Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:34:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BoschiCoin Revival Thread, support, love and the Strangest cat.  (Read 22198 times)
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:20:33 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

bcc.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:19:22 AM

We would like to thank BCC again for the great support we've had at CryptoALTeX. 

We have recently added new features, specifically we now have a chatbox and we are proud to announce that we now have a new program to help draw traffic to the site along with, some promising new coins.  This traffic will hopefully also generate more interest in BCC and other coins we have listed.

Details below.

Want your favorite coin listed on CryptoALTeX?

Welcome to CryptoALTeX's Get Listed Program

The Get Listed program offers some unique ways to get a coin listed.  Each registered user gets 1 vote per day for their coin.  You can also donate .001BTC to your coins posted address on our "Get Listed" page.

Each vote or .001BTC donation generates a "Chance" at being listed. The coin with the most chances after 3 days will automatically be listed on our site. The remaining coins that have a minimum of 100 chances will have their chances entered into a random selection which we will live stream and record. The coin that wins, will be listed. All unselected chances will roll over to the next drawing.

This means that the big money coins won't always win, giving the little guy a chance. 

Want your coin added? Please enter a ticket at https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com with some information about your coin and we will generate a deposit address and place your coin into the contest!

Next drawing: Wednesday at 8PM UTC

Please visit, https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin to see the current coins and votes.

CryptoALTeX reserves the right to list any coin at any time regardless of the drawing. Any coin listed for trading on CryptoALTeX that is already part of the drawing will have its chances removed from the drawing. In the event CryptoALTeX decides to list the top two coins of the week, the other coins will still have a random drawing.

Thanks all and feedback is always welcome,

Chiznitz

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:04:19 PM

What is happening currently here at Boschi coin any news? I haven't heard from the DEV at all for a long long time. Is this thread now closed for a new one and I missed something?
p0peji

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:28:58 PM

Steadymining.com will shut down on 07-04-2014 so please withdraw your coins!
shai_

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:17:07 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 07:28:17 AM by shai_

i'm looking to mine a good coin...
is this coin dead ?
seemed like a fair launch (one of the only fair launch this month)
Dev AWOL ?

so many twitter followers and facebook likes... no posts.. fake?
pc52013141234

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:28:32 AM

a triangle logo  Grin a black wallet.~ a personality coin. I have 21.21680331 BOSCHI.Are there any people want to buy my coin  Kiss Kiss please contact me.I will sell with a good price~.

shai_

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:34:06 AM

they are very cheap in cryptorush..
I think the tx fee costs more than your coins .. ? Smiley

a triangle logo  Grin a black wallet.~ a personality coin. I have 21.21680331 BOSCHI.Are there any people want to buy my coin  Kiss Kiss please contact me.I will sell with a good price~.
shai_

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:17:15 AM

this coin is dead, and i'm not even hating

I don't like it
but you are correct
at least mining is almost dead (still not completely dead)
and price is dead

DEV where are you ?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:07:52 AM

Dev's last login was

Last Active:   March 23, 2014, 05:26:52 PM

If the coin is dying, i'll have to discontinue the services also
shai_

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:53:14 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 05:25:18 PM by shai_

what services ?
its still mining ... i see some miners on the charity pool and in the first pool on list
yesterday someone with 15MH/s joined a pool and left

also someone with CPU mining in vkter pool..

EDIT: this coin is not dead.. but on life support
shai_

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:22:17 PM

25MH/s just joined the pool

what is this coin for ?
chiznitz

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:53:55 PM

CryptoALTeX has been forwarded an official cease and desist letter from lawyers representing BancorCoin, they claim they had BCC first and will take legal action if BCC continues to use this acronym.  I have verified that the document is official.

CryptoALTeX will soon be changing BCC to a random acronym not in use currently and we will let you know what that acronym is if you want to withdrawl/deposit/trade BCC.

If BoschiCoin picks a new acronym we will be happy to update to that, otherwise we will keep a random acronym until the legal issues are resolved.

Also, it has been over 17 days since a trade took place for this coin on CryptoALTeX.  If this continues we will have to consider delisting.

Thank you,

Chiznitz

shai_

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:38:31 AM

can they really do anything about that ?
its open source...
and when was Bancor Coin launch announced ? (where is the announcement post of this?)
I think boschicoin was first to announce BCC.... in forum.

CryptoALTeX has been forwarded an official cease and desist letter from lawyers representing BancorCoin, they claim they had BCC first and will take legal action if BCC continues to use this acronym.  I have verified that the document is official.

CryptoALTeX will soon be changing BCC to a random acronym not in use currently and we will let you know what that acronym is if you want to withdrawl/deposit/trade BCC.

If BoschiCoin picks a new acronym we will be happy to update to that, otherwise we will keep a random acronym until the legal issues are resolved.

Also, it has been over 17 days since a trade took place for this coin on CryptoALTeX.  If this continues we will have to consider delisting.

Thank you,

Chiznitz
chiznitz

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:54:47 AM

can they really do anything about that ?
its open source...
and when was Bancor Coin launch announced ? (where is the announcement post of this?)
I think boschicoin was first to announce BCC.... in forum.

Thank you,

Chiznitz

Apparently Bancor was posted back in 2010 and mined blocks first.  Thats all I know, like I said I verified the cease & desist was a valid legal document and I really don't want to bring the exchange into this.  I have sent a message to the OP, this will be the 2nd time, the first time he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about so maybe they have not received the document.

Either way, in order to not bring the exchange into this I am going to change the acronym tomorrow until I hear back from the accused party on this issue as well.

shai_

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:05:22 AM

where is the post announcement about 'BCC' ? i saw a post about Bancor but not about crypto currency called Bancor with BCC...
chiznitz

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:30:19 PM

No idea, but I'm not about to bring the exchange into something so pety.

IMO, bancor should just use BANC, since that is way better for that coin.  However, there's no reason to bring the exchange into it.

Find it funny though I had a guy email me asking me to add his coin last night, (BCC) "Bull City Coin"

ugh.

chiznitz

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:01:37 AM

Looks like BCC is using Kimoto gravity well which has a vulnerability.  The exchanges are all disabling coins with KGW until they are patched.  Looks like the dev hasn't been logged in since march 23rd?

Anyone able to get ahold of him for a patch?

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:57:26 AM

Such a shame this was a nice coin and I promoted it in the early days..I wonder where the Dev has gone..he seemed like a very nice chap. Cry
shai_

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:04:38 AM

Looks like BCC is using Kimoto gravity well which has a vulnerability.  The exchanges are all disabling coins with KGW until they are patched.  Looks like the dev hasn't been logged in since march 23rd?

I can probably patch myself
but someone will need to help me compile for Windows

how about Digishield ? or maybe disable the KGW and use normal retarget.. every XXX blocks ?
loljosh

Activity: 751

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:13:06 AM

I can probably patch myself
but someone will need to help me compile for Windows

how about Digishield ? or maybe disable the KGW and use normal retarget.. every XXX blocks ?

I can help you in compiling it for windows.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: