Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nakamoto, Satoshi, New Info, hopes it clears up some stuff.  (Read 4931 times)
losercoin (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:23:17 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 02:30:35 PM by losercoin

Satoshi Nakamoto first started working on the Bitcoin protocol in 2007 when he was 59 years old. As many of you suspected, he didn't work on it alone, but rather received assistance from a few others. His real name is indeed Satoshi Nakamoto.. Bitcoin wasn't meant to be as huge and well established as it today, was more of a quirky "project" at the time, and was actually modeled after the U.S Dollar, but since he meant for it to be entirely virtual, this made it decentralized(Also why Bitcoin is not 100% anonymous aka Public Ledger). He's also Japanese American. He also worked for the United States Military.

Many of you are asking, why didn't/doesn't Satoshi use the vast amount of Bitcoin's he has? Well the answer is simple, he's a modest type of guy, not into being famous, and receiving too much attention.(He does indeed have a Bitcoin account as of right now, though of course none of you know it's him..) Plus he suspected that being in control of that many Bitcoins would devalue his "project" in the eyes of others, particularly when Bitcoin was just released to the public. Besides, he's official "retired" now, and I can assure you, his salary before retirement was well over $100,000. Ftw, retirement fund.

Anyway, that's a small amount of info on Satoshi Nakamoto). You might be interested in where I got this information from. Well let's just say I'm his peer(If you're reading this, you owe me Smiley)

*I also intentionally left out some information, can't tell you guys everything sorry*

Hope this clears up at least some confusion on the subject.
- I've seen one of you ask why I posted this. It's been 5 years since Bitcoin officially came out, I've created threads here and there, always amused at people's "hypothesis" of Nakamoto's real identity. I decided to at least give you guys some direction, the guy isn't a loner, he isn't dead, he's not a alien. He's like everyone else, who was working on a interest of his, that unexpectedly left a big impact on the world.-

Feel free: 1JMa8B4h9bGygpYCKUwcVk6P3yPQdBsKwv

Last Update: *Think about it guys, The U.S Dollar isn't backed by anything, neither is Bitcoin. The U.S dollar is distributed annually, he made Bitcoin gain-able through miningwhere Mining difficulty increases to ensure there isn't an overabundance of Bitcoin too fast, just like how the U.S Dollar is distributed, he didn't pick a decentralized currency for the sake of being "anti-government", but because it's the only thing that'd work with an online currency and appeal to new users. A centralized one would put the power in human hands, humans make mistakes..*

I logged back on knowing that many of you would have doubts. Nakamoto is just an acquaintance, we aren't highschool friends or childhood buddies. I just know him on a better than level than a stranger(all of you) would but he is indeed an American Citizen, not s Brit or Australian or whatever else you guys said. The amount of time I've spent speaking to him personally is probably in the under 10 hour range, online and offline. He has a family, and I'm sure much closer friends than I ever was/can be.
Since the the 20th Century, the U.S dollar wasn't backed by gold, and it still isn't, please take time off to research that.

Why would I beg him for Bitcoins? I'm not even sure if he has the same computers that he used to develop Bitcoin in the first place, not to mention it looks bad on my part. I only added in my Bitcoin address Incase you wanted to have an outlet for me clearing up some information on the subject. Thats it.

This will most likely be the last time I log back on this account, just because I'm too busy to spend much time on the forums. "

-As a famous anime character once said, " Until next time!"-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdelatorref

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

Same credibility as if I say Satoshi Nakamoto is an Alien...

Satoshi Nakamoto first started working on the Bitcoin protocol in 2007 when he was 53 years old. As many of you suspected, he didn't work on it alone, but rather received assistance from a few others. His real name isn't Satoshi Nakamoto, but it's very similar, both in amount of letters in first and last name, as well as syllables.. Bitcoin wasn't meant to be as huge and well established as it today, was more of a quirky "project" at the time, and was actually modeled after the U.S Dollar, but since he meant for it to be entirely virtual, this made it decentralized(Also why Bitcoin is not 100$ anonymous aka Public Ledger). He's also Japanese American.

Many of you are asking, why didn't/doesn't Satoshi use the vast amount of Bitcoin's he has? Well the answer is simple, he's a modest type of guy, not into being famous, and receiving too much attention.(He does indeed has a Bitcoin account as of right now, though of course none of you know it's him..) Plus he suspected that being in control of that many Bitcoins would devalue his "project" in the eyes of others, particularly when Bitcoin was just released to the public. Besides, he's official "retired" now, and I can assure you, his salary before retirement was well over $100,000. Ftw, retirement fund.

Anyway, that's a small amount of info on Satoshi Nakamoto(alias). You might be interested in where I got this information from. Well let's just say I'm his peer(If you're reading this, you owe me Smiley)

*I also intentionally left out some information, can't tell you guys everything sorry*

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:34:20 AM

Would've felt more real if that tip address wasn't left at the end of the post.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:36:30 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto first started working on the Bitcoin protocol in 2007 when he was 53 years old. As many of you suspected, he didn't work on it alone, but rather received assistance from a few others. His real name isn't Satoshi Nakamoto, but it's very similar, both in amount of letters in first and last name, as well as syllables.. Bitcoin wasn't meant to be as huge and well established as it today, was more of a quirky "project" at the time, and was actually modeled after the U.S Dollar, but since he meant for it to be entirely virtual, this made it decentralized(Also why Bitcoin is not 100% anonymous aka Public Ledger). He's also Japanese American.

Many of you are asking, why didn't/doesn't Satoshi use the vast amount of Bitcoin's he has? Well the answer is simple, he's a modest type of guy, not into being famous, and receiving too much attention.(He does indeed have a Bitcoin account as of right now, though of course none of you know it's him..) Plus he suspected that being in control of that many Bitcoins would devalue his "project" in the eyes of others, particularly when Bitcoin was just released to the public. Besides, he's official "retired" now, and I can assure you, his salary before retirement was well over $100,000. Ftw, retirement fund.

Anyway, that's a small amount of info on Satoshi Nakamoto(alias). You might be interested in where I got this information from. Well let's just say I'm his peer(If you're reading this, you owe me Smiley)

Is the guess Tatsuaki Okamoto again?

Edit: p.s. I agree with above, would've felt more real without the tip address.  :-)

losercoin (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:40:15 AM

Before I leave, the "tip" address is there incase you'd like to. I'm not rich, nor have an excessive amount of Bitcoins, nor did I work in the same district as Satoshi. I'm simply an "acquaintance" who knows a bit more information than the average joe does.
cr1776
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:41:36 AM

Before I leave, the "tip" address is there incase you'd like to. I'm not rich, nor have an excessive amount of Bitcoins, nor did I work in the same district as Satoshi. I'm simply an "acquaintance" who knows a bit more information than the average joe does.

One question, why did you post the info?   Just curious.
Arksun

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:41:56 AM

OP lost me at the 'I'm his mentor, but I need Bitcoin donations at this address' post ending. Oh and his forum member name for that matter. Troll-on.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:42:39 AM

Pointless thread, made up story.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4610

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:43:15 AM

(He does indeed have a Bitcointalk account as of right now, though of course none of you know it's him..)

Shhh.  I'm trying to keep a low profile here.

Grin
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:45:03 AM

(He does indeed have a Bitcointalk account as of right now, though of course none of you know it's him..)

Grin

Satoshi is actually that guy BitcoinSteve...who drops all the bad news in all the speculation threads and talks about the doom of bitcoin
cr1776
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:48:25 AM

Grin

Satoshi is actually that guy BitcoinSteve...who drops all the bad news in all the speculation threads and talks about the doom of bitcoin

If it is possibly BitcoinSteve, I'll throw in Gollum, proudhon, ElectricMucus or AnonyMint.  :-)

Grin

(obviously kidding, I hope).
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:54:55 AM

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:57:04 AM

i truly love it when noobs come to the forum thinking they just invented the internet, or just found out about satoshi, even though 99% of people with over 150 posts have read about him on hundreds of threads before hand

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:01:07 AM

but if hes his peer why does the account have zero bitcoins .. if he  was his peer he in theory have some bitcoin

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:03:52 AM

Thanks for clearing that up, I left you a large tip.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:07:30 AM

OP went crazy because self or someone close got Goxxed.  Grin

crazynoggin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:56:36 AM

So you mean to say, if I go around and post some "story" about Satoshi, I can possibly get tips for the "info" I "gave" to people? "air quote"

Use my referral link if you want: https://primedice.com/?ref=Crazynoggin
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:02:55 AM

True  or not this is interesting

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:14:46 AM

i was half interested in this until the second paragraph... and then i called bullshit

and was actually modeled after the U.S Dollar, but since he meant for it to be entirely virtual, this made it decentralized(Also why Bitcoin is not 100% anonymous aka Public Ledger). He's also Japanese American.

its a known fact that bitcoin was invented to be nothing like us dollar
its a known fact that satoshi was not american, infact there was a time zone difference between him and gavin A (an america). and also satoshi wrote with a british style.. not american.

i could point out more flaws in this noobs 'opinions' of what satoshi is like. but its better that anyone truly interested should look at the sources of facts (satoshi's paper, his bitcointalk account post history, etc) instead of the words of people(including me) that have never shook his hand or seen his face.

i do laugh at the *quotes* used. they are opinions by third parties. not actually satoshi's words. they are not evidence, at most they are hearsay and chinese whispers

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
hostmaster

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:32:35 AM

the more i involve i have more respect to satoshi. He did smtg big. I mean changing the world every coming days. What a man.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: