Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stare into the sun  (Read 7746 times)
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:01:35 PM

Dank - I've read your posts in this thread and in others - and (FWIW) I like you.  Cool

Keep the faith - you are a decent human being.

All the best - Practical Dreamer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:52:45 PM

Dank - I've read your posts in this thread and in others - and (FWIW) I like you.  Cool

All the best - Practical Dreamer.

Thank you my friend.  Much love to you as well! Smiley

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:26:52 PM

Group hug!

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 12:38:03 AM

Thank you my friend.  Much love to you as well! Smiley

How about love for squall, the guy you scammed?
(dank only posts in this area of the forum because you cannot see his trust rating here)

You didn't make Feb's payment.   Undecided

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.msg5466326#msg5466326

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:30:34 AM

if your labelled a scammer why even bother posting other than to rub it in?? If true is it time to get a full physc checkup?
semaforo

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:08:39 PM

I remember leaving the woods and starting to smell the poisonous stench of the cars, and feel the terror being emitted from their engines, as contrasted to the beauty and harmony of nature, and wondering why all this was happening. Then I heard the carton of organic kefir I was carrying sloshing and remembered- that's how we get our food.

I know people who actually do live entirely off the land from their labor, without using any tractors- and it requires backbreaking labor every day for many hours. This is why the back to the land movement mostly fizzled out.

Ultimately I couldn't stay with the hippie movement because I realized that a lot of people were talking about enlightenment and spiritual advancement, and living off of the labor of the masses who make their stuff in Asia, Africa, and Latin America- living off of the labor of people who are so busy trying to survive that they don't have time to sit around experimenting with plant teachers and contemplating the nature of the universe.

This reminded me of what I had heard about the Indians who have castes- priests who are protected by warriors, who are funded by merchants, who deal in the goods produced by farmers, with everyone having the most unpleasant things taken care of for them by the dark skinned untouchables. The who thing is held together by a myth that if you fulfill your role well enough, you too can some day become a priest and be freed from the cycle of rebirth.

This whole system was started by the Aryans, who worshipped the sun, and the symbol they used to represent the sun looks like
this.

This reminded me of another people who used to worship the sun, the Egyptians. I also realized that the evil civilization that I lived in, America, had copied most things from the Romans- like the archiecture, style of government, and so on. I also learned that the Romans had copied the Greeks, and the Greeks had copied the Egyptians. I learned the whole European system that had trashed the environment in Europe and was now proceeding to trash the whole planet, had been run by the Roman Catholic Church, which had split into Catholicism and Protestantism, and  one of the main features of the Vatican is an Egyptian obelisk, actually brought from Egypt to Rome by the Romans- and now all the statues of the Saints face it, as if to pay homage to it. The Egyptian's believed that the Obelisk contained a physical embodiment of the god Ra, and they worshipped them. Here's another famous Obelisk.

Then I made the connection of the why the Rainbow Family refer to civilization as Babylon- because Babylon and Egypt were civilizations who oppressed the people who followed the truth, and the Israelites ended up wandering in the wilderness to escape them...

anyway, I'm just saying, don't worship the sun- worship the One who created all of the suns...

peace
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:39:28 AM

Very interesting semaforo. It remind me when I was studying History of Art. The fact that all civilisations succeed each others and you cannot trace a line between them. It is a continuity.

This obelisk is famous too.

theomoplatapus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:51:56 AM

I like your intentions, but really try to get into psychedelics.  It is a known fact that staring in the sun is harmful, and psychedelics are much more proven to give you these personal insights than staring into the sun - and don't damage your body if used correctly.

#Bitcoin
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 09:55:48 AM

.....anyway, I'm just saying, don't worship the sun- worship the One who created all of the suns...

peace

And just who in the Hell was that?

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:06:04 AM

.....anyway, I'm just saying, don't worship the sun- worship the One who created all of the suns...

peace

My $.02.

Wink

Big bang.

tkbx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:11:30 PM

It's funny how it's gotten to the point that I can tell a dank post from a non-dank post just by the title.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:12:21 PM

peace

My $.02.

Wink

Big bang.

Which is you.  Your consciousness.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:33:35 PM

Dank's posts always gives me a great laugh.

I worship the sun too! I advise nobody to wear sunglasses when looking at it.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:05:24 PM

I have an allergy to sunlight and therefore stay out of it as much as possible.

For real..

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

All the best - Practical Dreamer....

....however - I was unaware of the squall situation - which, to be fair, does impact upon your respect quotient in regard to the PracticalDreamer profit and loss account  Sad

Pay Squall his due Dank - then all will be well and good. The journey to the top of the mountain was started with a single step etc.
semaforo

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

peace

My $.02.

Wink

Big bang.

“Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.”
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

peace

My $.02.

Wink

Big bang.

“Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.”

Like wow, heavy, man.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Slab Squathrust

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:36:37 AM

I've stared into the sun for a few minutes before.  How come I'm not blind?  How come I can see much better than the average person and better than I once did?
Staring at the sun rarely causes total blindness. It's likely that you're partially blind but don't know it, because the human brain does an amazing job of compensating for that. When you say you see much better, is that your self-diagnosis or did you get an actual vision test by a professional ophthalmologist? I guarantee that the latter will demonstrate that staring at the sun did not, in fact, improve your vision.

If you "see" something other than the sun when staring at it, then something is definitely shaky with your mental health (which is clearly the case, judging your other postings). Be it drugs, mental condition, alcohol abuse or whatever. You're in serious need of a skilled psychatrist.
Actually, seeing something other than the sun when starting at it is quite normal, due to the aforementioned compensation for partial blindness. The brain tries to fill in blind spots with what it expects to see, with occasionally hilarious results. It's a well-known cause of visual hallucinations in perfectly sane people (not that dank is necessarily sane). Like I said, if staring at the sun changes the way you see things, you need to see an ophthalmologist.

Staring in the sun did not improve my vision, psychedelics did however increase my sensory input.  I can see, not to mention feel, a cop car a mile away.  If you learn how to focus your eyes, there's really no limit of how far you can see.

Physics is a mystery to some people.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_acuity#Physiology
You could train your entire life, it isn't going to alter the physiological characteristics of your eyes. 
Also you mention you have been arrested before, guess you didn't feel that cop, or is it just their cars that set off your spidey senses? 
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:43:26 AM

I've stared into the sun for a few minutes before.  How come I'm not blind?  How come I can see much better than the average person and better than I once did?
Staring at the sun rarely causes total blindness. It's likely that you're partially blind but don't know it, because the human brain does an amazing job of compensating for that. When you say you see much better, is that your self-diagnosis or did you get an actual vision test by a professional ophthalmologist? I guarantee that the latter will demonstrate that staring at the sun did not, in fact, improve your vision.

If you "see" something other than the sun when staring at it, then something is definitely shaky with your mental health (which is clearly the case, judging your other postings). Be it drugs, mental condition, alcohol abuse or whatever. You're in serious need of a skilled psychatrist.
Actually, seeing something other than the sun when starting at it is quite normal, due to the aforementioned compensation for partial blindness. The brain tries to fill in blind spots with what it expects to see, with occasionally hilarious results. It's a well-known cause of visual hallucinations in perfectly sane people (not that dank is necessarily sane). Like I said, if staring at the sun changes the way you see things, you need to see an ophthalmologist.

Staring in the sun did not improve my vision, psychedelics did however increase my sensory input.  I can see, not to mention feel, a cop car a mile away.  If you learn how to focus your eyes, there's really no limit of how far you can see.

Physics is a mystery to some people.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_acuity#Physiology
You could train your entire life, it isn't going to alter the physiological characteristics of your eyes. 
Also you mention you have been arrested before, guess you didn't feel that cop, or is it just their cars that set off your spidey senses? 

I felt a cop one time and she was in uniform, at least for a while until the vodka kicked in....................

My $.02.

Wink

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

Physics make you blind and stupid if you believe in it like a religion.
This is one of the lie along with "brain cannot grow new neurons".
It is only because you believe in it that you lose vision acuity and your brain get rotten.

Old people can see very well. Old people can grow new neurons and maintain their mental capacity.

If you use science to justify your point of view, at least get updated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: