Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52464 times)
sgeorgiev111

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:11:45 PM

How quickly does the team plan to ensure the distribution of tokens that are currently participating in the competition? Everyone wants to know the exact terms.
The project provided the community with all the details of the competition and the distribution of tokens.
https://www.howtotoken.com/explained/win-property-investment-whilst-trading-crypto/
jetsnoscpawma

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:33:31 PM

Will the platform be able to provide the issuance of assets in the form of property bonds and shares in the future?
damianp

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:56:36 PM

I think that due to the large number of active investors, many fundraisers will be happy to join the platform.
of course, it is beneficial to join platforms that have an excellent base of active investors. And the platform was able to fulfill such conditions.
Well, it's important to me that it's profitable for investors. I decided to examine the assets presented on the platform. Their list will be expanded?
brigalgraphan

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:44:46 AM

How long does it take to register an asset on your platform together with getting approval from experts?
biredestdi

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:07:21 AM

Well, Probit and Stex are already participating in trading competitions.I like your idea and distribution of awards. Let's see what happens.
I think everything will go smoothly, and participants will be able to receive well-deserved awards. I'll think about joining the competition.
dah9

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:30:27 AM

What documents does the fundraiser provide to register a funding application on your platform? I would like to understand how you conduct their verification.
I think that the company has its own personal forms of verification of participants, and uses technologies that are actively used when working with financial services.
The platform contains information in the form of instructions on how to register to Raise funds for assets. But more accurate information about the approval of fundraising will be individual for each project.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:14:48 PM

I think every one of the trading competitionswill be successful in attracting the community's attention to your token. Good marketing strategy.
quite possible. Traders are always interested in making additional profits, and this is a good offer for token holders.
I think that €1,000 can motivate new participants and active traders, because there are not so many requirements to win.
If we talk about the conditions of the competition, in principle, I am pleased that the project offered winning positions to the hundredth participant as well. More chances to win.

I agree that the idea of the project is very good. But the most important now is the realization of planned ideas. Many ideas was not realized.

Not everything depends from cryptocurrency startups. A lot of things depend from the requlators, actions of third parties and market conditions.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
tenezirvoi

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:37:10 PM

I think that €1,000 can motivate new participants and active traders, because there are not so many requirements to win.
If we talk about the conditions of the competition, in principle, I am pleased that the project offered winning positions to the hundredth participant as well. More chances to win.

I agree that the idea of the project is very good. But the most important now is the realization of planned ideas. Many ideas was not realized.
As I can see, the team carries out its plan very efficiently and adheres to the terms specified in the roadmap. So I think there will be great prospects for token holders in the future.
prodlarlymo

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:40:30 PM

Well, Probit and Stex are already participating in trading competitions.I like your idea and distribution of awards. Let's see what happens.
I think everything will go smoothly, and participants will be able to receive well-deserved awards. I'll think about joining the competition.
The term of the contest ends soon. Therefore, you need to make a decision faster. After all, there are also excellent conditions for holders in the future.
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 103

Play infinity

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:52:12 PM

The term of the contest ends soon. Therefore, you need to make a decision faster. After all, there are also excellent conditions for holders in the future.

Such contest will help to attract more people to the platform and pays attention of investors to the project. Awards always attract people.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:57:29 PM

A lot of newbie accounts posting in this thread. Hopefully you didn't make the mistake to create a bounty campaign for posting in your thread. That doesn't look good at all for prospective investors. However that's my opinion. Maybe others like a lot of one-liners posted one after another and a lot of quotes as well.

Also I am yet to see a successful blockchain real estate project. Until now all I've seen are promises and no actual public and mediatized results. I'm in a lot of crypto communities and no one is talking about real estate..
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:12:50 AM

Yes, this is disorienting. Especially when these posts the praise of the team, project, project asset.

Most real estate projects were unsuccessful or scam. But it turns out that this project has been living since at least spring (on CMC). Their MPG is pretty good compared to many altcoins. It will be interesting to learn this closer.

syshoomawoll

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:14:12 PM

Hello. When will the sale of assets on the platform be opened? And can your tokens in this case be used as payment?
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:20:29 PM

Yes, this is disorienting. Especially when these posts the praise of the team, project, project asset.

Most real estate projects were unsuccessful or scam. But it turns out that this project has been living since at least spring (on CMC). Their MPG is pretty good compared to many altcoins. It will be interesting to learn this closer.

This projects has a history and a big trading volumes. It mean that MPG interests investors if tokens of the project are actively traded on exchange.
prodlarlymo

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:07:53 PM

How long does it take to collect investments for projects on the platform? Are there any duration limits?
trombocoin

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:05:00 PM

This projects has a history and a big trading volumes. It mean that MPG interests investors if tokens of the project are actively traded on exchange.

Now cryptocurrency market is raising. And if it will continue to raise the popularity of cryptocurrency increase. It mean that people will buy tokens more active. I see trading volumes of MPG. There really good and if the market will raise they will increase.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:59:58 AM

And again, hope for market help. Only the internal progress of most projects can be associated with real (not bubble) market growth. If everyone relies on others, this will lead to the extinction of the entire market.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 07:03:22 AM

As I can see, the team carries out its plan very efficiently and adheres to the terms specified in the roadmap. So I think there will be great prospects for token holders in the future.
What exactly are the prospects opening up for token holders in the future?

PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 103

Play infinity

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:42:21 AM

And again, hope for market help. Only the internal progress of most projects can be associated with real (not bubble) market growth. If everyone relies on others, this will lead to the extinction of the entire market.

I agree that the most important think that market will really grow on useful technologies but not on speculations and expectations.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 06:26:50 AM

I agree that the most important think that market will really grow on useful technologies but not on speculations and expectations.
There is an option to create the need for tokens, then the market will also grow. For example, use a token to pay for some services or products.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: