Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we stimulate Bitcoin Talk?  (Read 928 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

nah no more of these being made afaik.  I think mine is like #239 or something (to lazy to look at the bag in my drawer hehe!)  They made some 10k bits and 500k bits iirc as well.  The collectibles section has a couple threads all about the Kialara's

Honestly so far the Kialara's are my favourite because they are just so cool and not just another round!

The "to the moon" series is in my opinion the nicest one closely followed by the Labyrinth.

To the Moon’ Denominations:
‘two bitcoins‘ Limited Edition of 21 (serials 01-21)
‘500,000 bits‘ Limited Edition of 100 (serials 01-100)
‘100,000 bits‘ Limited Edition of 250 (serials 01-250)
Source: https://kialara.com/product/silver-series-2017-moon/

Sigh.... 2017 - when bitcoin was still so much cheaper.

100k bits is 0.1 btc?
I can't stand that unit.  I don't like having to do a math problem just to understand how much bitcoin someone's talking about--it's not hard to write out 0.1BTC when that's what you mean.  "100k bits" isn't even an abbreviation, it's more typing and more complicated.

They actually call it the 100,000 bits bar.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

Proper stimulation not only can stimulate the intelligence of the Bitcointalk user, but will also influence the development of the Economy, insight, intelligence, in a bitcointalk post in the future.

It is undeniable that optimal development is every bitcointalk's hope. Stimulation is one way to achieve this. The Forum Board must know the right stimulation for Bitcointalk Members according to the characters in the posts in the Forum and the stages of its development in order to be optimal.
Four things that the Forum Board needs to pay attention to when stimulating Bitcointalk Members:

1. Time
2. Ways
3. The developmental aspects that must be covered
4. Gradual stimulation of Bitcointalk members.

That is all from me....??
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

I admit that things are getting boring here. You can hardly discuss about stuff here. There are very few members that like to discuss, and most things just get repeated on and on.

Neh, I think it hasn't been that boring since we have this noobs that keeps us entertained with their whimps getting out of nowhere Smiley Their idiotic thinking also keeps this forum alive Wink Although we have a big problem about spam which they casually do, their existence is without doubt important Wink
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

I've started an initiative to award merits on a different board each day for a week or so, and I'm starting with the political board. Is there a better use for my sMerit awarding time?
As well you spend merit only HQ quality post. Obviously it will motivate people if you spend your merit on different board. All merit source should that instead of merited on few specific board. Because most of genaral people much active some specific board. Some time we can see even there HQ and useful post but no one merited him. Btw, you did always motivational work and helping forum member's.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: