Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:10:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BoschiCoin Revival Thread, support, love and the Strangest cat.  (Read 22198 times)
massiveman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:09:26 PM

we haven't abandoned it but it would be nice to hear the followup plans
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:15:46 PM

Anyone else having trouble syncing the wallet?

KeijiN (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:16:02 PM

It is the first day and the coin is already on exchange. Smiley Still everyone is crying over the price. No one is supporting this coin now. I don't see any pool owner here they just got 0.2 BTC as bounty and ran away. Everyone was promising to support the coin but all ran away too. I just got 100s coins but I am still supporting Boschi.

Swift,

Thank you, you've been a great supporters from the first announcement!, wish you all the best and my best advice is keep the 100 coins and dont sell them yet, you'll be in a for a good surprise soon! Grin

Thank you again everyone, and lets keep the word out!

k,nak
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:29:22 PM

Hello Everyone,

Our plan in the next 2 days is to have BoschiCoin in 2 more exchanges, but we're not pushing this too hard now, as we dont want to unnaturally force it.  Getting the word out in these 48 hours and going stronger is our main objective.  From that point on, we will call up on more developers to work with us on more wallets and network capacity.

Again, keep in mind this is a coin by people that aren't benefiting from this, so It's been made for everyone, in order for all of you to participate in it's development. So it requires your imagination as well, having said that, we have many surprises to come for the community as it grows!

Thank you,

K,nak
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

Anyone else having trouble syncing the wallet?

httpb, we haven't encountered any syncing troubles with the wallet- is it not syncing from the start, or are you disconnecting..?  if it's from the start, please double check to see if you unzipped all the files.

maqa71

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:38:27 PM

Adding a forum to the website would be nice, missing twitter/facebook/reddit etc. links.

PS: Windows wallet works flawless.
cryptoex_

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:42:08 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 06:53:23 PM by cryptoex_

https://cryptoex.cc/stuff/PLogo.png
You can trade Boschicoin on cryptoex.cc
https://cryptoex.cc/market/bcc_btc
https://cryptoex.cc/market/bcc_ltc
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:45:45 PM

Adding a forum to the website would be nice, missing twitter/facebook/reddit etc. links.

Thank you, this is the BoschiCoin Twitter link https://twitter.com/BoschiCoin 

qiwoman

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:28:14 PM

I am willing to setup an FB FANPAGE FOR BOSCHI COIN this evening and announce another giveaway so when I open FACEBOOK PAGE With KeijiN San's permission I will go ahead and do that. We definitely need a facebook presence for this coin. Would that be alright with you KeijiN San? I can do that tonight.. I have 200 Boschis to do the giveaway and can do it on the FB and giveaway forums.. Smiley The coin is only couple days old..We need to lend our hand in support.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:44:11 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

bcc.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fee, 0% AP TX Fees

Looks like a few pools have gobbled up the majority of the hash power.  Let's try to spread it around a bit!  Smiley

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:44:57 PM

Great idea this is the type of leadership and initiative's we need. Spare the complaints.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:58:28 PM

I am willing to setup an FB FANPAGE FOR BOSCHI COIN this evening and announce another giveaway so when I open FACEBOOK PAGE With KeijiN San's permission I will go ahead and do that. We definitely need a facebook presence for this coin. Would that be alright with you KeijiN San? I can do that tonight.. I have 200 Boschis to do the giveaway and can do it on the FB and giveaway forums.. Smiley The coin is only couple days old..We need to lend our hand in support.

Thank you, ofcourse it's alright because BoschiCoin is yours as much as it is ours Cheesy, and thank you so much E!

Looking forward to it and we'll make sure everyone supports you! Cheesy

All the best,
K, nak
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:02:07 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 08:13:15 PM by CharityMiningPools

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups

Looks like a few pools have gobbled up the majority of the hash power.  Let's try to spread it around a bit!  Smiley

PROMOTION! - Race to 100MH/s!

Anyone that signs up and starts mining now gets 0% Pools Fees for the life of their BOSCHI account until we reach 100MH/s on the pool!  This does not include the mandatory 0.5% donation fees since this is the whole premise behind the charitable pool.

PM Me your pool username to have Promo Applied to your Account!

Come get us started and lets generate some coins for Charity while we do it!

Thanks,
CharityMiningPools

BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Coinonaer

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:09:35 PM

I blogged today about BCC: http://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/miners-diaries-boschicoin-bcc-mit-sauberem-start/
(in German)
maqa71

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:40:12 PM

Thank you, ofcourse it's alright because BoschiCoin is yours as much as it is ours Cheesy, and thank you so much E!

Looking forward to it and we'll make sure everyone supports you! Cheesy

All the best,
K, nak

I said this before, update the coin's website 'homebase' http://boschicoin.com/
All those links should be put on there instead of lurking them from this forum.
It makes it easier for new members to take off, a central point for info would be very much appreciated.

Keep up the great work  Grin
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:39:08 AM

Looks like a few pools have gobbled up the majority of the hash power.  Let's try to spread it around a bit!  Smiley

mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 04:28:42 AM

It is the first day and the coin is already on exchange. Smiley Still everyone is crying over the price. No one is supporting this coin now. I don't see any pool owner here they just got 0.2 BTC as bounty and ran away. Everyone was promising to support the coin but all ran away too. I just got 100s coins but I am still supporting Boschi.

Noone ran away swiftraitor. Atl least not me.

It's just that I can't say much when I'm killing flies on my pool Cheesy

Those first 30 minutes during launch that were wasted during refreshing github's pages while the source was posted here on a Mega page (which can't be downloaded by linux console) were definitive for the future of the pool.

What more can I do to support the coin than have 0% fees from the beginning?

Miners prefer to go with the whale pools, thinking they get more coins (which is sooo not true).

So, what do you propose me to do to further support this coin? I would love to hear ideas to help it grow more Smiley
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:46:59 AM

Noone ran away swiftraitor. Atl least not me.

It's just that I can't say much when I'm killing flies on my pool Cheesy

Those first 30 minutes during launch that were wasted during refreshing github's pages while the source was posted here on a Mega page (which can't be downloaded by linux console) were definitive for the future of the pool.

What more can I do to support the coin than have 0% fees from the beginning?

Miners prefer to go with the whale pools, thinking they get more coins (which is sooo not true).

So, what do you propose me to do to further support this coin? I would love to hear ideas to help it grow more Smiley

I can understand the fact about mega. You should find a solution to download it from there too. In many launches they upload the source on mega upload. You can promote it by putting it on the first page of your pool website.
qiwoman

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:59:17 AM

We have a facebook page please come and support. Tomorrow morning I will post the first giveaway as well for BOSCHI COIN.. Smiley It's late here I had a lot going on today plus guests to feed so will catch up in the morning. Smiley Smiley
swiftraitor

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:43:51 AM

We have a facebook page please come and support. Tomorrow morning I will post the first giveaway as well for BOSCHI COIN.. Smiley It's late here I had a lot going on today plus guests to feed so will catch up in the morning. Smiley Smiley

Where is the link?  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: