Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish! I wish!! I wish!!! Stop always wishing You bought Bitcoin in 2009.  (Read 2593 times)
BTCHopeful16

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

Lamenting constantly will not help us out of the present situation. We need to act to meet up with those who are ahead of us in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

LOL, maybe they will create a kind of time machine to do that. Well, many people often say that, but don't see the potential they have in the future. Well, if you regret not buying bitcoin that year, I think you should start collecting bitcoin for now.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

This is the absolute truth. The time is now and I see every time as a good time to buy btc. The market has shown a great sign that it is cyclical in nature and so I don't see the point wishing you had joined in 2009.
Past won't come back even how hard you wish for it. People who are in bitcoin from 2009 are lucky if they believe in bitcoin potential from that because price is cheaper than it has today. But people do not have contentment and always wishing without doing anything for it to achieve. Even you are in 2009 but do not have any amount to buy bitcoin, it is just useless. Start it now and never lose an opportunity.

wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

Good idea, look at the value of Bitcoin in the present and in the future, it is in a stable value and only increase in the near future.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

Each one of us has it's own path that clock to take but if bitcoin and your path have not crossed last 2009, then you got nothing to regret for. Only those whose paths were crossed with bitcoin's path may regret of not taking the opportunity to invest on it when its price were actually below 1$ yet.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

its good to know that wishes are not horses, so we have to accept responsibility and take things the way it shoild be taken with right attitude. i am glad i glad bitcoin at thee time i met it , i want to be more gateful so that my life and genertaion can be transformed by it and its technology. this is only my wish.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

There are so many rumors about the Bitcoin price and the Bitcoin term. However, in order to make the decision to invest in the crypto market you should think carefully. 2019 may be the start of Bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

That's already part of the past. A misopportunity for other people who already know bitcoin during that time and misopportunity for others too who missed that chance of knowing bitcoin. It's time to move on and i know it's not yet too late to join the party.
The people that lament the opportunities that they lost tend to focus on the past and on what it was, they do not realize that even right now with the market as it is, there are many opportunities to make money if they just look for them, but they do not want to do that because that is hard work, if you want to find opportunities to make money you cannot just sit on your chair and lament about what it could have been.

So which option do you think they are going to take? The hard path of trying to find new opportunities in the market and a earn money that way or they will take every opportunity to complain about not adopting bitcoin when it was very cheap? I know which one they are going to pick without even asking them, they will choose to complain.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

Stop the wish ride and jump in now and buy bitcoin , so you won't have reason to regret in the nearest future.
Make hay while the sun shines.
KindredP1

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

Wake up! Come to reality. This is 2018, yet you still wish you bought Bitcoin below $0.01 in 2009. The truth is that you will never be in the year 2009 again till you die, and Bitcoin will never be below $0.01 again. You just have to focus on today and the future. I am also sure even in future when Bitcoin would have reached a far more higher price hopefully, People will still wish they bought at least in 2018. So therefore, be grateful to whoever introduced you to Bitcoin today, and also accept that you joined cryptocurrency or Bitcoin at a time your creator wanted you to. Make the most of it now.
Most of us missed the opportunity of 2009 and even till 2015 when Bitcoin price was still very low. I wish I was in then. But I have to forge ahead.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

Wake up! Come to reality. This is 2018, yet you still wish you bought Bitcoin below $0.01 in 2009. The truth is that you will never be in the year 2009 again till you die, and Bitcoin will never be below $0.01 again. You just have to focus on today and the future. I am also sure even in future when Bitcoin would have reached a far more higher price hopefully, People will still wish they bought at least in 2018. So therefore, be grateful to whoever introduced you to Bitcoin today, and also accept that you joined cryptocurrency or Bitcoin at a time your creator wanted you to. Make the most of it now.

I wish i could have invested in BTC a long time back but that is in the past. Now i have to focus on the present and work with the data i have now, not what was 10 years ago. The reality is you alway have to adapt to current market conditions and also adapt your plans to the market.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

I completely agree with you. No need to look back and regret, you need to invest now to not regret then in future)

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

because the market continues to fall and has not risen or at least recovered, some of them expect prices to drop to $ 0.01 as in 2009, and then want to buy it again with a large amount for long-term hold and the event at the end of 2017 can be repeated. but that won't happen, if you hope the value of bitcoin will return to the moon, the current price is ideal enough to help you get profit later on. hope that the return to $ 0.01 is impossible.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

Honestly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wishing that we could go back to 2009 in order to purchase Bitcoin at its crazy low price since almost everyone love to dream and who doesn't dream on becoming a millionaire through crypto?

I have thought on multiple occasions about inventing a time travel machine like the Delorean( Grin) and travelling back to 2009 in order to purchase some Bitcoins and retire happily in the future.

As some famous people say, there is no limit to dreaming and no one can place a limit on your dreams except for yourself.

dadach

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

Those that bought @0.01$ would sell at 30$. Cheesy

I think good practice would be to sell off only a portion every time, and always rebuy if it drops. If it goes up, you still have 40-50-60% of the initial coins. I made a mistake of selling most of it 2013-2015 that I got from mining, but still kept an amount enough to cash some in the near 20k ATH boom. I am always keeping at least 30% of the coins, and investing 10% every month from my paycheck. I know BTC will go back past 20k, but it might be a few years. I somehow still feel it is not too late to have good investment gain with BTC.

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

The people buys at that year 2009 probably became rich buy now. I heard it if i am not mistaken its $0.1 wayback in 2009. Investors now makes huge money out of it since it reaches its peak price upto $14k in december 2017 just wow! If anyone has 1million usd for their capital maybe its hundreds of millions at that time.
serenagomz95

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

That's a great idea. Those who have bought at the top and failed to return are hard to find, but for those who know and understand the nature, this is the opportunity to make a lot of money. Increasing, decreasing is a rule, but for Bitcoin, it is a long-term view that it is a real investment.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Come on guys, this is the not the time to give up on this amazing digital currency. Although this year has been a very volatile year for bitcoin, but one thing has always remained whenever this amazing digital cryptocurrency goes down, it bounces back much stronger than it was before. This is hope that keeps most crypto enthusiasts like myself who are resilient and have compelled us to develop a strong faith in this amazing cryptocurrency called bitcoin. Please this is not the time to give up on this amazing coin.
Piggymonster

Merit: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

I definitely agree with you, let's focus on the present and the future, it's just a waste of time regretting the past. For me, I am happy that as early as now, year 2018, that someone introduce me to bitcoin and I feel that I am lucky that I joined this early because I can see a brighter future of the world of cryptocurrency.
KXC247

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Their is no need crying over spilt milk. People that bought bitcoin then were opportune to buy it and that was how it happened. Now is another chance to buy bitcoin now. The price is low now and any wise investor can also accumulate more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: