Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CPA Coin CryptoPayAfrica (POW) Crytonight7 NEWCOIN  (Read 27187 times)
marte1982

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

Dev we have need of exchange...if is possible 2 exchange very soon..roadmap must be respected for credibility..
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zadomainregister (OP)

Activity: 247

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

I am answering all the above.

1. I got feedback and they pushed the launch date till 24 Sept 2:30 pm UTC.
This is beyond our control when they launch. Its a new exchange so im sure things don`t always goes as planned.
And yes i am pissed for missing our roadmap deadline by 4 days. We were ready and told they would be open by then.

2. Discord and Telegram.
We have a discord server ready as it is long weekend over here.. We dont have someone to sit and monitor discord the entire day. We are still weighing our options on who and how we will manage it.

3. Credibility.
We are 3 weeks old as you can see we are trying our best to answer everyone concerns and question every day.
We are here to stay and and we will push on regardless what people might assume to think.

4. Marketing
We want to give the coin value hence the push for one exchange now.
Exchanges are charging up to 3 BTC to get listed these days We rather spend money developing and marketing for now.
We asked people to vote and only 20 votes was done. So as community you have to work with us to spread the word.
You cant expect to mine some coins and make a fortune the 1st day. If you help us spread the word thing will grow quicker.

Its a Sunday morning and I am answering questions. It should show you we are committed Smiley Smiley Smiley
orso.grigio

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

I don't understand why everyone is always clamoring for exchanges. Listing too soon runs the risk of stunting a project's growth as everyone becomes obsessed with price. For a coin with 1 mining pool (unless I am mistaken there are still no others) the real focus should be on development, opening of other pools, developing use cases etc, growing the network hashrate, etc. Buyers won't magically materialize just because there is an exchange.
orso.grigio

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

The fact that the project has managed to attract a few tens of miners (31, at current count) with not that much exposure is encouraging. Some more effort on bringing in new miners and establishing the use case for the coin, developing features linked to the use cases etc will pay rich dividends at a later stage once listed. It looks however like the listing is going to occur soon on a new exchange, and the end result is likely to be a sharp slowdown in progress as the price established may (my guess is, will) deter additional miners from coming on board.
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

The fact that the project has managed to attract a few tens of miners (31, at current count) with not that much exposure is encouraging. Some more effort on bringing in new miners and establishing the use case for the coin, developing features linked to the use cases etc will pay rich dividends at a later stage once listed. It looks however like the listing is going to occur soon on a new exchange, and the end result is likely to be a sharp slowdown in progress as the price established may (my guess is, will) deter additional miners from coming on board.

Some wise words. Our thinking was that a new exchange has to grow as well and they will have to market thus also pushing the coin growth. I have close contact with the owner and he will make sure we get the necessary exposure on their new exchange.
We will have to do some research as to how and when we going to a second exchange and how it would affect what we trying to achieve.

Yes definitely more mining pools. I was hoping some community members would take up the challenge. If I own all the mining pools it will also seems that we want to control everything. That is not the case we want everyone to contribute.

Like I said its been 3 weeks we also learning the ropes. I am in two minds about discord so early in the project. I have seen many projects go up in flames because of FUD spread on those type of channels.

"The fact that the project has managed to attract a few tens of miners (31, at current count)"
Remember that doesn't count the webminer and daemon miners stats shows we have over 90 Miners connected today.

We have a public holiday tomorrow in South Africa. Its a bit of family time. I will have a meeting with my team as soon as everyone is available.
We have 29 Nodes active already
http://51.15.99.72:8085/

orso.grigio

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Some wise words. Our thinking was that a new exchange has to grow as well and they will have to market thus also pushing the coin growth. I have close contact with the owner and he will make sure we get the necessary exposure on their new exchange.
We will have to do some research as to how and when we going to a second exchange and how it would affect what we trying to achieve.

Yes definitely more mining pools. I was hoping some community members would take up the challenge. If I own all the mining pools it will also seems that we want to control everything. That is not the case we want everyone to contribute.

Like I said its been 3 weeks we also learning the ropes. I am in two minds about discord so early in the project. I have seen many projects go up in flames because of FUD spread on those type of channels.

"The fact that the project has managed to attract a few tens of miners (31, at current count)"
Remember that doesn't count the webminer and daemon miners stats shows we have over 90 Miners connected today.

We have a public holiday tomorrow in South Africa. Its a bit of family time. I will have a meeting with my team as soon as everyone is available.
We have 29 Nodes active already
http://51.15.99.72:8085/

Keep up the good work. Even if I am not keen on a listing, I am curious to learn more about the exchange itself. Have a good holiday!
marte1982

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

Dev thanks for your good work and professionality..
I think that 1 coin without value it makes no sense...
It would be great to see CPA to 100 satoshi...if not even more..
leon22

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

It would be great to see CPA to 100 satoshi...

Dreamer Grin
marte1982

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Dev 45 min to launch exchange?
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

checking now give me few minutes
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

Looks like they almost ready for us.
Give few more minutes
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Looks like they almost ready for us.
Give few more minutes
By the Way we just hit block 30K on the chain.
leon22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

Where exchange?
cdevafrica

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Hi all we are aware you are all anxious to get trading and we are immensely grateful for all  your support so far.
We are currently running some final tests with the exchange's developers and the exchange should be available in the next couple of hours.
It has been a long and difficult process to get listed, thank you for your patience
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

Hey Guys

Firstly, thank you for your patience.  It's been a long road to where we are and we are almost almost there.

As with any project, we have hit some hurdles with the exchange team and are not 100% satisfied with some of the features - this still needs correcting. 
Their guys are working on it and we will only release it once we are 100% satisfied with what they have to offer.
We will post an update in 24 Hours

Keep mining.

Just posting some screenshots to show we are busy.

Showing the Exchange Wallet

Showing the USD Market

leon22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Hey Guys

Firstly, thank you for your patience.  It's been a long road to where we are and we are almost almost there.

As with any project, we have hit some hurdles with the exchange team and are not 100% satisfied with some of the features - this still needs correcting. 
Their guys are working on it and we will only release it once we are 100% satisfied with what they have to offer.

Keep mining.

https://cryptopay.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Screenshot-from-2018-09-24-20-16-01-3.png

Showing the USD Market

https://cryptopay.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/WhatsApp-Image-2018-09-24-at-19.52.35.jpeg

What is name of exchange ?
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

Hey Guys

Keep mining.

Showing the USD Market

Waiting for exchanges link instead of screenshot

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

any news about exchange ?
zadomainregister (OP)

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

Hi Guys,

They are sorting out look and some small stuff but they are allowing deposits and trade.
Guys just keep in mind its a new exchange. They will build a following in the next few days. So lets play nice and build a relationship going forward.

Please post any suggestions you might have to them on their twitter or social media platforms. And not on our thread here please!!
Exchange Link https://primex.xyz/

Enjoy!!

Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 01:57:48 PM by Ros-In

Aren't you thought that we need telegram community?

----------

edit: deposit to primex done, this is great!

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: