Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BoschiCoin Revival Thread, support, love and the Strangest cat.  (Read 22198 times)
KeijiN (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:03:33 AM

Announcement; (Bounties & Marketing The Strangest Cat)

Part of our plan for BoschiCoin and for you all to be rewarded for all the mining you've done, we have lots of surprises in stock for everyone in the upcoming 2 weeks as we're entering phase 2. (WhoIsBoschi/TheStrangestCat) Campaign will be one of a few things).

We would like to announce an ongoing daily bounty of 0.05 BTC for someone or a few people to be marketing campaigners with us to get the word out and have more people feel the love this community and CAT has to offer, by posting multiple blogs a day and insuring incoming targeted traffic- getting the community talking/posting instead of you is the goal.

Please note: If you have an agency or large follower base in the crypto-world please specify and we will have a stronger set of bounties for that.

PM us for this instead of posting here, as we wouldn't want this thread to be locked.

Thank you,
k,nak

KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:41:20 AM

..And thanks for mentioning the Reddit account on twitter, we're going to also mention a daily bounty regarding that : )

k,nak

Awesome, I'll be happy to promote it once we have one, but I don't claim to be anywhere near competent at coding and I can't make a reddit css look good. If someone can make one, I'll help drive traffic to it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/search?q=boschicoin

It's yours everyone! : )
GPrime2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:11:10 AM

..And thanks for mentioning the Reddit account on twitter, we're going to also mention a daily bounty regarding that : )

k,nak

Awesome, I'll be happy to promote it once we have one, but I don't claim to be anywhere near competent at coding and I can't make a reddit css look good. If someone can make one, I'll help drive traffic to it.

It needs its own subreddit, not a post in /r/cryptocurrency.
neo_rage

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:07:12 AM

Guys, if block halves each 420 000 blocks, so there is 420 000*84 + 420 000 * 42 = 52 920 000 coins at second halv. But total coins will be 52 080 000. There is some misunderstanding. Can you please clarify it?

chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 04:26:26 AM

Would like to say that you guys have some true standup developers for this coin and i wish it luck.  We'll be tweeting about BCC and what a great community it is.

The developers have paid the exchange bounty and we at www.cryptoaltex.com are greatly appreciative of everyone's support.  It's been way more work than I ever thought it would be, but seeing a product that others are using successfuly has been a true reward.

Thanks again to BoschiCoin and its community!!!

Also, chatbox should be up tomorrow Smiley I look forward to jibbering with all you Boschis!!

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:41:02 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

bcc.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 07:16:57 AM

Mindfox.net pool is giving a block bonus of 4 coins from the block, to the one who finds them.
And don't forget to spread the hash. It's not good for the coin to have pools with more than 30-40% of total hash power.

http://Boshi.pools.mindfox.net
Payment type: PPLNS
Pool Fees: 1%

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net
PORT:   3343
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net:3343 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
p0peji

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:44:58 AM

http://boschi.steadymining.com

Stratum
PPLNS
0%Fee
24/7 Uptime
Actively Monitored Server

Feel free to join us at:
http://boschi.steadymining.com
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:16:02 AM

k,nak

Agreed.
neo_rage

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:45:27 PM

Any boschi games? Any another faucets?

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:46:12 PM

Any boschi games? Any another faucets?

we can do it for decent bounty. let us know, thanks.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:46:51 PM

k,nak

Agreed.

It's created everyone, and it's all yours.. http://www.reddit.com/r/BoschiCoin/, we've been trying hard to make this community different, because we don't own shares or have pre-mined, and our goal was to see everyone that heard about BoschiCoin have as much as the other in it, which is why we made this launch pre-announced and have invested enough to get the word out.  That being said, we we have surprises to come in the next few weeks as we have mentioned in our previous posts.

Thank you, and all the best.
K,nak
KeijiN (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:06:06 PM

Reddit post; would love to hear everyone's thoughts.. http://redd.it/202igz
neo_rage

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:47:24 AM

The cryptoex.cc is a scam site, please remove it from the main boschi post.
This site allows deposit coins, but disallows withdrawing. And still no answer from the support till March, 6.

qiwoman

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:51:43 PM

Announcement; (Bounties & Marketing The Strangest Cat)

Part of our plan for BoschiCoin and for you all to be rewarded for all the mining you've done, we have lots of surprises in stock for everyone in the upcoming 2 weeks as we're entering phase 2. (WhoIsBoschi/TheStrangestCat) Campaign will be one of a few things).

We would like to announce an ongoing daily bounty of 0.05 BTC for someone or a few people to be marketing campaigners with us to get the word out and have more people feel the love this community and CAT has to offer, by posting multiple blogs a day and insuring incoming targeted traffic- getting the community talking/posting instead of you is the goal.

Please note: If you have an agency or large follower base in the crypto-world please specify and we will have a stronger set of bounties for that.

PM us for this instead of posting here, as we wouldn't want this thread to be locked.

Thank you,
k,nak

This is excellent for everyone to promote and get the word out. The coin is holding an excellent price on exchanges and I will be doing another blog post tomorrow on and a special feature on Boschi Coin and blast it on all social networks. This coin has a lot to offer in the future of Crypto Currencies. I have an idea too. The Boschi cat  logo is very cute. I think we should get some t shirts and BOSCHI MERCHANDISE..Maybe hire someone to make also an online comic like manga comic/anime and sell it over the Internet for BOSCHI COINS? Smiley
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:42:03 PM

I like the idea of anime/manga art anime is my favorite check out the sequence from the new 300 movie the anime is amazing

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:43:42 PM

I'm going to keep my miner on for the next week, I hope the announcement draws some attention.
TheFreakinBandit

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:09:40 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 07:41:03 PM by TheFreakinBandit

Just donated 100 BCC to the faucet that is linked on the first page. Maybe i will continue to donate like 100BCC/week just to keep it rolling. Others should do it too.
VarDiff

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:53:05 AM

BoschiCoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
qiwoman

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:11:14 AM

I am going back to fully promoting this great coin from tomorrow. I am thinking of writing a story on Boschi the Cat. I feel inspired but I wonder what the Boschi Community will think about it? I will update the fb page tomorrow too. Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: