Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:24:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cloud Mining other Than cex.io  (Read 11427 times)
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:48:47 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 07:19:53 AM by xstr8guy

Check my sig
No information?  Just referral links?  That isn't useful!  Angry
Most people have their own favourite, you have to dig a bit yourself and decide.
Not really the point of this thread.   With PBMining.com, I actually haven't heard of a single person making their BTC back.   Tons of reports about things going well a few weeks in and then nothing.   Probably the ugly reality of difficulty changes sink in.  

Where have you read posts that people were receiving nothing from PBMining?! Please link them here if true.

I've had 1190GHs with PBMining since March 28th and have been paid every Sunday like clockwork. And I've had a return of ~66% of my original investment so far. The amount earned does drop every time the difficulty changes but that was to be expected. Will I reach +100% ROI? I guess I'll just have to wait and see. But I certainly could have done worse. At least I didn't invest those BTC in HashFast, VMC or AMT!
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

Have a look at megamine.com - they offer a 1yr contract for 1Thash (including hosting and power) at $4,200.

This is a lot cheaper than CEX.io
CEX.IO for comparison is 7.39 BTC (approx.$4,700) + $260 a month , so a total annual cost of $7,800
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:57:02 AM

Where have you read posts that people were receiving nothing from PBMining?! Please link them here if true.

I didn't say they receive nothing, I said I hear nothing.  I'm assuming it is the reduced awards that prompts people to stop talking.   Mostly I see the comments in scrypt.cc chat.   You getting to 66% since March sounds like you have of chance of making a profit.   
dyask

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:59:52 AM

Have a look at megamine.com - they offer a 1yr contract for 1Thash (including hosting and power) at $4,200.

CEX.IO for comparison is 7.39 BTC (approx.$4,700) + $260 a month , so a total annual cost of $7,800

pbmining is 4.1 BTC for 1 Thash and that isn't even a sure bet.  $4200 is currently > 6.5 BTC.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:47:03 AM

1THs at PBMining is ~$2665 at the current exchange rate. And zero fees per month.
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:43:01 AM

1THs at PBMining is ~$2665 at the current exchange rate. And zero fees per month.
PBmining is cheapest, but no transpareny from them until now Sad
i still doubt if they have mining hardware, since they never show us anything
why we risk our money for something unclear / no transparency?
dyask

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:03:35 AM

PBmining is cheapest, but no transpareny from them until now Sad
i still doubt if they have mining hardware, since they never show us anything
why we risk our money for something unclear / no transparency?

Well it would be a simple matter for them to show a wallet where bitcoin awards are sent too if they are really mining.   Has that been done?
KimNam

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:11:05 AM

Well it would be a simple matter for them to show a wallet where bitcoin awards are sent too if they are really mining.   Has that been done?
nope, they never showed us either their mining hardware photos, pool that they use for mining or coins generated from their mining
many users aksed it since 3-4 months ago and they always denied it, they said that they have personal reason to do that Sad
as i see, their weekly payment is not from newly generated coin, it was from mixing coins, so we can't track from where their coin was generated
so, it is possible from their users payment / purchased GHS Grin
dyask

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:45:16 AM

nope, they never showed us either their mining hardware photos, pool that they use for mining or coins generated from their mining
many users aksed it since 3-4 months ago and they always denied it, they said that they have personal reason to do that Sad
as i see, their weekly payment is not from newly generated coin, it was from mixing coins, so we can't track from where their coin was generated
Sounding more and more like a Ponzi scheme.   As long as they have more buyers and the buying covers the weekly award, all is fine.   
KimNam

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:53:50 AM

Sounding more and more like a Ponzi scheme.   As long as they have more buyers and the buying covers the weekly award, all is fine.   
yeah many people thought like that
you can see their comment here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484355.0
with many reasonable calculations too about their operation
total hashrate = 695 TH/s, but we didn't see 1 hardware at all Grin
easy8

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:14:42 PM

yeah many people thought like that
you can see their comment here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484355.0
with many reasonable calculations too about their operation
total hashrate = 695 TH/s, but we didn't see 1 hardware at all Grin

i remembered this, when i read your comment, just scroll down to the pictures:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467587.0;all

i thought it was hilarious what they did against this scammer guy. quite good advertising technique too, i must say
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 04:18:33 PM

Anyone know which site like cex.io but cheaper ?

Check out eobot, good prices and a nice return if you know what coin to mine. The maintenance fees are what kills cex.io, they really need to do something about it.

petersiddle98

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:31:24 PM

I actually prefer hashnest. Its bitmaintech cloudmining so its pretty legit..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: