Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of project announcement methods are there?  (Read 220 times)
HARITE (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:53:25 AM

What is the idea to get involved in the project?
Is there an announcement method?

We would like to further disseminate such topics▼
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981157
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

Massive design thread and it makes reader feeling uncomfortable. Opps, it's your thread, kind of promotion. Honestly I always ignore threads which have bad design.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

"Bitcointalk forum is where the people are made aware of recent news and are there to help the people. And this looks more like a promotional post.
"
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

This not a good thing as your link seems to like kind of promotion. The bitcoin talk forum is more helping people by giving advice and suggestion. This is not for only promotion and this very wrong. So try to avoid such type of activities here.
SwampRose

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

This looks more like you are trying to promote it and not doing a good job at keeping it subtle. And the layout of the page is not that good and shows unprofessionalism through and through.
DimHorse

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Actually I am not interested in this topic as well as your post as it seems some sort of promotion about the mentioned projects. Moreover the organization of the post is not good and there is no discipline in the organization of the information about the project.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

I am trying to study on it. But still i don't got any legal source about its announcement methods.You can see more websites.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

I think there are different types of project announcement methods. You can find more information by researching about cryptocurrency. Or you can discuss with your team.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Various social media can be announced through various forms of cryptocurrency to announce various projects or to connect with a project. But you can learn more about this and learn a little more.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

What is the idea to get involved in the project?
Is there an announcement method?

We would like to further disseminate such topics▼
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981157

I think the project is good, but writing from an official thread needs to be tidied up again. The website also uses one language, do not mix English with other languages. It will be more beautiful if seen.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

There are different methods of declaration of the project which you can find out on cryptocurrency and other forums. And you can also announce it at social media.
Zifu2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

I am sorry but your q6is not very clear and specific  so I would request you to comment in a more clear way so that we could able to provide you a appropriate answer,  we will look forward for your comment
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

The social media is the best place for it. The facebook, twitter, you tube and the blogs. Some people use blogs to promote their project. I think these are the medium that a project can perfectly announce.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

Most project take advantages of every of their project social media accounts
And the announcement are done on
Facebook
twitter
YouTube
Reddit
Instagram
Medium

And their website page too
Don’t miss out on their telegram channel too
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Design and proper grammar is key to attract users to be interested in. Also, give importance to a wide range of audience. Adjust and rescale some of your design to look professionally made. Bad design can cause a whole lot damage especially if you want to attract more users.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Briceson Duncan

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

I prefer social media is one of the best site to announcement method of a project. It’s a low cost method but its most effective method. Because most of the people spend lot of time on it so I think it’s the best option.
enriquemendez18

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

This forum is one of the most popular. Twitter, Reddit etc aswell.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

I am glad that you want to know about the market but for having any appropriate answers you need to provide us a clear and specific questions but you didn't able to do here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: