Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - HBO GO Accounts - Don't miss out on the new HBO television season! - $12  (Read 37281 times)
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

New episode of game of thrones tonight. Worth the hbo price!
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:15:39 AM

Lots of happy customers. What's $12 for Game of Thrones, The Wire, True Detective, Curb Your Enthusiasm, or Six Feet Under? All sorts of awesome television, movies, "late night", and comedy specials.

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:51:47 PM

Don't miss Game of Thrones S04E02 tonight! Buy an account and get caught up with the premiere.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:49:52 PM

I may buy one, PM me.
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:19:50 PM

Small bump.

Did a direct trade with "yimfinity" that went over very well, and very quickly.

Escrow on my listing or direct trades are still available!

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:27:21 AM

I purchased an account from "BitCoinJessica"(the account linked in the OP) on Cryptothrift back in April.  At that time it was $12 in BTC.  It worked fine on my Roku for about 2 months, and then it crapped out and said there was no subscription.  I immediately sent a message on Cryptothrift to the user explaining the situation, and asked for either a refund or a remedy to the situation.  I received no response.

I would not do business with this person until they explain why they won't make this situation right.

If you prefer to handle this in PM, feel free to PM me.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:53:13 PM

I purchased an account from "BitCoinJessica"(the account linked in the OP) on Cryptothrift back in April.  At that time it was $12 in BTC.  It worked fine on my Roku for about 2 months, and then it crapped out and said there was no subscription.  I immediately sent a message on Cryptothrift to the user explaining the situation, and asked for either a refund or a remedy to the situation.  I received no response.

I would not do business with this person until they explain why they won't make this situation right.

If you prefer to handle this in PM, feel free to PM me.

-Fuse

Which account is yours on cryptothrift? I pride myself in being an honest business, and I've replaced each account that has been complained about which hasn't been many so far, thankfully. Contact me on cryptothrift again, let me check the credentials, and if everything is borked I'll gladly replace the account; as per my 1 year guarantee.

- thanks.

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:34:00 PM

Hopefully I've satisfied that previously unhappy customer. If anybody else has any troubles with their purchase, please contact me on here or on cryptothrift (prefer this option).

Thank you everybody!

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:10:42 AM

Hopefully I've satisfied that previously unhappy customer. If anybody else has any troubles with their purchase, please contact me on here or on cryptothrift (prefer this option).

Thank you everybody!

Tygeade was able to resolve my issue, posthaste.  I would do business with him again, and I would encourage others to check him out if they are looking for a working HBOGo account.

Thanks, mate... you made my pregnant wife a very happy woman.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:47:25 AM

Who pays for HBOgo?  It's free for people who have HBO, so all you have to do is know one person who has HBO and use their login on your device. 

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:55:23 AM

Thank you everybody!

Tygeade was able to resolve my issue, posthaste.  I would do business with him again, and I would encourage others to check him out if they are looking for a working HBOGo account.

Thanks, mate... you made my pregnant wife a very happy woman.

-Fuse

Awesome, I'm so happy we finally got that situation sorted out. Apologies for not being on top of it when you first messaged me.

Who pays for HBOgo?  It's free for people who have HBO, so all you have to do is know one person who has HBO and use their login on your device. 

There can be a problem with too many devices using the same account, and sometimes errors can arise from that. Also, who needs HBO GO as a whole when you have a plethora of options to choose from for free digital media. It's the internet, y'know? People have their preferences though, and those people with a preference for cheaply purchasing a streaming acct associated with one of their favorite networks are the ones who I'm shooting for. (not that I discriminate against customers, I love all business Wink )

It's all a classic case of: "to each their own"

FUR11

Activity: 378

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:45:49 AM

There can be a problem with too many devices using the same account, and sometimes errors can arise from that.

That's amusing, coming from someone who admits that he sells access to the same account to multiple people.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:08:58 PM

Or you pay $8 to not have to track down a friend with HBO.  Besides, most of my friends are in one of two groups... those who already cut the cord with cable and are in the same boat as me, or those with cable TV and they only get the most basic package.

$8 for the year, man... it's a drop in the bucket.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:14:40 PM

There can be a problem with too many devices using the same account, and sometimes errors can arise from that.

That's amusing, coming from someone who admits that he sells access to the same account to multiple people.

They are shared accounts, but only between two specific parties: The person I rent these from (people that live in an apartment complex I work IT at), and the people who purchase them from me. Sure, not much beyond a verbal agreement I have stops the person from giving out their HBO GO accounts willy-nilly, but that'll cause problems for everybody, original owner included. Once you factor in the one year guarantee I have, which means I'll readily & happily give you a second account if yours quits working as expected, I don't foresee too many terrible situations arising.

As "Fuse" mentioned, if you have the $8-12 to spend on an easy, no-need-to-be-savvy option to watch some of your favorite shows, movies, documentaries, and stand-up.. it really is a drop in the bucket for a year's access. At least in my humble opinion.

Either way, I'm happy this conversation happened. My thread was looking awfully tacky with my continuous bumps and nothing else.

JohnnyMarcone

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:40:15 AM

I bought an account in March on Crypto Thrift. That account stopped working after about 3 months at which point I sent a message detailing my problem. They sent me a new login within minutes. The second account lasted about a month, and they again sent me a new login within minutes after receiving a message. All in all, I'm a happy customer. Thanks!
evo22

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:05:53 PM

Just bought an HBO Go account, and it was sent quickly and works!

Great deal!  Grin
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:52:25 PM

Yay, happy customers. Smiley

kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:24:16 PM

Yay, happy customers. Smiley
I also bought a account, and received the info within 8 hours.

Just need to try it out, but it seems all right!
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:06:06 PM

Interested in selling a few HBO GO accounts. These allow you to watch all of HBO's television, films, and assorted comedy specials/late night programs online. They are guaranteed for (1) year. Only 1 per customer please, thank you.

I have these listings on cryptothrift, which I urge you to use. Not only do I have proper feedback on there, it also has automated escrow (which protects both buyer and seller). Plus, lending support to a cryptocurrency trading post like cryptothrift is good for the cryptocurrency community, especially after BitMit/Coingig closing.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-17/

If you are interested in doing direct trade without escrow I will go first with select trusted members. I don't have an arbitrary minimum of what I consider to be trusted, but I'll likely flip through your posting history here and make a judgment call. Send me a PM for direct trades and we'll discuss the finer details!

Some of the quality TV shows you could be watching right now:
Game of Thrones
The Sopranos
Deadwood
Big Love
Boardwalk Empire
Silicon Valley
Girls
Band of Brothers
Generation Kill
The Wire
Bored to Death
Six Feet Under

All of these wonderful programs, plus quite a bit more I didn't list. All of that for $12 + you're supporting cryptothrift, which helps our cryptocurrency community out tremendously. Toss in the automated escrow, loads (30+) of positive feedback.. and the fact I'm the cheapest for HBO GO accounts (other sellers have them at $15-20). Why go elsewhere?

so, to watch this channel must using internet connection, sir??

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:19:00 PM

Interested in selling a few HBO GO accounts. These allow you to watch all of HBO's television, films, and assorted comedy specials/late night programs online. They are guaranteed for (1) year. Only 1 per customer please, thank you.

I have these listings on cryptothrift, which I urge you to use. Not only do I have proper feedback on there, it also has automated escrow (which protects both buyer and seller). Plus, lending support to a cryptocurrency trading post like cryptothrift is good for the cryptocurrency community, especially after BitMit/Coingig closing.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-17/

If you are interested in doing direct trade without escrow I will go first with select trusted members. I don't have an arbitrary minimum of what I consider to be trusted, but I'll likely flip through your posting history here and make a judgment call. Send me a PM for direct trades and we'll discuss the finer details!

Some of the quality TV shows you could be watching right now:
Game of Thrones
The Sopranos
Deadwood
Big Love
Boardwalk Empire
Silicon Valley
Girls
Band of Brothers
Generation Kill
The Wire
Bored to Death
Six Feet Under

All of these wonderful programs, plus quite a bit more I didn't list. All of that for $12 + you're supporting cryptothrift, which helps our cryptocurrency community out tremendously. Toss in the automated escrow, loads (30+) of positive feedback.. and the fact I'm the cheapest for HBO GO accounts (other sellers have them at $15-20). Why go elsewhere?

so, to watch this channel must using internet connection, sir??

Yes, it's similar to Netflix, but for HBO shows. There's also an assortment of movies, stand-up comedy, sports, documentaries, and "late night" shows.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: