Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you heard About Cryptoa Exchange?  (Read 629 times)
IslandLady

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

By the looks of the article it looks more like it is a promotional post and not a post to give people information per say. At the same time, it lacks the outlook of professionalism. And to some extent, gives the vibe that it is fake.
HiddenPrincess

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Not calling it a scam or fake but their interface and webpages look very poor considering they are in a saturated market where other exchanges have already taken the lead. So, cryptoa needs a huge amount of time before even reaching the levels of Coinbase or Binance.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

Yes! i have heard. It is similer like stock exchange.Cryptoa exchange is a process of transaction of Bitcoin as well as other cryptos.The way in stock exchange traders make profit, here also same just cryptos are using to make a better profit.
Patriode

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

Yes, heard of it already. Saw a lot of profile spamming it in Reddit and forums other than Bitcointalk. If you are trying to promote Cryptoa then you should post it in Service promotion thread. However, I don't think a new exchange will do any good in such market, moreover, their exchange looks really shady from what I have seen in their website.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

Yes! i have heard and know good about this exchange.It is just a crypto coin exchanging system.It can be compare with current exchange system stock exchange system.Just in cryptoa exchange systems, cryptos are used.
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Cryptoa exchange are a lot like the stock exchange. However they may differ in some ways. For example in a Stock exchange, traders buy and sell assets to profit from different rates, where in a cryptoa exchange  traders use cryptocurrency pairs to profit from currency rates.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

These days many people have shifted their attention into building new exchanges after hearing that bianance collect millions for listing tokens on their exchange, For me I won't trade with any of these new exchanges until they break into the scene and becomes popular. I think they should focus on building a decentralized exchange, that's what we need at the moment.  
Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

No, I have not thought about this trade previously and I think we should be watchful as a few trades are giving phony volume details and some have issues with stores and withdrawaĺs, so we have to stick to quality trades.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

I have doubt about this project.Because,as far as I know cryptoa doesn’t trade stock.I think it’s a fake project they are gonna hack their account whoever tries to access into this project.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:57 PM

Searching for cryptoa, I found it to be a very new project having no good reviews or feedbacks. Also, there is some controversy about its team and all. I suggest you use legit exchanges to avoid frauds.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

I didn't hear any kind of that trade, possibly they are attempting to hack our records once we endeavor to get to it. Simply neglect about Cryptoa Exchange particularly in the event that you have as of now trade that is confided in then simply stay with that.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

Although I know a little about cryptoa exchange but its initiative is very good since it will work for solving the existing problems of cryptocurrency. And they will used NASDAQ based technology and 24/7 chat assistance for support.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

I genuinely question that the trade will remain for long. One should take a gander at the tributes page, a similar picture, and even one of the tribute originates from their "CEO". It's clearly a phony. Try not to try to utilize this trade, it's extremely suspicious.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

No, I haven´t and also I do not support any new exchanges anymore! It will again end very bad and many people will loose money here.
Never trust new exchanges! Look what happened few weeks ago to Bitpaction..

PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

Doesn't look good for me. I have not found any proper information about this exchange. So it can be harmful for us as they can hack accounts or steal use informations.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

Though I have not really heard about this exchange before now but I will take my time to go through it and how it tends to benefit crypto users but I prefer to use an already established and know exchange than using a new one.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

In Twitter for 6 months only a few tweets, everything looks very untrusted. I do not know, I would refrain from using the new exchange.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

The article you have provided shows a great vision of the exchange. Still i have not seen enough reasons to join this exchange. Because i found this fishy as they don't have reviews.
Cyptocity

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

You don't need rocket science to know that this is a dead project even before its commencement from their inactive twitter account to whack and unprofessional testimonial page. How can I entrust my portfolio with such firm?
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

Why there is not trustable review or information about them? I don't think it will be safe to use this exchange as they are not providing enough information by which we can trust them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: