Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:33:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CPA Coin CryptoPayAfrica (POW) Crytonight7 NEWCOIN  (Read 27203 times)
bebum

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

plus point for your project because it seems to me that your project can work effectively and discover talented developer all over the world.
zadomainregister (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

Thank you, we will also be starting signature campaigns soon if you want to join us   Grin Grin
miilaa

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

пoчeмy GPU нe пoдключaeтcя к пyлy
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

Africa is a low continent with money circulating, but hopefully with this project Africa is also the biggest money circulation in the world.
pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

the pool is not paying, it seems to have a problem again

https://pool.cryptopay.org.za/#payments
Payments are running no problems  ; Smiley
dev I have pending balance of this pool please check and pay;
cp3HS1jidtGFfjDgFSKWKdeN4GADZ6iGAWk1fyMpPzvuivUn7Y56ob2bTqXU3SsDCcE1ztanghgP6Zk PU3CdGA8z2dmGZQYZn
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 03:27:19 PM by zadomainregister

the pool is not paying, it seems to have a problem again

https://pool.cryptopay.org.za/#payments
Payments are running no problems  ; Smiley
dev I have pending balance of this pool please check and pay;
cp3HS1jidtGFfjDgFSKWKdeN4GADZ6iGAWk1fyMpPzvuivUn7Y56ob2bTqXU3SsDCcE1ztanghgP6Zk PU3CdGA8z2dmGZQYZn

Will check for you
I send you a PM
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

Africa is a low continent with money circulating, but hopefully with this project Africa is also the biggest money circulation in the world.
If you looked at what happend with Zimbabwe`s hyper inflation - Bread price Z$10 million.
The government took peoples USD and turned them into ZIM bond notes at the banks. So people flocked to bitcoin and the exchanges hyper inflated that price locally as well.

Some wealthy people managed to protect their money by turning it into bitcoin but the lower to middle class income group had no alternatives.
We want to help our fellow people by giving them the option to use our currency as a safe unrestricted medium of payment and also offer the protection of anonymity.

We can only achieve our goal by building a strong community and get to reputable exchanges. We started marketing our project locally to varsity students and we will continue to grow the project locally and internationally.

Some Stats.
We reached over 350 Windows wallet downloads.
We reached 100 Miners ranging from website miners to high end rigs.

This all was achieved in 4 days. SO continue to support us share our project and help us get to exchanges by voting SOON!
Happy mining
Your Dev Team

lozmangames

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Video how, where and how to mint the coin CryptoPayAfrica coin (CPA) (rus): https://youtu.be/I5f2FjOu85E
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Video how, where and how to mint the coin CryptoPayAfrica coin (CPA) (rus): https://youtu.be/I5f2FjOu85E
Nice video thank you.. Need some English my Russian is not up to scratch  Tongue Tongue
orso.grigio

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

Payments have gotten screwy again - they are moving, but in insufficient amounts to prevent accumulation of pending balances.
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

Payments have gotten screwy again - they are moving, but in insufficient amounts to prevent accumulation of pending balances.

We will be increasing the payment frequency in about an hour. We are in the process of building a second pool.
We welcome anyone that wants to run their own mining pool. Get in touch with me.

Regards
Dev Team
orso.grigio

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

We will be increasing the payment frequency in about an hour. We are in the process of building a second pool.
We welcome anyone that wants to run their own mining pool. Get in touch with me.

Regards
Dev Team

Is there a reason why the payment issue has been cropping up? It would be good if it could be conclusively sorted out, so that folks feel confident in leaving their rigs on the pool without having to worry about payments getting jammed up.

Cheers.
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

Regards
Dev Team

Is there a reason why the payment issue has been cropping up? It would be good if it could be conclusively sorted out, so that folks feel confident in leaving their rigs on the pool without having to worry about payments getting jammed up.

Cheers.

Your payments are safe and will be pending and not lost, we have about 1 Million backlog CPA to pay out then we will be up to date.
We leaving the payments every 3 minutes from now. Seems to be better. As soon as we get a second pool up we will notify everyone. Then you can set fail over pool.
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Outstanding payments are down to 400K We should be back on track soon

Regards
Dev Team
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

Please go vote for our coin listing at coinfalcon.com

https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/cpa-cryptopayafrica

Feel free to leave a comment voting is free!
Your Dev Team
cdevafrica

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

Interested in our coin?
Keep up to date with us by following us on social media!
Check out our updated News & Updates page: https://cryptopay.org.za/news-updates/
We'll be adding more to it as the project expands
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

The network has been working fine for days now, without failures. Quick synchronization, payments and confirmations. I like this coin and the great idea of uniting all of africa! I will support the chain and expect rapid development from the developers.

Thank you.

Yes we are happy with the way the network is functioning. The mining pool let us down a bit with the outflow of payments but it was a configuration issue on our side. So you learn!!! We are excited for the road ahead and we are trying to meet our road map target on exchange listing dates.

Head over to our twitter account and follow us. We will eventually announce our listing on twitter 1st.

As always Happy Mining folks  Smiley Smiley
Your Dev Team

zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Hey, guys! When there will be a branch in the discord, bounty, airdrops and other marketing chips to attract attention? Everyone wants to communicate with the developers and draw attention to the coin!
We did setup discord, will release info soon.We are working on Signature bounty's as we speak. We are also working on getting the coin listed at exchanges for now. Gives you all time to mine a bit more  Grin

Will communicate news soon
CPA Dev Team

Please go vote so long
https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/cpa-cryptopayafrica
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

We will be doing a weekly update every Friday about what we have done in the week.
Our coin is officially a week old today.

Stats
Windows GUI Wallet Downloaded 384
Linux GUI Wallet Downloaded 5
Windows Simple Wallet Downloaded 21
Linux Daemon Downloaded 14
Miners Downloaded 287

Mining Pool
51 786 965 Coins Mined (7 days)
Pending Payouts 490 002
Down Time 0 Min
1 X Paying out Issues - was fixed in timely matter
Users Joining the Pool 103
Highest User count 63

Social Media
Media Blast Circulation Total Reach on Twitter 137 Likes 77 Retweets
Facebook 78 Likes
Steemit Mention https://steemit.com/youtube/@gocryptogo/newborn-crypto-coins-or-29-08-03-09-2018
New Coin Release we are mentioned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LGVJBEq318

We made changes to our website some image work (Frontpage)
We applied for listing at over 20 Exchanges (We are currently working out what the best fit will be for our coin)

Network Stats
Height: 18069
Transactions: 7779
Reward: 15755.5562 CPA
Supply: 289635769.61 CPA
Emission: 3.4071 %

Development Team is Working on Android Wallet.
Working on second Mining Pool
Bounty program Signatures in design phase.

We hope you guys will continue to support us and share our project.
Week one was busy and we cant wait to get stuck in next week.

As always happy mining
Your Dev Team

Rjred1

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

Can you please setup a telegram and or discord. Also place some info on airdrops. That's a big pre mine knowing it's not all getting dumped would be great
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: