Pools - ZEIT, KARMA, MINT, RUBY, SYN  (Read 2954 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trigeek (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

We've been participating in the threads for the coins we support, but I figured it's a good time to start our own thread for information and support.  All of our pools feature:

* Fast hardware- Xeon processors, SSD RAID disks, tons of RAM *
* Redundant load-balanced systems *
* 24/7 site monitoring and response *
* Strike Tested(tm) infrastructure - capacity tested to 3000+ miners and 7gh/s- Per pool! *

Current Pools as of Mar 3rd 2014

Coin

Hash Rate

Fees

ZeitCoin*HOT!*

4.2gh/s

1%

KarmaCoin

500mh/s

1%

MintCoin

200mh/s

1%

RubyCoin

20mh/s

0%

SynCoin

20mh/s

2%

We appreciate any comments and feedback! Thank You!

# HashStrike $ Mining Pools -- Ruby -- Karma -- Mint -- Leaf -- Zeit -- Syn
** Low Fees ** Awesome support ** Super stable **

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trigeek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:52:21 PM

(Reserved)

djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:54:14 PM

hey great pool guys! possibly my favorite for the best consistant results. yours always seem lucky.

anyways, what's up with the maintenance mode on your zeitcoin page? are payments backed up? i can't log in...

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
trigeek (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

hey great pool guys! possibly my favorite for the best consistant results. yours always seem lucky.

anyways, what's up with the maintenance mode on your zeitcoin page? are payments backed up? i can't log in...

Maintenance mode has been removed.  The payout job is processing now, but it has another mini-backlog to go through.  You should see payouts hit your wallet in a few minutes. Smiley

14aristokrat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:47:48 PM

Please sell me in good hands I can not heavily costly to buy because the money are not many and I do not only to himself in half with a friend I buy

Exchange CoinEx

buy 83 satoshi LTC
trigeek (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 10:39:57 PM

So what happened to the Karma pool?

It's back up now.  There was a memory issue that caused a mysql crash, so everything needed to be restarted.

Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:18:28 PM

Hi guys, thank you for your service.
Can you please adjust the real income for Karmacoin (now it is half of shown and we have a new halving of -60% wednesday).

Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
MonkPsycho

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:49:15 PM

Why can't I login to the pool for days? I always get a page try later
MonkPsycho

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:17:01 AM

Nice to see that pool admin run off with our coins. REAL NICE!
syncoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:18:51 PM

Which Coin were you mining on the HashStrike Pool?

Donate to The SynCoin Foundation Today:
SynCoin Address: SYnFundYHArvaRGMowXE2v5fQQ4SVdvh5t
4w4k3ning

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:51:39 PM

Im trying withdraw my Zeitcoin coins since last week in zeit.hashstrike.com and no transfer my coins.!!I sended email,but no answer...
trigeek (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:55:07 PM

Im trying withdraw my Zeitcoin coins since last week in zeit.hashstrike.com and no transfer my coins.!!I sended email,but no answer...

I apologize for the delays.  Due to work obligations at my day job, I haven't had time to manage the support ticket system over the past few days.  I've re-run all the manual payouts for Zeit and you should have received your coins.  If you have not received them yet, please either PM me or email directly to hashstrike at gmail dot com and I'll help you out.

Moving forward, I'll most likely be shutting down the existing pools for mining with the exception of the KarmaCoin pool.  ALL pool pages will remain up for withdrawals for the forseeable future.

trigeek (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:57:08 PM

We have not run off with anyone's coins.  I can only assume you're referring to the LeafCoin pool, which we shut down for mining due to massive block chain forks that caused lost coins.  This already happened twice with the coin, and it is just not worth the hassle and lost money out of our own pockets due to problems with the coin itself.

You can also follow the directions above and I'll try and sort out payment for your mining time out of our own coins.  Personally I'd suggest you look at other coins to mine instead of Leaf moving forward, I don't have much faith in it.

Zer0Evasi0n

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

We have not run off with anyone's coins.  I can only assume you're referring to the LeafCoin pool, which we shut down for mining due to massive block chain forks that caused lost coins.  This already happened twice with the coin, and it is just not worth the hassle and lost money out of our own pockets due to problems with the coin itself.

You can also follow the directions above and I'll try and sort out payment for your mining time out of our own coins.  Personally I'd suggest you look at other coins to mine instead of Leaf moving forward, I don't have much faith in it.

And what about the SynCoin pool? We have not been capable of mining since 04/08/14 @  05:45:44 as seen here: http://syn.hashstrike.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
In addition, on the same page, we get this error message: "Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0" You do have to understand that from everyone else's perspective, it did seem like you ran off with the coins. During the maintenance, that was "scheduled" but never posted on twitter, on here, or even on the sites of the various pools in the days leading up to it, I, as well as a fellow developer and creator of one of the coins, attempted to email you regarding these issues, but the link that was provided on the maintenance notice page was a dead link. The email it linked to was [Client Email]. Neither myself, nor other members of the SynCoin community, have been able to mine coins or even withdraw coins since the 8th.

--Zer0Evasi0n
Zer0Evasi0n

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 01:12:43 AM

We have not run off with anyone's coins.  I can only assume you're referring to the LeafCoin pool, which we shut down for mining due to massive block chain forks that caused lost coins.  This already happened twice with the coin, and it is just not worth the hassle and lost money out of our own pockets due to problems with the coin itself.

You can also follow the directions above and I'll try and sort out payment for your mining time out of our own coins.  Personally I'd suggest you look at other coins to mine instead of Leaf moving forward, I don't have much faith in it.

Additionally, it would seem that there is 0 progression in the updating of blocks in the SynCoin Pool and therefore no coins can mature and be confirmed. A swift response would be greatly appreciated.

--Zer0Evasi0n
trigeek (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 04:46:31 AM

We have not run off with anyone's coins.  I can only assume you're referring to the LeafCoin pool, which we shut down for mining due to massive block chain forks that caused lost coins.  This already happened twice with the coin, and it is just not worth the hassle and lost money out of our own pockets due to problems with the coin itself.

You can also follow the directions above and I'll try and sort out payment for your mining time out of our own coins.  Personally I'd suggest you look at other coins to mine instead of Leaf moving forward, I don't have much faith in it.

Additionally, it would seem that there is 0 progression in the updating of blocks in the SynCoin Pool and therefore no coins can mature and be confirmed. A swift response would be greatly appreciated.

--Zer0Evasi0n

I haven't checked on the syncoin pool in weeks since it was essentially dead... but I just restarted the wallet, you should be able to withdraw shortly once the block chain catches up.

coins will mature and be confirmed by people mining on other pools.  Withdrawals don't require active mining on the pool to be processed as long as *someone* is mining on the blockchain (which it seems like barely anybody is, the difficulty is 0.03 right now.)

Zer0Evasi0n

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:28:37 AM

--Zer0Evasi0n

I haven't checked on the syncoin pool in weeks since it was essentially dead... but I just restarted the wallet, you should be able to withdraw shortly once the block chain catches up.

coins will mature and be confirmed by people mining on other pools.  Withdrawals don't require active mining on the pool to be processed as long as *someone* is mining on the blockchain (which it seems like barely anybody is, the difficulty is 0.03 right now.)

Understandable, however, the issue is that people have been mining on it actively but it has been down since Apr 8. Myself, and the other main person that has been mining on the HashStrike pool, actively, had been mining continuously. We did not even stop our miners. They got disconnected when the maintenance occurred and did not come back online after the maintenance had ended and the site was back online. Regardless, I thank you for quickly replying to my post and restarting the wallet. I will return later with an update. It would also be greatly appreciated if you or another admin of the site, if there is one, could still manage to keep people updated on what is going on with specific pools or the site in general, either through this thread, or your twitter account. Thank You.

--Zer0Evasi0n
MonkPsycho

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:04:11 PM

No I was reffering to mint.hashstrike.com. Oddly enough, I'm still having problems, cause I can't contact you on the contact form page, my mails aren't going. I can't add a new payment address, or do a manual payot, so as you can see from the aforementioned, I wasn't too far from the truth. My coins are there but I can't access them. What's the point of the pool since I can see that no one's mining?
MonkPsycho

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:21:26 PM

--Zer0Evasi0n

Still can't do a manual payout. Nor can I add a new adress.
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:05:19 AM

So is Hashstrike a gonner? 

"Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0"

karma.hashstrike.com

Time Since Last Block
304 hours 31 minutes 11 seconds

No apparent use of any pool in almost two weeks?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: