Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mailing list for all victims of Gox.  (Read 1260 times)
OhShei8e (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:34:35 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hereby I announce an open mailing list for all victims of Gox (and interested people).

Rules:

* Anyone can subscribe to the list.
* Only subscribers can post to the list.
* The archive of the list is public.
* The list of subscribers is not public.

Subscribe:

https://www.olivere.de/mailman/listinfo/gox-self-help

To post to this list, send your email to:

gox-self-help@list.olivere.de

We were left alone with a telephone number. But we are not alone. We are Legion.
Gox like to continue therein to treat us like little kids. 

Personally, I have lost 95% of my bitcoins with Gox. I would like to find out what happened inside and outside of Gox.
I want to know the truth. Many have depreciated Gox. Some tell us we should give up.
They say that we are just stupid. They try to intimidate us.

But what are the hidden motives here?
Who have an interest that Gox disappears without a trace?
Let me guess: maybe some have benefited, maybe some have cheated and maybe some evade taxes?

All the same. Most people in the community have traded with Gox for a period of time.
And at the end someone must left behind. So let us, who we have an interest to clarify the matter,
begin to work together more effectively! Let us help each other!

Therefore I have set up this simple mailing list.
Especially technical issues can discussed much more structured on such a list.
Also we can deal with personal cases of victims there.

The clarification of the matter will probably last for months or maybe years.
At some point, it will simply just annoy the rest of the community.
On the other hand I'm (and maybe it's not only me) tired to sift tons of garbage and malice to find some useful information.
So, I hope it works better with this mailing list. Let's try it! We are so many people.
Do not give up!

Oliver (aka OhShei8e), Giessen, Germany

PGP key ID: 144BFEAA
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTFNxFAAoJEETdfOgUS/6q3r8H/1U+nd2/eTXWE5ABSQn7tpeS
LRI+qrDqaWzNIz7/aWjow3QOfDYP4bFqNnaDrBnvf0880HHzEE1QGM5nC6F2IBIy
P7bbJ13tIaOfT3MR8UhjMfzfs5GQcrMsb+NGbrUw44QK3bgewuD5ECIWOMpLSZbG
rUfSz3GYug0Ogiilu7Vk4vvqpYXysPBk1m0r9yQ1z1flJH+ISwfrMcBVOnZH8s4J
MZUmNWkhwe+Vn0DMkaWMP9/765tKKZu79N4YdaSeF4JWeb3nUXw3xYqlEQpDKWWC
ZADWhAqs5cPfxS5vp867aMXJiqytKPWf1FhWmn5pyErufQ4e19mnJhMAoCWXBuc=
=lO07
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:01:44 PM

Sorry for your loss OhShei8e. I really mean that.  But last year when I was trying to warn you and others, this was the response you wrote to me:

To be fair: You just scared and therefore you have a distorted perception of reality, like so many people these days. It is very unlikely that Gox is insolvent. But there is the danger of a stampede, because of people like you.  Wink

Good luck with your initiative.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:04:43 PM

The coins must be somewhere, maybe the US Feds have the cold wallets?

Pangia

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

STOP!

The only person who has the coins is Karpeles.  Which entity is investigating the theft? Japanese authorities, US Feds, the Bitcoin Foundation (just kidding with the last one).

Anyone know who's really investigating this or did Karpeles really get away with stealing half a billion dollars.

His mother (in a French article) says that he has an above average IQ (LoL). Guess he does since he got over on all of us.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
OhShei8e (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:59:03 PM

We will find them. But that will last and do I need help. That's why I started this list.
OhShei8e (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:05:01 PM

Sorry for your loss OhShei8e. I really mean that.  But last year when I was trying to warn you and others, this was the response you wrote to me:

To be fair: You just scared and therefore you have a distorted perception of reality, like so many people these days. It is very unlikely that Gox is insolvent. But there is the danger of a stampede, because of people like you.  Wink

Yes, I have written this nonsense. Have to learn it the hard way.

Hope I have through my words no one persuaded to stay on Gox.

renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:56:46 PM

STOP!

The only person who has the coins is Karpeles.  Which entity is investigating the theft? Japanese authorities, US Feds, the Bitcoin Foundation (just kidding with the last one).

Anyone know who's really investigating this or did Karpeles really get away with stealing half a billion dollars.

His mother (in a French article) says that he has an above average IQ (LoL). Guess he does since he got over on all of us.
He has the coins but the feds ordered him not to touch them.

If he really has a 190 IQ then he wouldn't steal 550 000 BTC when he already owns for himself 200 000 BTC + 100 000 BTC from Mt. Gox, this would be stupid and retarded, it's not greediness anymore but sheer stupidity and I doubt he did that. Pay the iron price to get 550k BTC means having 1 million people hating you and wanting you dead or behind the bars, that is totally counterproductive.

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
Pangia

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:27:28 AM

STOP!

The only person who has the coins is Karpeles.  Which entity is investigating the theft? Japanese authorities, US Feds, the Bitcoin Foundation (just kidding with the last one).

He has the coins but the feds ordered him not to touch them.

If he really has a 190 IQ then he wouldn't steal 550 000 BTC when he already owns for himself 200 000 BTC + 100 000 BTC from Mt. Gox, this would be stupid and retarded, it's not greediness anymore but sheer stupidity and I doubt he did that. Pay the iron price to get 550k BTC means having 1 million people hating you and wanting you dead or behind the bars, that is totally counterproductive.

Shut the fuck up, please!!!

Spreading bullshit.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pangia

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:29:39 AM

Sorry for your loss OhShei8e. I really mean that.  But last year when I was trying to warn you and others, this was the response you wrote to me:

To be fair: You just scared and therefore you have a distorted perception of reality, like so many people these days. It is very unlikely that Gox is insolvent. But there is the danger of a stampede, because of people like you.  Wink

Yes, I have written this nonsense. Have to learn it the hard way.

Hope I have through my words no one persuaded to stay on Gox.

Hi OhShei8e,

I don't think that your comment encouraged anyone to stay in MTGOX.  I think that some of the MODS here as well as the Bitcoin Foundation are more to blame.

Keep your head up. Don't let this get you down. I think that you're doing a good thing putting together this list.  

Best of luck to you sir.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
OhShei8e (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:40:06 AM

Keep your head up. Don't let this get you down. I think that you're doing a good thing putting together this list.  

Best of luck to you sir.

Thank you! Plan a project for highlighting all Gox-Coins in the Blockchain. More after my vacation. See you!

- Oliver
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: