Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52464 times)
barsbatemog

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:17:02 AM

When will the opportunity to sell or buy assets be opened?
I think as soon as this feature is enabled on the platform, we will see the command message. Obtaining the appropriate licenses requires additional time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gikolokjm

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:50:43 AM

I would like to understand what information investors will be able to receive about their investment projects after the Fund is collected? Will there be any reporting?
kukarachacha

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:25:05 AM

70,000 registered users were introduced even earlier.Probably, now we are talking about increasing the list of participants.
I saw that the second project on the platform quickly gathered investment, so I think that really the number of customers is growing.
This is great, because now you can understand the effectiveness of the platform's functions, but I think that the decisive stage will be the beginning of the payment of profits.
I agree 100%, and I look forward to seeing when this process is started. Payments happen quarterly, or what?
Depending on the project, the return on investment can be paid monthly, quarterly or annually.
gikolokjm

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:54:22 AM

Do you use the same KYC terms for all participants, regardless of the asset placement region?
The conditions are of course the same, but the result of adding the project to the platform for the creators of the funds may depend on which country the property will be placed.
in this you are right, and the platform's experts should conduct a very high quality audit of the submitted projects. Now it is allowed only to owners as I see, and it is more convenient to check them.
A low risk profile is what the team will provide for investors on the platform. In my opinion, these are good conditions for making an investment decision.
This is a very important factor, and checking investors is also important for the company to maintain its reputation.
I think the KYC conditions will ensure the safety and quality performance of the platform, which will accordingly ensure the excellent reputation of the platform.
as I understand it, there are two ways to register on the platform. And in General, they are consistent that platform participants could meet all KYC and regulatory compliance requirements.
jlowe4all

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:23:33 PM

If the submitted project failed to raise the full amount to complete the development of the Fund, if so, will investors be able to get a refund on their investment?
I would also like to know this. After all, there are guarantees that the proposals placed on the platform will be aimed at a qualitative completion of work with their investors.
enhasubssoc

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:00:40 PM

When will the platform be able to expand to other regions as well, such as Asia?
The team plans to gain a foothold in the real estate market in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. And from 2021 there is a plan to expand the regions.
I think this is a complex process, and that is why it will take time to enter other real estate markets.
After the successful continuation of the development of the platform, I think we will be able to have access to a large list of regions.
enrique7

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:27:08 PM

Have MPG tokens paid to team members already been distributed? I read that this part of the tokens was blocked for 5 months.
It's possible that the distribution of tokens for the team has already taken place, but I think that the team should report this information, because it continues to report well on its activities.
I see that the project continues to inform the community about its work. It is very important that investors can see all the successes.
The project has created excellent conditions for the work of the platform, so I think the team can deservedly get their part of the tokens. Let's see how this distribution goes. Perhaps in parts.
gikolokjm

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:03:53 AM

When will the platform be able to expand to other regions as well, such as Asia?
The team plans to gain a foothold in the real estate market in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. And from 2021 there is a plan to expand the regions.
I think this is a complex process, and that is why it will take time to enter other real estate markets.
After the successful continuation of the development of the platform, I think we will be able to have access to a large list of regions.
It is important that the team of experts was able to ensure a quality selection of participants, I would like to be confident in the proposals that could be placed on Max Crowdfund.
gikolokjm

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:20:28 AM

If the submitted project failed to raise the full amount to complete the development of the Fund, if so, will investors be able to get a refund on their investment?
I would also like to know this. After all, there are guarantees that the proposals placed on the platform will be aimed at a qualitative completion of work with their investors.
If the level is not reached within a certain period of time, the project is canceled and the funds are returned to investors.
sorfuncmertoe

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:17:28 AM

70,000 registered users were introduced even earlier.Probably, now we are talking about increasing the list of participants.
I saw that the second project on the platform quickly gathered investment, so I think that really the number of customers is growing.
This is great, because now you can understand the effectiveness of the platform's functions, but I think that the decisive stage will be the beginning of the payment of profits.
I agree 100%, and I look forward to seeing when this process is started. Payments happen quarterly, or what?
Depending on the project, the return on investment can be paid monthly, quarterly or annually.
This information will be indicated immediately when investing or will be determined during the fundraising?
kukarachacha

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

in my opinion, the platform has big plans for the development of functions, and their idea will receive good support from different categories of investors. Is there a minimum amount of contribution?
jlowe4all

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:02:54 PM

I would like to understand what information investors will be able to receive about their investment projects after the Fund is collected? Will there be any reporting?
I think that we will be able to see only the basic information about the main events. It seems to me, the main thing for investors is to receive the established profit in a timely manner.
bmayor

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:23:18 PM

I like your idea and would like to know what currency I can now use to buy your token?
MPG/BTC is now an activeTrading Competition on Probit. I think that if you have an interest in the token, now is an interesting offer.
roavorlepi

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:14:22 PM

I like your idea and would like to know what currency I can now use to buy your token?
MPG/BTC is now an activeTrading Competition on Probit. I think that if you have an interest in the token, now is an interesting offer.
on the project website, the token can be purchased with an expanded list of available currency.
credtandfarpa

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:17:10 PM

This information will be indicated immediately when investing or will be determined during the fundraising?
I think this information will be provided after the collection of investments is completed.
disfgamulling

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

What documents does the fundraiser provide to register a funding application on your platform? I would like to understand how you conduct their verification.
credtandfarpa

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:17:09 AM

Well, Probit and Stex are already participating in trading competitions.I like your idea and distribution of awards. Let's see what happens.
noghomoghmons

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:25:25 AM

How quickly does the team plan to ensure the distribution of tokens that are currently participating in the competition? Everyone wants to know the exact terms.
noghomoghmons

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:48:18 AM

on the project website, the token can be purchased with an expanded list of available currency.
These are quite good conditions for buying a token. It is necessary to have time to learn more information about the prospects of the project to understand the potential of MPG. At this stage I have seen great progress.
preswincochee

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:32:32 AM

The Middle East market is very interesting for real estate investors. I hope that the project is getting closer to starting work in this region as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: