Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt/SHA Dual Helix 5c Miners by Gridseed - ON SALE SOON!!  (Read 1381 times)
helixminers (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Providing mining hardware...one person at a time!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:51:31 PM

HELIX MINERS. HARDWARE FOR THE MINING OF SCRYPT AND SHA-256 CRYPTO-CURRENCY!

www.helixminers.com

SALES WILL OPEN SOON!!

Hello Everyone!

We have been meticulously doing the calculations and obtaining the best possible prices for shipment, product costs, accessories, and even product boxing, so that we can provide the BEST possible pricing based on market and our savings!

I have always been a great believer in passing the savings onto the last customer on the totem pole and I believe that we will be able to beat every competitor out there in pricing.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

We will be doing a week long sale on these Helix 5c Miners at a super low reduction in price...ALMOST at cost value, just for those first few people that have been following our updates and checking the page out!

So stick it out with us...we will be opening up sales in the next couple of days!

PS....please please make sure to sign up for our blog as that will keep you up to date with all of whats happening with Helix Miners!!

www.helixminers.com
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 11:53:25 PM

well interesting but I dont see prices? Smiley

I was on your web page and found none price at all Smiley
helixminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:52:32 AM

I will be updating the website soon for sales....right now it looks like they will be around (give or take 10$):

1-9 @ $245/each

Lot of 10 @ $235/each

Lot of 20 @ $225/each

Lot of 100 @ $205/each

**WE WILL BE GIVING HIGH DISCOUNTS FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF GRAND OPENING TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE!!!!**  (around 10-20% off)

We are finalizing shipping fees right now to make certain of these prices and we will also be including many more options for accessories and other things...more than just the controller.

Our company will be providing tech support on Forums, through email, and other mediums for support.

Thanks!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:22:00 AM

Do you ship to Anchorage, Alaska?  Usually not a problem but some areas/companies seem to have issues.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
helixminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:24:47 AM

Do you ship to Anchorage, Alaska?  Usually not a problem but some areas/companies seem to have issues.

Of course we do!!

We cover North, Central and South American Countries  (I say that like Alaska is another country...haha)

We have a distribution center in California for those areas all the way up north!
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:52:13 AM

Will you accept escrowed payment via one of the trusted members on this site? 

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
district

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:08:09 AM

When will we be able to purchase? Are these shipping from the US? Would you ship to Canada?
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:46:51 AM

Of course we do!!

We cover North, Central and South American Countries  (I say that like Alaska is another country...haha)

We have a distribution center in California for those areas all the way up north!

So you are only limited to these parts of the world ?
helixminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:56:37 AM

When will we be able to purchase? Are these shipping from the US? Would you ship to Canada?

Of course we do!!

So you are only limited to these parts of the world ?

We believe so much in this product that we will be willing to accept many forms of payments.  I'm not familiar with many people from this site but I guess we could work something out.

But FYI we will be using STRIPE.com for merchant services, PayPal, Amazon.com, bank transfer, local bank deposit with Bank of America, and even local pickup and payment!

PM the details and I can speak with the finance department!

AND we are not limited to worldwide shipping...although we are still working out the "kinks" for that.  We definitely have the "Americas" handled though!

PS to all:  please sign up to our blog as many of these questions will
Be answered as I open the doors for this sale!
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:24:37 PM

I tried to sign up for the blog updates and got an error

Unable to send form. No storage service is configured. Configure one using the 'Storage' tab from the configuration area for this block.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:30:00 PM

I will be updating the website soon for sales....right now it looks like they will be around (give or take 10$):

1-9 @ $245/each

Lot of 10 @ $235/each

Lot of 20 @ $225/each

Lot of 100 @ $205/each

**WE WILL BE GIVING HIGH DISCOUNTS FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF GRAND OPENING TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE!!!!**  (around 10-20% off)

We are finalizing shipping fees right now to make certain of these prices and we will also be including many more options for accessories and other things...more than just the controller.

Our company will be providing tech support on Forums, through email, and other mediums for support.

Thanks!

thanks for those infos

Thats makes it clear.

I will think about it and contact with you if interested Wink

Anyway - best wishes, all best !

itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:20:02 PM

Looks good keep us updated. When do you think first shipment will be?
helixminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:26:00 PM

Hello Everyone!

We have been meticulously doing the calculations and obtaining the best possible prices for shipment, product costs, accessories, and even product boxing, so that we can provide the BEST possible pricing based on market and our savings!

I have always been a great believer in passing the savings onto the last customer on the totem pole and I believe that we will be able to beat every competitor out there in pricing.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

We will be doing a week long sale on these Helix 5c Miners at a super low reduction in price...ALMOST at cost value, just for those first few people that have been following our updates and checking the page out!

So stick it out with us...we will be opening up sales in the next couple of days!

PS....please please make sure to sign up for our blog as that will keep you up to date with all of whats happening with Helix Miners!!

www.helixminers.com

[/quote]

I thought that a picture from our visit to the Gridseed China office would be a good addition to our reputation and proof of our "seriousness" of our business and relationship with gridseed.  

This is Gridseed's lobby and reception area.  They are just now expanding and so the rest of the location is still a little messy.

After taking the elevator to the 7th floor of the building, this is what you walk up to.

Looks good keep us updated. When do you think first shipment will be?

We will be opening up our sales page this next week and so first orders will be processed by the end of next week! 
helixminers (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:53:44 AM

MinerHeads!!!

First off I want to thank everyone that has been supportive of us and our goal to provide the best products on the market, at the best possible price and with the BEST kits available to the consumer.

For every 2 steps forwards we've had 1 step back.  But hey, you can't get up if you don't fall down, right??

We've had such a GREAT response to our site and request for the Helix Miners, that we want to make sure everyone will get a piece of the pie.  So we've opened up a reservations page so that you can let us know the amount of units that you would like to purchase.

Well, first off, the reservation page is free and you don't have to provide ANY payment information.  It is merely a way for us to know how many units are actually going to be sold as soon as we get them.  We are doing this because if the demand is larger than we will obviously order MORE units to cover those additional requests!

Secondly, how much does the units costs??  Well based on our calculations of shipping, customs, taxes, blah blah...we will most definitely be the cheapest on the market.  And of course the more you purchase in sets, the cheaper it will be for you!

Hopefully this will help us help you to get the units to you quickly and efficiently!!

MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION HERE:  www.helixminers.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: