Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CPA Coin CryptoPayAfrica (POW) Crytonight7 NEWCOIN  (Read 27203 times)
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

You say "Our website is active but we are still working on a lot of things so don't be too critical", okay, seeing the concept of this project that makes the mission to create more affordable blockchain networks in Africa is not easy, so this project needs to be appreciated as best as possible , I hope what you do will be smooth, good luck for the team

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
orso.grigio

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Same issue here - payments on  mining not coming through. I guess no payments from the pool overall for the past ~7 hours or so. Also - are there other pools running out there?
orso.grigio

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

A few strange sized payments just came through, but with 0 (zero) mixins. I think you want to keep mixins, yeah, to keep the transactions private!
zadomainregister (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

We are currently looking into the mining pool payment issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible

Regards, cdevTeam

We are running payments again. Pool will take a while to catch up  Grin Grin
Please note! It was the auto payment system in our pool software. The network nodes and other payments was functioning at 100%
Thanks for your patients

Grin Grin Grin

zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

A few strange sized payments just came through, but with 0 (zero) mixins. I think you want to keep mixins, yeah, to keep the transactions private!

Mixins size set back.
Guys we welcome anyone that wants to run a mining pool. Please PM me if you want to run and support the project.
Alexsis

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

Good.Payment is coming
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

You say "Our website is active but we are still working on a lot of things so don't be too critical", okay, seeing the concept of this project that makes the mission to create more affordable blockchain networks in Africa is not easy, so this project needs to be appreciated as best as possible , I hope what you do will be smooth, good luck for the team

Thank you for your kind words. Africa needs it trust me!!. In South Africa where we from things are very stable but if you look at other countries on our continent not so much Shocked Shocked
When CPA goes viral it will help people with no or little money send payments cross border with very low fees!!! thus helping their families a great a deal.
We will keep pushing on.

Will be online bit later Keep Mining
Dev Team

orso.grigio

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Mixins size set back.
Guys we welcome anyone that wants to run a mining pool. Please PM me if you want to run and support the project.

Great - thank you. The project reflects a lot of passion...I wish you guys well. Find a way to differentiate your coin and make it stick! You are likely already doing this, but please don't let your project fall victim to the same missteps that some other small CN projects have fallen prey to in the recent past. Github has excellent documentation on some of the issues, including a wallet attack uncovered by Arqma, and difficulty adjustment issues revealed by GRAFT. I am sure there are many others out there, not all of which may apply. Cheers.
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

Mixins size set back.

Great - thank you. The project reflects a lot of passion...I wish you guys well. Find a way to differentiate your coin and make it stick! You are likely already doing this, but please don't let your project fall victim to the same missteps that some other small CN projects have fallen prey to in the recent past. Github has excellent documentation on some of the issues, including a wallet attack uncovered by Arqma, and difficulty adjustment issues revealed by GRAFT. I am sure there are many others out there, not all of which may apply. Cheers.

Good advise. Thank you, its so good to know we have support. I am posting a flyer that is going out on social media in a few hours.
Please go over to our twitter account and follow us for news https://twitter.com/cpacoin1
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

SatanSpawn

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

You can always tell the potential new scams as they are self moderated and delete anything that they don't like. Good luck everyone. I hope this works out.
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

You can always tell the potential new scams as they are self moderated and delete anything that they don't like. Good luck everyone. I hope this works out.
LOL Satan you bashed me on page 1 1st Day!!
Yes as you can see we are not self moderated and we let the community decide. All you have in this world is your credibility.
Transparency is the only way to get community trust. I been burned myself before and is also one of our reasons for us to restore trust in the sea of deception called crypto!. Thanks for the good luck we will take it. So all forgiving from my side for page 1 remark.  Wink
I am trying to get us listed so I have some work to do.

Happy mining Guys and Girls
Dev Team
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:52:49 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:23:29 PM by zadomainregister

Social Media Blast : Media links
Promo done. Here are the links:

https://twitter.com/MultiTpark/status/1036650365859622912

https://www.facebook.com/CrytocoinAndPCGaming/photos/a.895942153759930/1944687608885374

https://www.facebook.com/groups/912029862219448/permalink/1822385587850533/

pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

the pool is not paying, it seems to have a problem again
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

the pool is not paying, it seems to have a problem again

https://pool.cryptopay.org.za/#payments
Payments are running no problems  ; Smiley
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

Since this will be focused as global currency in Africa.
This means that the coin will be able to be used in daily transactions, is it right?
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:37:42 PM

how does this project exactly help the millions of Africans who dont even have electricity? or is this another project using the name Africa for its own benefits.
Very good question. There will always be a need for miners to verify transactions. We introduced our web miner that can also run on a mobile phones.
Africa has large mobile market. We also introduced our self contained offline paper wallet generator.
This will help people with no access to tech able to hold coins as gift vouchers to exchange for goods if excepted by the merchant. (Still ways to go)

We don`t claim to solve world hunger.  Grin  If I can help A send B money across borders cheap without any interference in Africa i will be a happy man.

zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Since this will be focused as global currency in Africa.
This means that the coin will be able to be used in daily transactions, is it right?
We start small but we see a larger picture so yes that is a long term goal.
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

00:50 in the morning dev going to bed good night all
Happy mining Grin Grin
miilaa

Activity: 7

View Profile