Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - HBO GO Accounts - Don't miss out on the new HBO television season! - $12  (Read 37281 times)
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:45:16 PM

Hi interested in one of these HBO accounts, I can pay via Paypal. Please let me know if still available, thanks!

PM sent.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seusnape

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:31:18 PM

Hello, I made payment to you several weeks ago but have not heard back.  Please check PM(s) from me with details.  Thank You
8131joshuaj

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:37:22 AM

Please people don't be fooled by this or buy, still have yet to receive anything from this user after purchasing subscription, and numerous attempts to contact them on here and cryptothrift, says she will message me and still nothing so buy at your own risk!!

Still selling, please contact me if interested.

Can you address this please? Has it been resolved?

Nope still has not been resolved, I sent her money over a month ago on the original cryptothrift link she accepted the payment, and told the site she had emailed me what I paid for stupid me released the escrow without checking because I was at work, and she still refuses to contact me either here or on cryptothrift, although it is only $12 it is very frustrating, unprofessional, and down right rude when she openly lies about messaging me yet I have no pm's on either site and I even provided my personal email and nothing there either, overall I am very disappointed and just want to help others from making my mistake!!
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:26:46 PM

Hello, I made payment to you several weeks ago but have not heard back.  Please check PM(s) from me with details.  Thank You

Yep, I see your messages now. Sorry about that, ever since finals/last couple weeks of the term I've been ransacked with responsibility, your stuff got caught in the undertow.

PM sent with account info. Enjoy.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:59:28 PM

Will these HBO Go accounts work in Europe or I have to use a VPN? And can the android app be used to stream?
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:17:01 PM

Will these HBO Go accounts work in Europe or I have to use a VPN? And can the android app be used to stream?

Most of my customers outside the US use some type of VPN. Whether a purchased one, SoftEther, or even the addon Hola. And yes, these will work on the Android app to stream. Apple, Xbox/Playstation, PC, etc., as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: