Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As you think IZX is a normal project.  (Read 172 times)
Kool5 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:24:52 AM

I participate in the IZX project. This project attracts the zoo. And wherever you are. In what country did not live. Coins are everywhere. Coins can be caught by the phone like a sucker, only coins cost money. Each coin has its own price. I liked the team that works in the project. Filled. Davoli is a pleasant project. And do you think this project has a perspective and

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Krezi777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

I also participate in this project. The team is really good from 10 points. 10. Everyone is good at helping. Only IZX does not cost a lot of $ 0.01. This is very little. I would like a dollar for each.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

Though I didn't use it but I heard that it is a good project and its users are appreciating their work. Their team management and developers are also good. Overall everyone gave a good review about it.
Kool5 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

IZX project very much like it. They have now released a very good application on the phone. With which you can collect coins. All they work well done are listing them on an electronic wallet almost on time. Small there are only delays. I do not know what will happen next, but there is a good potential.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

IZX project is a blockchain based platform for augmented and virtual realities. They uses the augmented and virtual technologies and geolocation services. It is a multitasking platform.
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

This is relatively new project in the market of crypto currency and this is also doing well in the market. People have given a positive news and reaction about this project and its team but we cannot say it reliable now as we should monitor this even more.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

So far it looks like a good project and looking at the reviews, the people have given positive feedback towards it. But since it is new, we do need to see the number of experts in the team and then come to a conclusion whether we should invest in it or not.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Investment in any ICO now for me is a no- no. No matter how good and hyped a project is now, I'll not commit any ETH to it, especially as the price of ETH is dwindling so will ICOs tank since they're ETH based. I'll rather pick them at the exchange and trade them in BTC pairs as usual.
CrazyHarpy

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

This project is new in this market and it seems to have good responses from the people. A first all projects give good very responses but problem arises latter. So people should not take decision at rush. Try to analyze this project more before going to a huge investment.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Izx is a platform that works on Ethereum. It was mainly designed for game developers who intends to expose their ideas through blockchain platform. This is not a regular project. It is also designed for ICO projects and also the smartphones users can take benefit from it.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

It seems to be an interesting project to participate. People associated with the project means the team working behind this team are very efficient. And also the fact that the coins are much cheaper than other projects around the market.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

IZX is a new and very exciting project. The coins can be get very easily and their prices are very much affordable to the users. The team behind the project is working efficiently to make the project attractive.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

IZX is one of the attractive and promising projects now in the crypto currency market. Coins are very much affordable for the users. The team of the project is very much helpful to the users of the project.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

I have checked about the project. It looks really good and positive. It has got good reviews in almost every platforms which is admirable. They have a wonderful vision which can attract people.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

They have made the whole platform very interesting. People can look for tokens around which will be represented by pizza, coffee, money, etc on the smartphone. I think it will be a successful project.
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

As far as i understand this is a virtual reality based gaming platform. It has some unique and cool features which make the whole project attractive. Additionally they have a wonderful team.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

IZX is very beneficial and one of the most promising project according to me. Especially the team they have is absolutely amazing. All the team members are really brilliant and the team work is efficient.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

I personally find IZX a very good project actually. The best thing I like them about most is they have no geographical boundaries and it’s code is an open source.
coppied

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

I think this project is going very well because this team have some very good member. Those member help everyone and because of this I got twenty point. I believe these izx do really well.
Humne1965

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

I also take part of this project. I found really good thing about this project because the team is very helpful. I got 10 point form it. Its cost is .01 dollar. This is not so big. I would like every dollar for each.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: