Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cloud Mining other Than cex.io  (Read 11427 times)
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:22:39 AM

is that site secure? or am i missing something out there;

http://www.scryptcloud.com/

it's words (scrypt and cloud) are so generic so it's too hard to get relevant information about that site on web or bitcointalk.org

scryptcloud.com is a scam!

See
https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/6038-scryptcloudcom-legal-action-register-intention/
and
https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/5922-scryptcloudcom-100-scam-details-inside/
and
http://doges.org/index.php?topic=10233.0

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Eobot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:42:05 PM

Give Eobot.com Cloud Mining a try!  Can get started with $10 using PayPal and Eobot is the easiest, cheapest, and best way to mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin, Namecoin, Feathercoin, Dogecoin, NautilusCoin, Darkcoin, and Vertcoin.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:49:17 PM

Give Eobot.com Cloud Mining a try!  Can get started with $10 using PayPal and Eobot is the easiest, cheapest, and best way to mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin, Namecoin, Feathercoin, Dogecoin, NautilusCoin, Darkcoin, and Vertcoin.

I think the term cheapest isn't valid as places like pbmining.com are a lot cheaper for mining BTC.  (Right now CEX.io is slightly cheaper than Eobot.com) However it is very interesting and you can switch coins easily which is innovative.   All in all Eobot does look very interesting.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:34:15 AM

PBMining has the best price per GHs. But it's not a trading site. You buy your GHs and hash for 5 years. 90% of your return on investment will probably be in the first 6 months. Do the math and it might actually be worthwhile. I made a sizable investment (for me) a couple of months ago and I've earned about 60% of my initial investment back so far.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:19:51 PM

PBMining has the best price per GHs. But it's not a trading site. You buy your GHs and hash for 5 years. 90% of your return on investment will probably be in the first 6 months. Do the math and it might actually be worthwhile. I made a sizable investment (for me) a couple of months ago and I've earned about 60% of my initial investment back so far.
lol, that's putting a lot of trust into a place to still be around in 5 years.

cryptsy's mn1 and mn2 can be traded, and right now 10ghash is priced at .073 , which is essentially the same price it is on cex.  the difference is that cryptsy doesn't take away 35% in maintenance fees, like cex does.
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:01:12 PM

cryptsy's mn1 and mn2 can be traded, and right now 10ghash is priced at .073 , which is essentially the same price it is on cex.  the difference is that cryptsy doesn't take away 35% in maintenance fees, like cex does.

Lol, this argument again? Most of your return will obviously be weighted at the beginning of the term. After a year, you will see very little return because of difficulty adjustments.

With PBMining, you are purchasing a 5 year contract. You don't get your original investment back at the end of the 5 years. So your point isn't really valid.

Really, PBMining could have made this a one year contract and it would return about the same. The last 4 years of term will see just a trickle of Satoshis per week. But that's the same result that you would get if you invested in mining gear.
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:57:53 PM

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.MINE

Currently 40% of the price of cex.io, 0.043btc for 5ghs, and no maintenance costs/ electricity costs...as its synthetic.

All depends on when you bought it and how long you hold it.
If you bought a month ago (Feb 6) at say .062 and you held until today at .042 you would have lost .02 versus divs that paid .024003.
And if he did hold it up to now, he would got about 0.0717 in divs, and still sell it now for 0.0213.
0.03 btc, or 50% profit in 4 months.
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:10:43 PM

Lol, this argument again? Most of your return will obviously be weighted at the beginning of the term. After a year, you will see very little return because of difficulty adjustments.

With PBMining, you are purchasing a 5 year contract. You don't get your original investment back at the end of the 5 years. So your point isn't really valid.

Really, PBMining could have made this a one year contract and it would return about the same. The last 4 years of term will see just a trickle of Satoshis per week. But that's the same result that you would get if you invested in mining gear.
just marketing trick for noobs
5 years sure better than 1 year
but in term of bitcoin mining, 4 years after the first year is only get dust "satoshi"
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:51:40 PM

havelock b.mine is a very useful stock but its a gamble since it will ALWAYS go down over 2-3 weeks. You can make a significant profit on it but have to know how to play it. CEX seems to be able to hold steady for a lot longer but their maintenance fees are a huge killer and profitability is pretty much gone. Pbmining and sites similar offer cheaper rates but you are locked in unless you want to trade/sell your account.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

cryptsy's mn1 and mn2 can be traded, and right now 10ghash is priced at .073 , which is essentially the same price it is on cex.  the difference is that cryptsy doesn't take away 35% in maintenance fees, like cex does.

What argument was I making, exactly?  That it's a rather large leap to assume that some place will still be paying you five years from now?

What does PBMining and a 5 year contract have to do with the point I was making?  My reply to the PBMining post was "lol, that's putting a lot of trust into a place to still be around in 5 years.", the next statement was in response to the topic, "Best Cloud Mining other Than cex.io".  

Since we're living in Fantasy Land, I'll point out that Cryptsy's is a lifetime contract, which, well, is longer than 5 years.  Since PBMining will still be around in 5 years, I don't see any reason to think that Cryptsy won't also still be around in 5 years.

Again, Cryptsy's MN1 and MN2 are a better value than CEX because they contain no maintenance fee. That makes them ~30% more valuable, yet they both are trading at around .007BTC per GH.  What's your argument about that statement?

(and I don't have interest in any 'cloud' mining shiat)
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:51:20 AM

cryptsy's mn1 and mn2 can be traded, and right now 10ghash is priced at .073 , which is essentially the same price it is on cex.  the difference is that cryptsy doesn't take away 35% in maintenance fees, like cex does.

What argument was I making, exactly?  That it's a rather large leap to assume that some place will still be paying you five years from now?

What does PBMining and a 5 year contract have to do with the point I was making?  My reply to the PBMining post was "lol, that's putting a lot of trust into a place to still be around in 5 years.", the next statement was in response to the topic, "Best Cloud Mining other Than cex.io".  

Since we're living in Fantasy Land, I'll point out that Cryptsy's is a lifetime contract, which, well, is longer than 5 years.  Since PBMining will still be around in 5 years, I don't see any reason to think that Cryptsy won't also still be around in 5 years.

Again, Cryptsy's MN1 and MN2 are a better value than CEX because they contain no maintenance fee. That makes them ~30% more valuable, yet they both are trading at around .007BTC per GH.  What's your argument about that statement?

(and I don't have interest in any 'cloud' mining shiat)

The point I'm making is (and this applies only to PBMining)... who cares if they're around for 5 years? Your return will come in the first year and after that will be Satoshi dust. And you're not tying up your money for 5 years because you're not getting the initial investment back after the 5 years is over anyways.

Really, the "5 year" thing is a needless gimmick. In fact it's probably hurting their sales because so many people just can't wrap their head around the concept.

It's more akin to buying a miner and owning it for 1-5 years, hosting it in datacenter and not having to pay any hosting fees. And at the end of the miner's useful life, you just toss it in the trash. Unlike owning an actual miner, you have nothing to resell on eBay or wherever. But I think we all know now that after a few months of mining, second-hand gear is virtually worthless. So that's not really much of a downside anymore.

Btw, the current price at PBMining is 0.0041 BTC per GHs.
zulu860

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 05:19:42 PM

I have had your service for a few months today i go to log into my account and it is stating my account does not exist. I have emails of payments i have made. Im curious why my account was deleted.

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:17:00 AM

I have had your service for a few months today i go to log into my account and it is stating my account does not exist. I have emails of payments i have made. Im curious why my account was deleted.

Who are you addressing with your post? No one from PBMining is posting in this thread. You should contact them directly.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:40:01 AM

I've always wondered, what equipment does cex.io use ??
Surely they must have some custom setup like AM did when they started Huh

Any pics of their equipment or data centres ?

ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:06:17 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 11:52:44 AM by ujka

Bitfurys. 65nm 55nm custom ASIC, very efficient.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228677.0
http://www.bitfury.org/
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:32:21 AM

Bitfurys. 65nm custom ASIC, very efficient.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228677.0
http://www.bitfury.org/

55nm
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:34:39 PM

Check my sig
dyask

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:38:22 PM

Check my sig
No information?  Just referral links?  That isn't useful!  Angry
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:52:54 PM

Check my sig
Most people have their own favourite, you have to dig a bit yourself and decide.

dyask

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:49:28 AM

Check my sig
Most people have their own favourite, you have to dig a bit yourself and decide.
Not really the point of this thread.   With PBMining.com, I actually haven't heard of a single person making their BTC back.   Tons of reports about things going well a few weeks in and then nothing.   Probably the ugly reality of difficulty changes sink in.   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: