Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you heard About Cryptoa Exchange?  (Read 629 times)
Zumulong

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Seems fake to me. Don't invest in this coin. Their agenda is too much lucretive but the corporate panel doesn't seem trustworthy. Coin progress data is also not so convincing. Think again before you invest.
Light Cyborgs

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

well thank you for asking this and I think you get the wrong information cause i haven't  hear anything like this yet,  so I think we shouldn't trust anything until we get the proper confirmation it will cause problems on your decision
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Hey guys,
So I found out about this new exchange, they claim to have a lot in store and can solve major issues in the crypto exchange business. Scanned through their site and honestly, there isn't much information on the project. I sought to think they are new.
Although I wrote a little on the project focusing on the problems and solutions they claim to have.
Hope you enjoy this article.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@geewynn/cryptoa-the-solution-to-crypto-exchange-problems
I did not understand the meaning of this post. Very similar to the promotion of the trading platform. I personally try not to trust any exchange, since it is very dangerous. But if you have no other way out, how to cooperate with the exchange, keep your funds there, check it all, legality, this is the basis of everything. Be extremely careful with your assets, this is your personal responsibility.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Hey guys,

So I found out about this new exchange, they claim to have a lot in store and can solve major issues in the crypto exchange business. Scanned through their site and honestly, there isn't much information on the project. I sought to think they are new.
Although I wrote a little on the project focusing on the problems and solutions they claim to have.
Hope you enjoy this article.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@geewynn/cryptoa-the-solution-to-crypto-exchange-problems
Never heard of this exchange, Too many good exchanges are operating now and it is difficult for new exchanges to gain a foothold in this market.
And I tried accessing that exchange but it seems this exchange does not work because there is no volume

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Yes I also heard about this exchange. But what ever I have heard that can conclude that this is not the top of the stock exchange. It’s the same as any other usual exchange.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

you are right. your article more useful for crypto people. they should keep store this. here is more essential tips for crypto exchange. We should be careful about the crypto exchange. I want to know more about this.
althiche

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Your articles for crypto people will be useful and helpful. Everyone should keep store this. We should be careful about the crypto exchange. thank you for sharing this article.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

You're right. Your articles for crypto people will be beneficial and helpful. Everyone should save it. We should be careful about the crypto exchange. I want to know more about this.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

In the blog There seems to just have the praising of the project, there is no actual data being present. In these exchanges there are many risks of being scams so without being sure doing something will not be wise. There are many aspects of thinking before doing any investments.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

No, I have not heard anything about this exchange, but I think that they are not much different from other centralized exchanges, which now have a lot of garbage that we obviously do not need. This is the thing that we now need, we need a decent decentralized decent exchange.
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

There are lot of exchanges, many exchanges launch like everyday! Cryptoa, cryptopia sounds like same. I think you are hunting their bounty to promote that exchange. Good luck with that!
David41

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

I havent heard of this stock before so I ran through the blog but I am not satisfied with the information. I personally haven`t gone into deep but from the initial study I think this is not legit they are not able to get enough information about thei exchanges.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

It seems fake to me, I am not an expert for sure but just gone through their site, there is a huge gap with the information, the pages of their not seems to have actual information. The information about their team is no to strong, there is no data about there investors or who have used thei exchange, their information about volumes is also seems improper.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

I didn't heard of that much about this exchange. May be it will be very popular day by day. So, wait and see what they actually can be.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

I didn't hear it, now a lot of projects that have almost the same name, have almost the same technology and all are almost the same so that it looks spam and just rubbish for crypto.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

As the industry is expanding very rapidly, there must be newly established so many things. So, I think, it is better not to directly saying fake and also not to rely completely on this exchange untill it becomes popular.
LankaJay

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

No I don't. Usually I don't trust exchanges without any reputations. When we have lots of well established exchanges out there I think we don't need to deal with unsure exchanges.
SpyderSpyNX

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

no I haven't hear anything like this yet,  I think you have found a fake news,  in this online trading world this kinds of incident happens to confuse the users so I would advise you to be consiouse so that you can do the trading safely here
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

Unfortunately I have not heard anything about the exchange which you mentioned. There are a lot of various crypto exchanges so be careful and choose only the best ones. I may intimate you that if you are not sure about that exchange you should examine that exchange carefully by depositing quite small amount of money to understand how that exchange works. Be careful and do not deposit bug enough. First of all make sure that they operate transactions fast and there is no scam. If everything is ok you can use that exchange and it would be nice if you will share your impressions about using that exchange because such information may be useful for other investors
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

every day there are new exchanges, even here many spend bounty company. but while the new exchange is difficult to understand how good it is. there are exchanges that are just scammers. so you need to read reviews, learn information about the exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: