Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Member @VVginial is a scammer Mod please consider  (Read 243 times)
robinbade (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

I really need money so I sell all I have but unlucky I got scammed by a pathetic member

@VVginial  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=859308   telegram @Blackvipfv

Topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4890854
I lost $80  my eth totally empty  https://etherscan.io/address/0x694ee93148e719dfaf7de7d31905b83b6b9895bf

Proof chat tele and message bitcointalk
https://imgur.com/a/tc5sZRS
chat tele when he  used @Blackvipfv    and  https://imgur.com/a/iCTMP8L
Now he changed tele to @blackcatom05
I hope mod can ban him to he never can scam again, at  time I trade with him no see any red trust so really unlucky
He is very smart I think so all info social media he posts may be fake, only this account bitcointalk he is using I think should  ban or red trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

First of all Moderators don't take anything related to scam for consideration,so no one will be banned for scamming the people on this forum.But DT member can tag him with negative trust so the people may stop dealing with him.

Move the topic to the scam accusation and let's wait for DT's conclusion about your case.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

That is what happens when you try to buy/sell any digital accounts. Even if the deal went successfully, you could never have total control over the account and would always be recoverable by the original owner. Who in their right mindset buys twitter accounts? Takes two minutes to create one.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

What mod have to consider? Scams aren't moderated here. You should contact DT members to red tag them. And next time when you will buy/sell something here, always use trusted escrow.
Who in their right mindset buys twitter accounts? Takes two minutes to create one.
Yeah, it takes two minutes to create Twitter account with 0 followers. But people are buying Twitter accounts for the same reasons as Bitcointalk accounts - earning of money.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

In your topic you said that you will send the account first to trusted members, but why did you send it to @VVginial? I don't see any positive feedback in his account, only negative in the Untrusted feedback saying he's a scammer. You should use an escrow next time.

That is what happens when you try to buy/sell any digital accounts. Even if the deal went successfully, you could never have total control over the account and would always be recoverable by the original owner. Who in their right mindset buys twitter accounts? Takes two minutes to create one.
I think you misunderstood the situation. The OP @robinbade is the seller and not the buyer. Meaning he is the original owner of the twitter account. He said he lost $80 dollars, but it's not because he paid $80 to @VVginial, he means that the user didn't pay him the amount after getting the account from him. He gave his Eth address' etherscan link to show that it did not receive anything.

More accurate to say that he lost his twitter account worth $80.
robinbade (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

Thanks, @jhenfelipe that right, I sold my account but I don't receive money, he doesn't pay for me, before trading with him I don't see any negative  feedback, but after that, I check in next day I know he is a scammer

Thanks, @The Pharmacist , I hope when seeing red trust, no one will be scam again
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

Just to open this thread, I see someone gave me negative feedback accusing that this idiot (VVginial) is my alt account. Which I thought that this newbie (orane) was fooled and scammed by this scammer (VVginial) assuming that I will handle their trade as escrow which I never did. Until now I still didn't receive any reply from orane for what really happened. Tagged.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: