Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IN STOCK in LOS ANGELES. Scrypt Asic Miner Gridseed  (Read 1052 times)
hash-master (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:39:44 PM

Free shipping in USA We have distribution centers in USA, Netherlands and HK Discount on large orders Authorize master distributer worldwide of Gridseed

Pickup welcome
All accessories in stock.
If you have any questions contact
sales@hash-master.com

http://hash-master.com/
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:04:53 AM

Before moving along, please address the several points raised in your previous attempt to sell these: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491035.msg5473258#msg5473258

As of right now, you have scam written all over you.

ZBC3

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:07:17 PM

The power supply for 5 miners, will it support 6 devices?

4 miners + 1 controller + 1 usb hub?

I think I saw your logo on ebay. Are you selling there too?

I'll post when my PSU arrives.

SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:48:17 PM

The power supply for 5 miners, will it support 6 devices?

4 miners + 1 controller + 1 usb hub?

I think I saw your logo on ebay. Are you selling there too?

I'll post when my PSU arrives.

You do know that this offer is a scam, right?  This guy doesn't have any Gridseeds.

poopypants

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:10:50 PM

I have been in contact with hash-master and am waiting for them to allow me to pay with paypal.  I want the protection paypal provides before I do business with them.  If the transaction goes through and I receive my units I will report back here to tell members how the transaction went and whether or not this is a scam.

Einsteinium: http://einsteinium.org/    Helping advance Science

SilkCoin: BCZFuLUX2XfGF4W5cRK3efcg6U5Pv1tuaj
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:35:57 PM

I have been in contact with hash-master and am waiting for them to allow me to pay with paypal.  I want the protection paypal provides before I do business with them.  If the transaction goes through and I receive my units I will report back here to tell members how the transaction went and whether or not this is a scam.

This user is most definitely a scammer.  He had one account (theperfectrig) which was called out for being a scam - which he then abandoned & started this one.  Once THIS was called out (as he had copied and pasted someone else's ad from another forum - follow the references on his trust pages & read the threads), he abandoned this topic and started a new one hoping people wouldn't notice.  

I'm not one to tell someone what to do with their money, but PayPal or not, you're begging to be scammed if you deal with this user.

Best of luck though.

poopypants

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:34:59 AM

Just recently bought some units from Hash-master, will update when I receive tracking and when I receive the unit.  The communication so far has been great and with the payment protection provided by Paypal I felt safe to purchase from them.  As of this moment I am satisfied, and will let other members know when I get the goods. Smiley

TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:52:01 AM

I have been in contact with hash-master and am waiting for them to allow me to pay with paypal.  I want the protection paypal provides before I do business with them.  If the transaction goes through and I receive my units I will report back here to tell members how the transaction went and whether or not this is a scam.

This user is most definitely a scammer.  He had one account (theperfectrig) which was called out for being a scam - which he then abandoned & started this one.  Once THIS was called out (as he had copied and pasted someone else's ad from another forum - follow the references on his trust pages & read the threads), he abandoned this topic and started a new one hoping people wouldn't notice.  

I'm not one to tell someone what to do with their money, but PayPal or not, you're begging to be scammed if you deal with this user.

Best of luck though.

poopypants = hash-master/theperfectrig

calling it
poopypants

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:28:18 PM

Best of luck though.

calling it

Well your not the first one today to say this. 

Zoomhash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:20:54 AM

Best of luck though.

calling it

Well your not the first one today to say this. 

These are the guys that tried to threadjack my posts  Roll Eyes

So what comes goes around comes around.

www.zoomhash.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: