Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurumcoin increase 6000 percent today on coinmarketcap  (Read 726 times)
Rammygold

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

What more are you expecting from a great project, I have known from the onset that this is a great project that will withstand the test of time and still remains valid it is a block chain based project focused on improving theindustry. A revolutionary step indeed! Am happy I know about this great project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

What more are you expecting from a great project, I have known from the onset that this is a great project that will withstand the test of time and still remains valid it is a block chain based project focused on improving theindustry. A revolutionary step indeed! Am happy I know about this great project.
Great project?

I'm not sure if you know something about this coin or you are just guessing and giving a reason base on your opinion on why the pump has happened. If this is a great project then it will go along with the process and it won't just pump from low to high.

A great project it was? okay its now down and back close to ranking 400 on coinmarketcap.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

CoinMarketCap is a reliable source to get the update and the news about the cryptocurrency. Since coinmarketcap shows this data then I think it is true that the price is increased.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:16:05 AM

If you have a low volume, you can pamp or control the situation with a very little money. It is much more in terms of percentage but it is less financially. You can easily guess it bu converting it by BTC.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:16:47 AM

just glimpse just what happened to aurumcoin, then now it's back to normal, is there more information about this coin why do it like that, is there a possibility to go back like this and make a lot of people profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

CoinMarketCap is a reliable source to get the update and the news about the cryptocurrency. Since coinmarketcap shows this data then I think it is true that the price is increased.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

it's terrible to see this coin because of a severe dump, this altcoin has very severe market manipulation, I won't be affected by altcoins who work with pumps and dumps, it's too risky to play with altcoins like this.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

with low volume 24h that time 0.82 btc worth and now this is 10.19 btc. that's the real thing. we shouldn't create any hype to see the huge pump. we should wait and see the market.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:00:44 AM

it's just a strategy to attract the investors or maybe there are some human error occur. otherwise it can not be possible. after seeing the huge pump now you can see the real character of aurumcoin.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

Aurum Coin is a new crypto coin in the crypto market. Its price was not that much was high at first. But I can’t understand how the price can be increased at such a percentage at a time!!! Is it real or a scam?
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

with the very small volume i don't think this pump is the positive sign. it's maybe miracle or attention seeker. and you can see their ranking that already decreasing. now aurumcoin is 408 position.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

I have read the news about this. The investors always try to keep their coin in such a place in the rank from which people can be attracted and invest in their coins. Then they will be profited. It may be a scam also.
Hourpre

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

This is really a high rise but one thing that I am not convinced with is its volume. The volume is too small. I don’t think this price of this coin will be long-lasting in the market
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

Yeah this is unbelievable rise but its volume is very small. According to my opinion with this amount of volume a coin can only rise by pumping the price by specific people. So it will not last long 
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

CMC has been having issues lately, showing some coins massively multiplying in market cap when actually nothing has changed. or, it could be a pump and dump, but I don't think I've ever seen a coin successfully pumped by 60x value, that would be extremely obvious market manipulation.

Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

This coin has quite low volume. May be a certain group is trying to create pumping and dumping effect to make an illusion of the price of this coin. I don’t think this price will sustain for long time.
veinspeak

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

it was just a pump and dump, nothing to see here. I can't believe how stupid the people are..
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

What happened to Aurumcoin can be regarded as pump and dump tragedy. It might look beneficial to the group doing this, but it is not good for the cryptocurency industry growth. It is important to watch out for false news and alarm. This type of situation can wreck genuine investors that are not aware of the hidden group that planned the pump and dump. This also happened to XVG (Verge) sometime in the first quarter of this year. It is advisable to take caution on news and other forms of information on crytocurrencies. In the future, we hope it will be regulated. Also, the Exchanges should devise means to control/ stop this scenario.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
healthyfirework

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

This in my opinion is very exciting and also amazes me. Because I just heard about this and for now it is very rare that we can see an increase in coins up to 60x fold at once in one night. That's so cool. people who store coins there now will party and enjoy such huge benefits.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

This was a fake pump. Maybe someone ordered Aurum Coin at a very high price. Like Aurum Coin present price 28 USD, if you put buy order with 1500 USD or if you buy from a high sell order then in Coinmarketcap, the price will show that high price. It is very easy to manipulate the coinmarketcap Price. Aurum Coin has a low volume, it can't go that high amount in real!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: