Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurumcoin increase 6000 percent today on coinmarketcap  (Read 726 times)
SwampRose

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

As shocking as it seems, but this is what the entire pump and dump is all about. Do you see how low the volume is, this will then lead to a dump of the coins in which the investors will be left broke.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Hey…Guys

I’m shocked today when I see the Aurum coin today in coinmarketcap. See below

Is it magical or something else?
Yeah it could happen anytime, and congrats to the holders, even it is manipulated by the whales or the pump group but the good thing is that it gives a surprise blessing to the holders that sometimes it happens only once, anyway if it is not true then it is really a shit coin.
DimHorse

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

There has been at least 10 posts made on the similar topic on the forum. I suggest you to check those first before you take a decision. However, in case you are still not aware of the situation, this is a case of pump and dump and the owner is trying to make some good profit from here. Don't fall for it.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Oh my god! Its like a dream, and i believe it would be.nothing to disagre. In this year all the altcoins price are rising so high.I think most of the big company trending to invest in Aurumcoin. It is a hopefull news.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Not sure if this is a scam or real. But Aurumcoins policy seems to be suspicious to the peole. Sometimes People gets bankrupted due to this pump and dump scaming.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Such a straight line increase could be an artificial price increase been manipulated by an error or even pump and dump group, I have seen the chart of price increase before, it start going up slowly and slowly so this one in particular something must be wrong somewhere.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

It was a simple pump. You could make some profit from it if you saw the coin grow. But never buy on the top if you witness a pump.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

Sudden pump checked the coin and it has low volume, it is an indicator for that specific crypto for a possible manipulation, last pump price was $1.7k then the current dump price was $28, can't judge if this is a scam but there's a person who pumped that market to cause fomo not so hard to pump an altcoin like this given by the price and its volume, the price falls like steep mountain not so normal movement and suspicious.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

The volume of the coin is very low, suddenly it has skyrocketed; you don't need to be Einstein to understand that it is a classic pump and dump. Some newbies or inexperienced and overly enthusiastic investors might fall for it but I don't think anyone will be interested to say the least.
althiche

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

I think it’s a scam.Its only a trick to pull newbies and console them to invest after this coins.Because the increase of the volume is done pretty fast,which is not indicating anything good.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

In this market, you can without much of a stretch control coins that have low volume just on the off chance that you have a little measure of cash. on the off chance that you take a gander at the 24-hour volume you can see that the volume isn't good enough.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

It is true that the percentage has increased greatly. As the volume is low, it decreases as it grows. Beware of investment. Make your money safe, but I think someone can choose the right time, then it will be beneficial.
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Don't trust CoinMarketCaps figures for small coins. Such things happen sometimes. In most cases it is manipulation of price. You are not able to sell this coins by this price.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Almost all my friend telling me about this coin, i dunno about this coin, but i think its a warning sign if some coin rising so much like this in just a day, but i hope this an organic growth, not just a pump and dumo scheme
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

I don't care for pumps. As I would see it, this is an exceptionally unreasonable approach to profit. I've seen that coin as well. Be that as it may, I don't encourage anybody to purchase coins after the pump. On the off chance that you purchase now with the expectation that the cost will rise no doubt you will lose your cash.
coppied

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

Yes, it is much more with percentage calculation. But if you convert it to BTC, then see how much its value in terms of money. Since the volume is low so it can be easily controlled. But there can be a lot of profits from here if you can choose the right time.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

If you see the volume of the coin you will be more surprised. The volume is very low. These kind of insane pump doesn't look good with such a low volume. So i am not surprised with it.
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Yeah it's a magic! It is pump and dump magic. I think we all know about this manipulation. It is often done for attracting investors in a certain coin. Most of the time the price falls soon.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

The price is not the only fact we should be concerned about. We need check the volume also. It is very low for Aurum Coin which is not a very positive sign. I think people should be careful before taking any decision.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

I heard about this news about Aurumcoin increase 6000 percent on coinmarketcap and since then i have always been asking myself what really happen? and I can never stop imagine if i hold such a coin at that time, I would have been rich.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: