Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete topic  (Read 5174 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

animals have to begin to be noticed, because human greed has begun to grow, which causes the extinction of animals to be even bigger, maybe through this platform all human eyes begin to open, by keeping animals in their habitat, I will continue to appreciate it. and good luck
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

project seems promising for me as a animal lover i do my best to support this wonderful project, as per coin specifications i like reward structure,low supply makes coin price steady and expensive, so its best time to buy from there pre-sale on discord, join for free Airdrops

https://discord.gg/54XFBNV
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added BuySell coin (BULL) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

BuySell coin (BULL)

ShitToMine - BuySell coin (BULL)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Endangered species and so on are increasing and I think that it will be a great activity.
Since improvement of habitat is important,
I look forward to future activities.
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

This project look like promissing and i am following this project from now on. The best thing is they want to help habitat, animals. This making me like this project much. Hope everything will be bright for this coin to make them support habitat.
mrmreza

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

hey I'm announced to all here is good community is BULL.
it great coin.MN also good position. it will be listed in Cryptobridge. already paid. I hope all people can extra earn from here.all the best.
HappyG182

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

New project with the aim of helping wild animals. POW/POS/MN Coin. 4% of funds from presale will go to IFAW (International Fund for Wild Welfare) and a MN will be setup and its profits will be sent to the same fund. Wish it could be more MN's, but it is a start!
sarzil

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

Great initiative by BULL coin.I am pretty sure that they'll end up with an outstanding result.Helping out the endangered species is really an amazing initiative.Good Luck☺️
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

animals have to begin to be noticed, because human greed has begun to grow, which causes the extinction of animals to be even bigger, maybe through this platform all human eyes begin to open, by keeping animals in their habitat, I will continue to appreciate it. and good luck

very well said. maybe at some point of our live, we will be extinct because of our greed.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

I think this project is moving in the right area, through fundraising in Crypto, this project is able to create animals in their habitat. I am very sure that many rich people will consider and glance at the development of this project
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Strawberry pie put in a mechanic trap with metal claws will get u as more wild animals as u want. Set it properly and attach the spring of its deadly tooth to the handspike with a membranous ring inside and u are good to go. I could hunt with my bare hands and achieve similar or even better result but that is because Im an experienced beater, could fight a bear if a need be. Extinction? Well I think humans will be extinct before animals.

Ceyptoworld2

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

with the aim to saving animal can really contribute towards the wildlife animals and make it more easier for them to exist with us in a same page, great initiative, i don't know hou much the tem can achieve their goals but i have a strong believe for it, hoping for a mega huge success in near future.
Hridoy1111

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Very intresting project.Buysell coin looks promising.All the best to buysell coin... 😊
SIVTSOV

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Hello everyone) I think this is a very interesting coin) is worth buying) if only there will be 11 million coins, then I think the price will be good)
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

Project idea is new and refreshing. Project has great potential
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

I think the purpose of this project is really good there are not many that have in mind to support organizations that help animals. The low maximum supply of this coins is very interesting to me as well, plus the Masternode is the cherry on top. Very active community and a very promising future for this project.
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

Good news, the project administration is already negotiating the listing of their coins, with the exchanges Hitbtc and Yobit. A good choice of cryptocurrency exchanges.Good luck!
Sjorzzie

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

BuySell coin is a good project. Everything looks great, like the whitepaper, roadmap, wallet, presale and discord. Also the airdrops and bounties gives the opportunety to collect some extra coins. Keep on going this way.
paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

nice project however I call it bull coin, easier to remember

love to see where it go's !  go go
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Just jumped in. Specifications looks good, low supply, low premined, just the way I like it! And it’s about organizations that help animals – hey what is not to like!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: