Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC for 48 Hours with 15% with Guarenteed payback :) ESCROW WELCOME  (Read 2411 times)
PlatinumCheshire (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:35:43 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 02:44:18 AM by PlatinumCheshire

Looking for a 1 BTC with 15% loan for 48 hours. I am in on a venture with guaranteed payback. I need 1 btc within 48 hours. One i get the final btc i will get the venture then immediately sell it to my client who eagerly wants it. Then with that I pay you all back in under a day. Now for back up I am getting inheritance from my deceased mothers cottage property. The lawyers have been dealt with and will have the money within 48 hours so everything is guaranteed. I know i ma new and its so difficult for me to get a btc loan because i am new but i assure the community everything will go well Smiley I will have the funds right after the transfer withing 24 hours plus inheritance withing 48. 100% everything will be good. Please message me ill be on line all night. i really need this . it will help me and my partner to gain some extra income . This is a guaranteed listing. I buy from LocalBitcoins i can give a reference and on BTC Jam I have a C . so anyone willing please PM me Smiley ill be glad to answer any of your questions. Ill be on all night. By the way the Name is Mathew and I am from Ontario Canada

I WILL EVEN DO SOME TYPE OF ESCROW if you know any Smiley

regards

austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:50:17 AM

Looking for a 1 BTC with 15% loan for 48 hours. I am in on a venture with guaranteed payback. I need 1 btc within 48 hours. One i get the final btc i will get the venture then immediately sell it to my client who eagerly wants it. Then with that I pay you all back in under a day. Now for back up I am getting inheritance from my deceased mothers cottage property. The lawyers have been dealt with and will have the money within 48 hours so everything is guaranteed. I know i ma new and its so difficult for me to get a btc loan because i am new but i assure the community everything will go well Smiley I will have the funds right after the transfer withing 24 hours plus inheritance withing 48. 100% everything will be good. Please message me ill be on line all night. i really need this . it will help me and my partner to gain some extra income . This is a guaranteed listing. I buy from LocalBitcoins i can give a reference and on BTC Jam I have a C . so anyone willing please PM me Smiley ill be glad to answer any of your questions. Ill be on all night. By the way the Name is Mathew and I am from Ontario Canada

regards

You're not going to get this loan without collateral.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:32:18 AM

regards

Even if he bolds everything??

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:42:20 AM

regards

Even if he bolds everything??

Shoulda made it red.  Could have changed everything...

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Merit: 5142

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:44:43 AM

i KNOW THE SECRET TO MAKING PEOPLE DO WHAT YOU WANT.  i MEAN i KIND OF have TO KNOW IT, RIGHT?
PlatinumCheshire (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:47:48 AM

I will do escrow, provide id and my face. Ill do what the lender wants. Im from Ontario Canada. I just need this loan for my venture hope someone or some people can help. I will for sure pay you back plus 15% Smiley
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:55:56 AM

I will do escrow, provide id and my face. Ill do what the lender wants. Im from Ontario Canada. I just need this loan for my venture hope someone or some people can help. I will for sure pay you back plus 15% Smiley

Just wondering...how much can I sell your face for when you don't pay?

Edit:  Though, dude does get some smartass points for making the post red...

PlatinumCheshire (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:57:18 AM

you wont need to sell my face, i will pay back 1BTC plus 15% just give me a chance. as i said ill do escrow . ill do a contract. I just need a small 1btc loan. if anyone is serious please get in touch thanks Smiley whatever the lenders criteria i will do my best to get what the lender wants just give me a chance you wont be let down
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:44:13 AM

you wont need to sell my face, i will pay back 1BTC plus 15% just give me a chance. as i said ill do escrow . ill do a contract. I just need a small 1btc loan. if anyone is serious please get in touch thanks Smiley whatever the lenders criteria i will do my best to get what the lender wants just give me a chance you wont be let down

What do you mean you'll do escrow?  How would that work?

You won't get a loan here without collateral.  There would be nothing to make you pay back, and your promises are worthless.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
PlatinumCheshire (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:56:00 AM

I am aware that promises are worthless. the word of people is usuially BS. What kind of collaterial? like my SSN? or what give me an example thanks
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:00:23 AM

I am aware that promises are worthless. the word of people is usuially BS. What kind of collaterial? like my SSN? or what give me an example thanks

Collateral is something that can easily be resold for the amount owing should you default.

We can't get any money back with your SSN.

PlatinumCheshire (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:16:14 AM

what kind of collateral? give me an example. I have a really good standing ebay account Smiley if had it for years. just give me an example so i can see what I have for you all. I am really in need of this so ill do my best to help you and myself in this situation. I also have a PayPal account with all my information. a bank account and my credit card attached to it. I could offer that up with my ebay?

Regards
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:26:11 AM

what kind of collateral? give me an example. I have a really good standing ebay account Smiley if had it for years. just give me an example so i can see what I have for you all. I am really in need of this so ill do my best to help you and myself in this situation. I also have a PayPal account with all my information. a bank account and my credit card attached to it. I could offer that up with my ebay?

How can anybody sell your ebay or paypal account to get their $700 back? Plus, you can always call them, say you were hacked, and regain control of the accounts.

SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:27:43 AM

Regards

All of which you can cancel at any moment.  We look for other alt coins (litecoin, etc) or, in a pinch, physical property that can be sold for the worth of the loan....

in your case, we would need something that we could take, and easily sell for ~$670.   Typically, such items are a problem to transport, though...hence our propensity for other cryptocurrencies

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:29:35 AM

in your case, we would need something that we could take, and easily sell for ~$670.   Typically, such items are a problem to transport, though...hence our propensity for other cryptocurrencies

You're not taking into account the 15% interest he would be paying.  That should be considered when computing collateral.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Merit: 5142

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:42:34 AM

Oops.

Canadians don't have SSNs.  They use social indication numbers: SINs, isn't that right?

j
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:46:06 AM

...my deceased mothers cottage property is in Nigeria?
ps. Do you know you entered a Den of thieves?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:47:43 AM

Oops.

Canadians don't have SSNs.  They use social indication numbers: SINs, isn't that right?

j

Damn good catch!  I'm Canadian and I missed that one.  LOL   Social Insurance Numbers.

Account abandoned in 3...2...1...

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:49:45 AM

...everything is guaranteed.
You guys were hard on the poor fellow.  Cheesy

hjbuell

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:50:01 AM

Aww... I was totally waiting to see if he listed off the SIN as a SSN, or the proper Canadian way, as SIN (because it's different).

EDIT: For those who weren't aware - we Americans list our SSN as XXX-XX-XXXX, while our Canadian counterparts list their SIN as XXX-XXX-XXX

Further to the OP, unless you're purchasing something with Bitcoins, why are you worried about getting crypto? Wouldn't it just be easier (and less expensive) for you to use those credit cards linked through PayPal to make a purchase of some product that a person had listed?

For example, I could list my trusty Bic pen, which will one day be more valuable than it is today - just as soon as my book gets published (you know, pen / author, and all that jazz). So you could pay $1,000 for my pen, and I of course would dutifully ship it to you through Ebay or some other service. In addition to the $0.99 pen, I would send you 1 BTC - or perhaps I wouldn't, and instead would just send you a pen.

Do you see where the logic falls apart on this one, and the trust is a PITA to sort out?

So, if I were you, send a 'gift' to your personal friend / relative / whatever they are - PayPal to PayPal, using your credit card, and your problem is solved. Or use that credit card to buy some BTC online.

Anyway, I'll happily send you a $1,000 pen if no one else here will.

Being different is all it takes to make a difference. H. J. Buell
Writer from $0.10 per word. https://hjbuell.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: