Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 0.15 Loan!!!  (Read 434 times)
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 02:01:09 PM by gkv9

Code:
Address:
13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9

Username: gkv9
Loan Amount: 0.15 BTC
Reason:  Trading
BTC Address: bc1qq5qrne0d7uu9xwah2qpqxmkxq96wln7lvkdh80
Loan Term: 2 months
Interest: 10% total
Collateral: My account
Repayment: 0.165 BTC (5% per month)

Signature:
IBYAqxDVEZlzrU/jnjPtgM3UDOG/MyITeZ8tcZsGwJc+AGkahPbPpvDX9RO/o8WkR0gpxIHhtZ1nW4nPZ9DT7fY=

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

Code:
Address:
13CZj5mHbrh3mAyjBZ3yCfKKeFUsfsrDC9

Username: gkv9
Loan Amount: 0.2 BTC
Reason:  Trading
BTC Address: bc1qq5qrne0d7uu9xwah2qpqxmkxq96wln7lvkdh80
Loan Term: 4 months (Long term loan)
Interest: 20% total
Collateral: My account
Repayment: 0.24 BTC (5% per month)

Signature:
H5UezsOFGffAllOCGbWHX/DpO+7w9w5N6ShAMEYKchWNQgAoZJDV4lNVK+ABlIbfNFfDrURnTR1HgThh99o1lew=

The message is verified but any reason why you want to send anything to another address than from the one you signed? Also I will say I do not believe your account worth 0.2 btc and considering you recently signed in not to long ago and requested a loan do show red flags in my book.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

"This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity."
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

"This user recently woke up from a long period of inactivity."

I do understand the fact you guys are probably worried about, but believe me, I was busy in my real life...
I know it's not good to say this here, but it's been said that coinroll liked users who posted least / never posted... The only reason why I left my account untouched without any more posts and didn't even login was that, I knew that the current post count will still get counted in the coinroll tracker bot, as well as I was doing a real life job - the condition that was put by my love (girl)'s family (in-laws) and they asked me to give all my time to my real life job, so I went to her place where I was least connected to internet... We're finally married and living a happy life... As explained, I know that the chances of getting a loan with such a big timeframe of inactivity are next to none, but I believe that I used to have some credibility based on which I've given a shot to this... People would think that there are fat chances for them getting scammed by me, but I had loans before - sometimes on time, sometimes late, but I've always repaid... I know that past performance cannot guarantee future results, but I've always got no collateral loans and this time, I'm putting my account as collateral and I'd again say this that I love my account more than any amount of BTC as I've earned it through my knowledge and years of experience on this forum... Nonetheless, I'll still wait for someone to come and fill this loan if they feel that I've been honest in whatever I did for this forum...

The message is verified but any reason why you want to send anything to another address than from the one you signed? Also I will say I do not believe your account worth 0.2 btc and considering you recently signed in not to long ago and requested a loan do show red flags in my book.

Sorry to ask you, but show me one single place where you saw that it's mandatory to receive BTC on the same address from which you signed a message???
My main address is a non-SegWit address and so, I chose a new address so that I'll need to pay least fee whenever moving them somewhere... Savings, eh?!?
I won't go based on anybody's belief as I know what's my worth and my account as well... Sure, you can give me a red flag for no reason and I kindly welcome that as well... Smiley

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:22 PM

Sorry to ask you, but show me one single place where you saw that it's mandatory to receive BTC on the same address from which you signed a message???
My main address is a non-SegWit address and so, I chose a new address so that I'll need to pay least fee whenever moving them somewhere... Savings, eh?!?
I won't go based on anybody's belief as I know what's my worth and my account as well... Sure, you can give me a red flag for no reason and I kindly welcome that as well... Smiley

I never said it was mandatory, I only asked why not received it in the address you signed with. No need to get defensive over a simple question (though its a odd looking segwit address if you ask me). Also, I never said I was going to give you a "red flag" I only said it shows as a red flag with you coming online after months of not being on asking for a loan with your account as collateral.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

I never said it was mandatory, I only asked why not received it in the address you signed with. No need to get defensive over a simple question (though its a odd looking segwit address if you ask me). Also, I never said I was going to give you a "red flag" I only said it shows as a red flag with you coming online after months of not being on asking for a loan with your account as collateral.

Hey, I wasn't defensive in my words but still, sorry for those words...
I shouldn't have presented it like this, but when you talked about the worth, I became a bit qualitative and so, I gave a small explanation...
I've given a reason why I didn't come online for a long time...

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

I don't know how this dufde hasn't managed to get their profile red tagged yet but I'm pretty sure I have known them for a terrible loan repayment history. I can't find the related threads now but if anybody wants to consider a rational advice, stay away from this dude. Lending him money is as good as donating them to a charity.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

I don't know how this dufde hasn't managed to get their profile red tagged yet but I'm pretty sure I have known them for a terrible loan repayment history. I can't find the related threads now but if anybody wants to consider a rational advice, stay away from this dude. Lending him money is as good as donating them to a charity.
This is the thread you are looking for. It looks like it took about 9 months to repay a 1 months loan. Being that the OP is offering his account as collateral, it is probably safe to say any lender will have sold the OP's account (for a large loss) long before the OP is ready to repay.
gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

You know why??? Because I repaid, even if late, but I repaid...
Awesome huh, you were the only one in my previous thread saying almost same things and still I got a loan, which I repaid... Tongue
Yeah true, if lending money to me is good as donating them to charity, then listening to your opinion would be as stupid as striking your head off the wall... They (lenders) have their own decisions to take, they've got their own brains to decide whether to lend me or not... Wink

This is the thread you are looking for. It looks like it took about 9 months to repay a 1 months loan. Being that the OP is offering his account as collateral, it is probably safe to say any lender will have sold the OP's account (for a large loss) long before the OP is ready to repay.

See who interfered, an account seller aka farmer... Tongue
Anyways, no personal grudges...

If you've found this thread that you've linked here, I bet you didn't check the last message of that thread that said:
I am not saying you are a bad person and I think you for responding politely, but your posts kind of lead people to believe that you already had the money waiting to be repaid, when that was not the case.  This is a deceitful way to do business and I just wanted to point that out so you can avoid doing that again later in life.  Good luck with everything.

Thanks a lot for your advice, my dear... Smiley
I will surely not do like this again, and it was my hard luck everytime that I was not able to repay on time to many of my lenders, but I won't be asking for any more loans and that's a promise to myself... I will work hard and make my way towards living my life with complete happiness and independence... Smiley

You can check the time difference between that loan and this one, I didn't ask for a single loan till date...
With that said, I've asked this just because I'm seeing an opportunity here and I thought I should give it a shot by trading the current markets as I've had been lucky enough with my trades before, but I redeemed my coins in earlier days itself due to which I am taking a loan to trade...

gkv9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

I've updated the terms of my loan because many lenders told me that lending me for long term would be risky for them (any lenders)...
I think this should work out now as I really don't want to miss this trading opportunity... I'm not offering any big returns just because I know what I can afford to repay over the loan, so think once again before coming over a false decision that you guys have already taken... Smiley

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

I'm pretty sure I have known them for a terrible loan repayment history. I can't find the related threads now
You know why??? Because I repaid, even if late, but I repaid...

You should understand that, this fact alone makes any potential lender worried about giving you a non collateral loan.
Did you communicate to the lender about your inability to repay in time, maybe to ask for a loan duration extension when it happened ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: