Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:30:20 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trouble rebroadcasting  (Read 470 times)
fadiphatu1 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:07:32 AM

I sent some btc and it has 0 confirmations according to my wallet. Txid does not exist in blockchain and the btc appears to be in my wallet still according to blockchain but not actually in my wallet.

I got the rawtxid and tried to rebroadcast on the blockchain website and also trying to use sendrawtransaction in the bitcoin-qt console and I get these two errors Unable To find all tx inputs on blockchain and TX rejected (code -22)
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4759

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:08:49 AM

I sent some btc and it has 0 confirmations according to my wallet. Txid does not exist in blockchain and the btc appears to be in my wallet still according to blockchain but not actually in my wallet.

I got the rawtxid and tried to rebroadcast on the blockchain website and also trying to use sendrawtransaction in the bitcoin-qt console and I get these two errors Unable To find all tx inputs on blockchain and TX rejected (code -22)

It sounds like your wallet is trying to spend some bitcoins that don't exist.  More information is needed to confirm this theory.

If you decode the raw transaction, you can see what inputs it's trying to spend.  You can then run getrawtransaction on each of the inputs to see which is the problem.  Once you have that info, perhaps you can figure out why that input doesn't exist.

If you're not sure how to do all this, post the rawtransaction here and we can help you along the way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: