Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete topic  (Read 5175 times)
jfriy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:38:27 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 07:57:33 PM by jfriy

Pool: http://pool2pool.asuscomm.com/site/mining

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool2pool.asuscomm.com:3433 -u wallet -p c=BULL
cadeck

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

wow this is very exciting today I see the price of BULL / BTC bounce back at the price of 0.00008796 BTC. I hope that this trend will continue to rise from time to time. I love BULL  Grin
alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

great project and active team. on the channel discord passes bounty have time to get free coins
Buysellpay2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Driek

Activity: 738

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

Great coin to support. The coins generated by a MN contribute to the support of IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare). At the moment the IFAW is paid in $, in the future they will be paid in Crypto currency. Perhaps an idea to create a webstore with nice coffee cups, T-shirts and so on with a wild life print on it that you can buy with BULL coins? The generated money can be forwarded to IFAW.
JIMB876

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

Crypto Bridge listing will definitely bring many more investors and a boost in trading volume. Keep making moves team and send out regular updates so that we the community can share the success with the world.
kusaka

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

The event that happened last wednesday made the whole altcoin community shudder . Appeared rumors that one of the stake pools was hacked and after a while it was confirmed.When right at several exchanges began big dump.
Fortunately BuySell coin was not affected, just because it wasn't listed on ill-fated Pool. Just remember that if you sell BULL coins at low price, you spit on the rest of the community like those hackers.
Driek

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

I is indeed the community together with great Admins that make a strong coin. I think that BuySell has both and makes a great coin in that way. If the coin can be reached and traded by the many via great exchanges like now already on Crex24 and soon on CryptoBridge, the price can only rise. Indeed don't sell low, stand your ground and keep the price up! 
Buysellpay2018 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

I hate dumpers. They ruin all peoples gains. But i believe price will go up soon. We are whit you till the end...
Driek

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Hi Everybody, great project to join! A great coin builds itself on an active community and knowledgeable admins who all have faith in this BULL coin. As this is a project that has an ideal (protection of animals) as it's prime target, the community consists mainly on people who believe in the BULL project, not just for quick wins. At the moment the price is low because of some people dumping the coin for a low price, which draws the price down. Great moment to buy BULL coin now it's price is so low. Join us!
Driek

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

For a quick peak at the real-time price and price-history: https://coincodex.com/crypto/buysell/
BULL coin can already be traded at Crex24:  https://crex24.com/exchange/BULL-BTC
BULL coin is still in the process of generating enough cash to be listed in Crypto-Bridge, a widely adopted Exchange. Listing on this Exchange will increase the trading volume, more people will buy BULL coin, causing the price to rise.
BULL coin can be Staked just fine in the local wallet. At the moment the current block number is 99370, the Reward for 1 block is 0,3. When block number 100.000 has been reached, the Reward for 1 block will raise to 0,5. This Reward price will remain till block 10.000.000
Leggoz

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

As we don't all have 1000 BULL coins to start a MN (MasterNode), you can also join a Share Masternode. In such a Shared Masternode, you can claim a seat. A seat is for example 10 coins worth of BULL coins.
You sent your coins to an address provided by the Shared Masternode administrator. After you sent the coins, you sent a message to the Shared Masternode administrator with:
* TXid
* The amount of coins you sent
* Payment address > This is for example the receive address of your local wallet on your PC. Here you receive the coins the Masternode "produces".
An example where you can join a Shared Masternode is https://discord.gg/C3N8U4P (Discord). Below information can be found there but just for your information:
* The Paymant of this Shared Masternode is once a day.
* The minimal Deposit is 10 BULL
* The Fees are 3%
Driek

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

Great initiative!
BULL coin will fill a Master Node to help the animals in need. All the coins that the MN generates are donated to a foundation for the protection of animals. According to the White-Paper this is the IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare), for more information, see their website:  https://www.ifaw.org/international  The generated coins will be sold in bits to prevent that the value of the coin drops.

kusaka

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:43:46 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 08:56:01 PM by kusaka

BuySell project updated its site. New site is more beautiful and convenient. There is less green and it's good. I'm looking and I like that I see. But when I look at DOM-table, I want to shout:
- Don't, do not sell at a low price. If you did not find your coins in the garbage.
Leggoz

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

When using a local wallet on your PC, make sure it is the latest version. At this moment it is v1.0.0.3-60003
This wallet works just fine, already with a few coins you receive stakes, nice!

If you want to Mine BULL coin than you can also use a pool like Weekend Pool >  https://weekendpool.info/
Also ProminersTools is available > https://pool.prominertools.com/

popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:37:22 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 01:23:46 PM by popcoins

This is an interesting crypto project. Buy/Sell is almost what all cryptos have to get involved with. So got to be a good one here Cheesy

Reseved Grin

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

kusaka

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

Yesterday I launched my BULL wallet and left laptop online. In about four hours I received notice about incoming transaction. That was my first staking coins.
Buy, hodl, and stake. Just do it.©
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:36:11 AM

You write that the organizations for the protection of animals make you donations,as far as I know, they collect donations themselves. Grin
Contact Greenpeace and he will help you Grin.
vergotle

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

I have been following the project for some time now and what a project?  The dev team behind the project is awesome.  However, what I like most of the project is their conservation objective.  That makes the project unique in the sense that the active community is more concerned with animal welfare and conservation than making a quick buck.

This place the community in a unique position with in the greater crypto environment.  I am excited to be a part of this community.  This community has great potential and is doing important work.  I hope they succeed and grow stronger as time pass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: