Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stare into the sun  (Read 7746 times)
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:27:55 PM

Dank is irrational and illogical. We have studies, tests, to back up the claim that the staring into the sun does indeed damage your vison, go to your local ophthalmologist and he/she can tell you. Changing perception of things is ok, like you once thought of someone in a bad light, but after seeing who they really are, you now think they're a good person. But you can't change reality, what you see is what you get, trying to "change" that would make you even more delusional than you already are. Please stop, take a look around you, think of all the good the world has to offer, and find yourself.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" Muhammad Gandhi (Though it must be a positive change, please don't interpret this to do something wrong, thanks)

I agree that looking at the sun damage your eyes but your justification is not exact.

But you can't change reality.

You said it : by working on yourself, you are changing the environment and your reality is evolving.

Reality depend on how much you can open your eyes (mind). That's maybe the confusion here. Dank is trying to look at the sun differently from other people. He wants to reveal something but he is doing it wrong. It is not about staring at the sun. You can do it but not for long. Instead you can close your eyes and feel the waves and particles from the sun on your skin and that's probably enough to see it differently.

That's my 2000000 Doge.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:35:29 PM

I've stared into the sun for a few minutes before.  How come I'm not blind?  How come I can see much better than the average person and better than I once did?
Staring at the sun rarely causes total blindness. It's likely that you're partially blind but don't know it, because the human brain does an amazing job of compensating for that. When you say you see much better, is that your self-diagnosis or did you get an actual vision test by a professional ophthalmologist? I guarantee that the latter will demonstrate that staring at the sun did not, in fact, improve your vision.

If you "see" something other than the sun when staring at it, then something is definitely shaky with your mental health (which is clearly the case, judging your other postings). Be it drugs, mental condition, alcohol abuse or whatever. You're in serious need of a skilled psychatrist.
Actually, seeing something other than the sun when starting at it is quite normal, due to the aforementioned compensation for partial blindness. The brain tries to fill in blind spots with what it expects to see, with occasionally hilarious results. It's a well-known cause of visual hallucinations in perfectly sane people (not that dank is necessarily sane). Like I said, if staring at the sun changes the way you see things, you need to see an ophthalmologist.

Staring in the sun did not improve my vision, psychedelics did however increase my sensory input.  I can see, not to mention feel, a cop car a mile away.  If you learn how to focus your eyes, there's really no limit of how far you can see.

I'd rather live in a mud hut I built myself than a pile of toothpicks, but that's just me. 

Actually, you'd rather live where you don't need to build or contribute anything.  Aren't you lazy, unemployed and living with your parents?   Roll Eyes

Bullox.  My line of work is spiritual.  While the rest of our western society is busy destroying our finite planet into annihilation, I'm busy spreading the truth of our current state of existence.  You may think it's so insignificant now, but only with time will you see the significance of my actions.  Only with time will you reap what I have sown for you.  You may pick it at any time, but only after you chose you want to.

And what I would like to do, find a peace of land, build cob houses.  Create a farm.  Grow medicinal herbs.  Start a love based community.  As someone just said, be the change you want to see in the world.

But, that costs tens of thousands of dollars.  And permits, subjection to approval if the state will even allow you to design your own house that's not made with conventional materials.

I'd rather live in a mud hut I built myself than a pile of toothpicks, but that's just me.  Have you considered that perhaps maybe the reason their population has dwindled is because our society is completely destructive and barbaric?  FFS, our nation was founded on the principle of white men sailing to america and slaughtering masses of native people, genocide.  And what do you ya know, we're still committing genocide to this day.

Reality is not objective, it is subjective to your perception.  So yes, change your perception and your life will change accordingly.  Just as you say staring into the sun is not good and will cause damage to your eyes, this is subjective to your perception.  In my perception, it gives you energy, wisdom and peace so it will manifest as such in my reality.

I'd rather live in a nice house that I designed myself with water, electricity and all the technology that makes life comfortable (haven't seen anyone trying toothpicks but I'd expect poor results).

But wait, you mean these old civilizations were overthrown by the harsh *gasp* REALITY that they were simply invaded ??!
You mean their perception and changing the way they percieved things didn't do sh*t for them - just as expected by any sane person ?

Reality is objective, anything you make of it is subjective by definition and regardless of your flawed and false opinion.
In your perception (which is simply 100.00% wrong), you live in lala-land and believe in fairtytales and unicorns so to speak.
That's the perception of a mentally ill person. Period.

The only things that will manifest in your life will be the catastrophic results of you frantically attempting to negate reality and try to live the childish illusion you chould change reality at your will (or with a blink of your perception).

The good thing is that you already made all that crystal clear, so there's absolutely no surprise here.
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck - you'll seriously need it, basically stumbling through life out-of-control and (mildly put) on the verge of insanity.

Cob houses can have water, electricity and appliances too you know.  They just cost about 1/10th the price of a normal house and are more friendly to the environment, stronger and more malleable.

Reality is subjective.  Everything is formulated within your mind.  Everything is energy, light waves, sound waves, etc.  Everything is an illusion.  Everything is real, but it is an illusion created within your mind.

I believe in infinity, for the universe is infinite.  You exemplify false adherings, the very definition of delusional is false beliefs.  Those who doubt are the ones living a delusion, I simply see the universe in it's true nature and entirety.

Dank is irrational and illogical. We have studies, tests, to back up the claim that the staring into the sun does indeed damage your vison, go to your local ophthalmologist and he/she can tell you. Changing perception of things is ok, like you once thought of someone in a bad light, but after seeing who they really are, you now think they're a good person. But you can't change reality, what you see is what you get, trying to "change" that would make you even more delusional than you already are. Please stop, take a look around you, think of all the good the world has to offer, and find yourself.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" Muhammad Gandhi (Though it must be a positive change, please don't interpret this to do something wrong, thanks)

So you're telling me humans could have evolved from primates and bacteria but we can no longer evolve to interact with the universe differently?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:58:15 PM

This thread may be proof that it is both possible to do too much LSD and to have not done enough LSD.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:15:09 PM

I would remind you that unlike the myths relating to certain other activites, staring into the sun will indeed make you go blind.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:17:51 PM

I will take a video next time the sun comes out, will be cloudy for a couple days.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:19:06 PM

I am told that when the Sun shines in the UK they panic as it happens so infrequently.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:22:35 PM

I am told that when the Sun shines in the UK they panic as it happens so infrequently.

Wink

The UK must have a ton of vampires living there Tongue

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:56:52 PM

Actually, you'd rather live where you don't need to build or contribute anything.  Aren't you lazy, unemployed and living with your parents?   Roll Eyes

Bullox.  My line of work is spiritual.  While the rest of our western society is busy destroying our finite planet into annihilation, I'm busy spreading the truth of our current state of existence.  You may think it's so insignificant now, but only with time will you see the significance of my actions.  Only with time will you reap what I have sown for you.  You may pick it at any time, but only after you chose you want to.

So your "line of work" is to spend 10 minutes a day posting on forums?  Sounds pretty damn lazy to me.

If your parents stopped supporting your lazy ass, you would be dead. 

You could probably offer a service protecting drug dealers if you can sense cop cars a mile away.   Roll Eyes  But you're too lazy to even do that.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:12:23 PM

10 minutes a day. ha.

I would be dead? ha.

Why would I die if I believe I can eat once a week, month, or longer and feed off of the sun's energy?

What part of me wanting to build a community of houses like these screams lazy to you?

What part of standing against a corrupt tyrannical society screams lazy?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:42:34 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 10:53:12 PM by Vod

The part where you won't actually do anything about it but get high and think you are special.

You are just lazy.  You never did your concert, you won't ever lift a single finger to build a house.

And yes, if your parents stopped bringing you food, you would be dead in a couple weeks.  

Edit:  Weren't you supposed to drive across the country on a motorcycle with no license?  You were too lazy for that as well. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:00:20 PM

What exactly can I do to buy a piece of land and materials to build a cob house?  And don't tell me get a job.  I would find it hypocritical to work for a parasitic corporation whilst supporting a corrupt government I am telling everyone to abstain from.

Oh, and by the way, I haven't smoked weed or gotten high in the over a week.  Last time I did was when I was seeing a friend I haven't seen in a year.  So no, I am not just sitting around getting high, not that there's anything wrong with altering your consciousness.

It is not up to me to decide when the concert will happen.  It is up to the million people who wish to attend and help make it a reality.

You must think I have some horrendous karma if you think no one would give me food.  I have given out probably a hundred dollars worth to strangers, I'm sure the universe would look out for me too if I was in their shoes.

And I believe I could fast for 42 days if I truly tried.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:04:54 PM

What exactly can I do to buy a piece of land and materials to build a cob house?  And don't tell me get a job.  I would find it hypocritical to work for a parasitic corporation whilst supporting a corrupt government I am telling everyone to abstain from.

But you don't find it hypocritical to accept free food from people who DO work for a parasitic corporation?  You have no problems using the state services you use.

I predict 2015 will come and go and you will still be here getting high, posting pictures of what you plan to do, but never actually doing anything.  Laziness.   Undecided

FalconFly

Activity: 252

Sentinel

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:15:53 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 11:32:39 PM by FalconFly

What exactly can I do to buy a piece of land and materials to build a cob house?  And don't tell me get a job.  I would find it hypocritical to work for a parasitic corporation whilst supporting a corrupt government I am telling everyone to abstain from.

Oh boy, so many classic quotes in one post Grin
Dank is like saying Whaaaaaat ?! Work Huh! Dude... !11!11
I mean, not that anyone would expect someone to get anything done who clearly has a drug problem on top of his already existing mental health issues.

He happily takes whatever he gets and wastes his entire life mumbling nonsense in some internet forum. He points out parasitic corporations but likely lives as a parasite right off state benefits paid by private&corporate tax dollars.

Oh, and by the way, I haven't smoked weed or gotten high in the over a week.  Last time I did was when I was seeing a friend I haven't seen in a year.  So no, I am not just sitting around getting high, not that there's anything wrong with altering your consciousness.

This is obviously not a court but you just admitted you have a drug problem. And if a statement like hey, haven't gotten high in over a week was supposed to prove what a clean guy you are - well, you just managed the exact opposite. Drug abuser, just as I predicted.

It is not up to me to decide when the concert will happen.  It is up to the million people who wish to attend and help make it a reality.

You won't make sh*t happen. Likely never have in your life, very likely never will. When work is permanently assigned to "the other people in the world", absolutely nothing gets done.
And since you live in lala-land with unicorns, I absolutely trust it you think millions would want to attend (your perception) - while actually none would (reality).

You must think I have some horrendous karma if you think no one would give me food.  I have given out probably a hundred dollars worth to strangers, I'm sure the universe would look out for me too if I was in their shoes.

You don't have any karma so to speak. Trusting the universe to actually give a damn about you is typical for you. You're not entitled to anything because you have achieved nothing and certainly don't have the guts to admit your horrible lifestyle, cut the crap and start moving your arse to get something done. All you do is spread nonsensical posts in some internet forum like a junkie praying for the next shot sponsored by someone - anyone.

Since you never get anything done, don't bother "trying". "Trying" you apparently have been all your life - so far you failed.

While noone can change the past - you can still change your future. But that takes discipline, work ethics, common sense, logic, reason and persistence. I do understand you don't feel up to the task, but as I said - if you don't move and change yourself for the better, nothing will get done.

You see, all of that probably wouldn't really matter. But speaking of karma or style - you're not "the dude". A guy like that would probably get away with it to some extend because he has style. You just behave like a lost, delusional junkie, big difference.
I've seen lots of lost souls in my life, sitting with a beer on a public bench and telling invented stories of their glorious past and what big big plans they have for the future, if just given the right opportunity. They feel misunderstood, victims of their past, innocent to their cause. At the end of the day, they're just bums sitting on a public bench and get drunk - same as everyday - because they never changed it.

Instead of staring into the sun - stare into a mirror instead! Then - once in your life - be honest and accept what you see (keep it private if you prefer). Then in a sober moment, make up your mind if that is what you have always wanted to become.
This is a proven and good way to start. No matter what you see in that mirror, know that it can always climb the ladder upwards. May not reach the stars, but that person can goddamn climb a ladder. It's up to you.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:24:43 PM

What exactly can I do to buy a piece of land and materials to build a cob house?  And don't tell me get a job.  I would find it hypocritical to work for a parasitic corporation whilst supporting a corrupt government I am telling everyone to abstain from.

But you don't find it hypocritical to accept free food from people who DO work for a parasitic corporation?  You have no problems using the state services you use.

I predict 2015 will come and go and you will still be here getting high, posting pictures of what you plan to do, but never actually doing anything.  Laziness.   Undecided

Okay, you can leave with your defamation tactics if you're going to continue to lie.  I've never used a government service for food, income, anything of the nature.  The only thing I can recall is school.  And I was forced into that.

I predict you will continue to be a low life internet shill until the day I am proven right, in which you will then have to come to terms with your karma.  Only then will your egomanic facade shrivel as the negativity and fear you have spread throughout the world releases upon yourself.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:35:16 PM

Okay, you can leave with your defamation tactics if you're going to continue to lie.  I've never used a government service for food, income, anything of the nature.  The only thing I can recall is school.  And I was forced into that.

So how did you go visit your friend?  Walk down any sidewalks?  You're not dead because police protect you and fire services keep you safe.  You use government services every single day, as do your parents who support you.  Without government services you would not be posting here.

But no matter what we type, you won't change.  You won't do anything with your life but sponge.  You are lazy.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:58:09 PM

Oh boy, so many classic quotes in one post Grin
Dank is like saying Whaaaaaat ?! Work Huh! Dude... !11!11
I mean, not that anyone would expect someone to get anything done who clearly has a drug problem on top of his already existing mental health issues.

Yeah, um, I have used psychedelics to alter my consciousness and connect to other dimensions such as the Akashic records to learn as a being.  Is there a problem with that?  Using your own mind in the manner you see fit?

When I first used cannabis, after a month of researching it, I did so because I was struggling with depression.  It's very possible cannabis saved my life, do you find a problem with me using a natural plant from this planet to help depression?

He happily takes whatever he gets and wastes his entire life mumbling nonsense in some internet forum. He points out parasitic corporations but likely lives as a parasite right off state benefits paid by private&corporate tax dollars.

Let's see, I've spent less than 50 days of my life on this forum.  And yes, that sure is a lot of work I have put into spreading truth.  Doesn't quite compare to the amount of time I was actually living life.

And no, I do not, have not, and will not take or ask for any money, food, or benefits from a government program.  So yes, you are spreading false information just like vod.

Oh, and by the way, I haven't smoked weed or gotten high in the over a week.  Last time I did was when I was seeing a friend I haven't seen in a year.  So no, I am not just sitting around getting high, not that there's anything wrong with altering your consciousness.

This is obviously not a court but you just admitted you have a drug problem. And if a statement like hey, haven't gotten high in over a week was supposed to prove what a clean guy you are - well, you just managed the exact opposite. Drug abuser, just as I predicted.

I never used an addictive drug.  I chose to smoke weed everyday because I chose to.  I have not experienced any type of negative side effect from cannabis other than being arrested.  I have experienced significant weight loss, peace, connectivity with other people and a higher understanding of my self and the universe, however.  If I was abusing drugs, the .2 grams of cannabis two feet from me would not be there.

It is not up to me to decide when the concert will happen.  It is up to the million people who wish to attend and help make it a reality.

You won't make sh*t happen. Likely never have in your life, very likely never will. When work is permanently assigned to "the other people in the world", absolutely nothing gets done.
And since you live in lala-land with unicorns, I absolutely trust it you think millions would want to attend (your perception) - while actually none would (reality).

From the looks of it, I have contributed more positivity in a single post than you have your whole stay here.  If you didn't know, over 90% of the world believes in a higher power.  Who's living in lala land?  Isn't that what people do when someone's telling them the truth and they don't want to hear it?  Cover their ears and say lalalala?  Denial?

You must think I have some horrendous karma if you think no one would give me food.  I have given out probably a hundred dollars worth to strangers, I'm sure the universe would look out for me too if I was in their shoes.

You don't have any karma so to speak. <- This statement makes absolutely no sense.  Karma is the universe and it's balancing nature of perfect equilibria.  Also known as Newton's third law. Trusting the universe to actually give a damn about you is typical for you. You're not entitled to anything because you have achieved nothing and certainly don't have the guts to admit your horrible lifestyle, cut the crap and start moving your arse to get something done. All you do is spread nonsensical posts in some internet forum like a junkie praying for the next shot sponsored by someone - anyone.

Try reading that statement to yourself and see if it is applicable to your life.

Since you never get anything done, don't bother "trying". "Trying" you apparently have been all your life - so far you failed.

While noone can change the past - you can still change your future. But that takes discipline, work ethics, common sense, logic, reason and persistence. I do understand you don't feel up to the task, but as I said - if you don't move and change yourself for the better, nothing will get done.

Again, reverse your words against your evil tongue.  You may be full of negativity and judgement now, but you may always change into a positive being of light.

You see, all of that probably wouldn't really matter. But speaking of karma or style - you're not "the dude". A guy like that would probably get away with it to some extend because he has style. You just behave like a lost, delusional junkie, big difference.
I've seen lots of lost souls in my life, sitting with a beer on a public bench and telling invented stories of their glorious past and what big big plans they have for the future, if just given the right opportunity. They feel misunderstood, victims of their past, innocent to their cause. At the end of the day, they're just bums sitting on a public bench and get drunk - same as everyday - because they never changed it.

Friend, I have quite literally found, even touched, my soul.  I have experienced complete egodeath, the highest level of enlightenment and connectivity with the universe.  I have literally seen a glimpse of death, let go of my body and seen the white light of the full spectrum of the universe as I felt the infinite peace along with it.  Consider if your words apply to yourself and that you are the lost soul, because I found my soul.  If you had truly found yours, I feel that you would be speaking more positively.

Refer to the statement directed towards vod.

So much ignorance.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3061

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:16:37 AM

Staring in the sun did not improve my vision, psychedelics did however increase my sensory input.  I can see, not to mention feel, a cop car a mile away.  If you learn how to focus your eyes, there's really no limit of how far you can see.
Seeing a cop car from a mile away is not at all remarkable for a person with good vision. If you think it is remarkable, your vision is perhaps not as good as you think it is.

Why would I die if I believe I can eat once a week, month, or longer and feed off of the sun's energy?
The question sort of answers itself, doesn't it? You certainly won't be the first person to die as a result of believing this.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:38:19 AM

So how did you go visit your friend?  Walk down any sidewalks?  You're not dead because police protect you and fire services keep you safe.  You use government services every single day, as do your parents who support you.  Without government services you would not be posting here.

But no matter what we type, you won't change.  You won't do anything with your life but sponge.  You are lazy.   Undecided

What?

And you mean this protection?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/10/unarmed-student-shot-dead-by-cop-after-asking-oh-youre-going-to-shoot-me/

Yeah, I'm good.  I'd rather everyone have guns and no law than monopolize chaos and violence into the hands of an elite group of people.

You use government services every single day, as do your parents who support you.

More bullshit smear tactics, gtfo.

Can anyone notice a pattern here?  Please tell me one of you out there can see it.  It goes like this: Dank creates a thread for an idea that mitigates mainstream ideology.  Vod replies in that thread, conveying no substantial reasoning or logic, rather with attacks, judgement and lies.  Dank replies to the slanderous defamation tactics and points out the falsity of the statements.  Vod replies with more fear mongering smear tactics, even using the same lies Dank previously pointed out to be completely false.  This repeats until the thread is completely derailed from all meaningful conversation.

This is the very nature of an internet shill, please tell me someone else is aware of what's going on here.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

I'm so confused!

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:46:18 AM

That's exactly what vod and internet shills strive to do.  Spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: