Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurumcoin increase 6000 percent today on coinmarketcap  (Read 726 times)
CutieDuck

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

it's just a pump and dump game, some people want to take advantage of it, so still be careful and don't get stuck, I'm very sure, the price will be back to normal. because in my opinion it is only as one of their promotions to increase sales
Yes i agree with your opinion dude. I think it just temporary for aurumcoin can maintain the increasing price. It's like marketing strategy from team and developer to pump this coins and make people interested with this coins because they think the price is promising and more valuable and of course can give many advantages for them. Because of the drastic increase for this coins can make demand of coins increase too. So, if people want invest in this coins be carefull to observe and make choice with that because maybe in few moments later the price will be dump again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

usually such pampas occur on small stock exchanges. In this case, usually purses of coins, which are going to pump, are blocked. that is, only those who knew about this pampa will succeed in earning money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

Why do i feel worried about that amount of jump on the price of coins.
Perhaps it's kind of trick to increase the value of this coins, and who knows that someone will dump it, just like everyone said.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

Let's just be careful on our next step seeing this pump. This could just be another pump and dump. We might want to just dive in and ride the tide but it could actually be a trap for publicity. Obviously, this coin could make some noise in the crypto world and once many would fall into the trap it could just fall right back to its value before the pump.

sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

Wow. This is really amazing and unimaginable. From around $30 level suddenly it has $1000 level. This is crazy. But when I check the price now, again it has dropped to the $30+ level again. What has happened there actually?
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

Why do i feel worried about that amount of jump on the price of coins.
Perhaps it's kind of trick to increase the value of this coins, and who knows that someone will dump it, just like everyone said.
Its a usual trick of the developers that are holding that coin. That type of movement is unbelievable and you are asking who knows someone will dump it? those holders and especially the developers of it that fooled a lot of newbie traders that wanted to go along with that increase.

As expected, after that pump it will go down and its been down by -30% so quick.

Signature for rent
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

this is how people make profit in the altcoin world. not by bag holding some big pumped altcoin that has a big name to it.
they move around and go from coin to coin, pump them for a day or so and then take their profit out and leave for the next coin to pump. as you can see AU was one of the thousands of coins out there, it got a pump that lasted one day and now the money has already moved on to at least 5 other coins that they pumped nearly the same way but at smaller 500% profits instead of 6000%!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

This kind of price rises are not sustainable, and after the pump is finished the price ussualy goes back to it's initial price. From my experience it's better to stay away from this kind of coins.

dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

I think this is especially jacking up the price, now newbies will see this increase coins and begin to be purchased and then the price really will go down dramatically and people lose their money. Seen similar scenarios on the market, this is a favorite topic for traders artificially inflated prices and then a sharp crash.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Kinoppsio

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

This rise in price is not organic. It is definitely some manipulation of sorts. Take it or leave it. Go check the volume and 24hrs history and you will see my point of view.

The Dev is definitely playing with people's emotions. Only a noob will go all in on this
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Most likely this is another manipulation, so do not react so quickly and buy this coin!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Guildenstern89

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

A normal phenomenon, this sometimes happens with cryptocurrency. It could increase by 1,000 and 2,000, and even, as in this case, by more than 5,000 percent. That's what makes her attractive! Apparently, people have begun to sell, and the AU is again as usual.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

WOW. maybe my glasses are damaged or is my computer being damaged? I see Aurum being ranked 23rd in the marketcap. it seems like I will sleep for a few days and please wake me up when this news is true. thank you !!!!!!!!!!
 Grin Grin
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

This is really magical, i also think so. 600%, Unblievable!I think a big company is trying to change it's face or like that something.
EveningRock

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Many investors believe that it is easy to manipulate coins with low volume. Aurumcoin has a volume of only 300,000 coins . It is easy to manipulate coins with low volume and cause pump and dump in the market.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

I also think it's manipulation and nothing more ! During the day, the coin has increased to $ 1600 and at the moment 27 $ and I think that she'll never rise again !  They even have a website that raises suspicions.
DarkVampire

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

Well this is what a pump and dump looks like and this is what it feels like when the dump happens. This is the very reason that the people are always asked to not to get engaged in it.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Hey…Guys

I’m shocked today when I see the Aurum coin today in coinmarketcap. See below

Is it magical or something else?
I do not trust coinmarketcap completely because the calculation of their data is very unreliable, Aurumcoin will not be able to be appreciated that much.
throatbuttermilk

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

i think it's a shitcoin, and it's just got pumped like hell because of the low volume. Check their website, it's full of shit...
CuteSeal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

This coin has a very low volume and seeing the price to increase so much in such a short amount of time is a bit unsettling. If ti is a part of the pump and dump, then it will be better for the investors to stay as far away from it as possible.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: