Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Know about New Zone’s Commodity Trade with Cryptos  (Read 164 times)
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 09:10:53 AM by NZEXToken

Standardization and interchangeability are two of the most pivotal virtues which attribute fungible features to commodities . Fungibility leads to uniformity of prices of commodities at any place in the world. However, factors like transportation and taxes affect the prices of commodities.

After successful years in physical trading, We have an ambitious plan  to create a global marketplace in Commodities and to do this we need to create a unified trading platform. Well, that’s why we wish to develop a trading platform which helps everyone trade commodities with cryptocurrencies.

We will be raising funds to develop such a platform to create seamless trading of commodities. New Zone will be giving out NZ tokens in the ICO period. So, be a part of this beautiful journey and help us develop a reliable trading platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:47:58 PM

Overall it look promising. But given that it is new it will be hard for the people to trust it blindly. They need to come up with a way or ways to gain the trust of the people on it.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

It's just need time. Many of the biggest company trying to do that.New Zones is one of them. All of the good example are the rays of good hopes. I think it will come befor us very soon.
BlueBruiser

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

New Zone is a commodity trading platform running on blockchain technology. Their aim is to create a unified trading platform and to achieve a global marketplace in commodities. Their commodities include ferrous and nonferrous metal, oil and agricultural sector.
Vikingkong

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

The purpose of this platform looks good and is something that we do need. But since it is new, it will be hard to place a blind trust on it. You do need to come up a way to make people believe that it is not a scam.
CandyCoconut

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

All in all, everything looks fine. The reason for this platform is something that can be labelled as a latent need and thanks a lot for making us aware of it. But since you are new and the platform is unheard of, it will be better if we do some research on it first and then go for it.
MarbleAlligator

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Raising funds seem like a noble cause indeed. But before the people get associated with New Zone further, w do need to do a background check on it to see if the funds are going for the purpose intended or not and also if it is a legit one or not.
CrazyHarpy

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Honestly I couldn't find anything exciting about NZ ICO the first time I heard about it. Moreover, I cannot find the review and other stuffs that were posted by people affiliated with NZ on Bitcointalk and other forums. The whole thing looks suspicious to me. Would you care to explain more?
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

It is a happy news for newcommers and traders. Most of are fearing about their stocked coins.New zon's commodity offering to use Bitcoin as like current currencies.So i think it's a good news.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

There has been a extensive number of ICO's that came up with the idea of a platform to create seamless trading of commodities and NZ is no different from that, I guess that completely explains why they failed to reach their hardcap. Not sure, they'll be able to do it even after extending the time period.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

I believe there are so many trading platforms here currently. We need something really very innovative to work with, It means it will need something competitive to survive in this market. It will be good if you provide some other information or links to the project to view it.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

As an investor in cryptocurrency New token is a matter of happiness for me. In that case New Zone came up with a new idea with physical trading. So, I wish New Zone's success. And hopefully investors will be benefited from this.
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

New Zone's commudity trading is planning to create a huge markets . Where they will create an integrated trading platform. Hopefully this will be a reason for our happiness. Because through this there will be more development of the trading platform.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

I think more companies should take these kind of initiatives. Because i think if more established physical companies like this make their companies virtual then the cryptocurrency market will rise
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

It looks like a good thing. After a successful physical business they are joining the crypto world. That means they has a real product which is rare in most of the ICO projects.
alpddere

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

The idea seems pretty good. I hope you have the energy and the few that can reach these goals. because it can benefit the whole crypto world.
Leed1962

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:10:46 AM

New Zone's commodity trade brings a new idea in cryptocurrency. They want to create a new platform of physical trading. Through which cryptocurrency will help every trade with time. I'm waiting to benefit from this.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

I am surprised because as we know there is CME Group which is focused on trading commodities. Primary I mena Chicago Mercantile Exchange where commodities are traded. As far as I know CME is the prime place for trading commodities so I am wondering why do you have decided to make a new place for trading commodities using crypto currencies? By the way what assets will be traded on your new exchange? Will they be margin? What about marketmaking and liquidity? Will commodity prices reflect the proces from CME, ICE and other exchanges? Tell us any benefits to trade on your exchange instead of, for example, CME
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

this is relevant and promising, but not unique.  such ideas are already many, so you need to make an effort to become more attractive than they should be their competitive advantages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: