Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀[ANN] PLAYGAME : POWER YOUR GAME ECONOMY WITH BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1342 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

Gaming industry is really a good one to exploit via blockchain. With so many gamers across the globe, no wonder you easily achieved your pre-sale targets. It is better to engage in this gaming activities rather than illegal drugs and the likes, right?  Tongue
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

The above statement, I believe, is very important for the gamers.
If this platform will push thru, they might attract a huge number of gamers.
And remember, this is a multi-billion dollar industry. So, they need to establish their credibility and capability to build such kind of gamer platform.
Earning huge amount of money here is just like eating peanuts, if in case, they can make this a reality. Good luck then to PlayGame!
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

The above statement, I believe, is very important for the gamers.
If this platform will push thru, they might attract a huge number of gamers.
And remember, this is a multi-billion dollar industry. So, they need to establish their credibility and capability to build such kind of gamer platform.
Earning huge amount of money here is just like eating peanuts, if in case, they can make this a reality. Good luck then to PlayGame!
Though PlayGame is not only a platform where gamers are the only who could earn their fair rewards, but IMO they are the key aspect in making the platform more popular among their community! And also they are those on whom is based the whole PlayGame economy structure thas mostly gamers pay for the non-free features and levels in the game.
But creating a comfortable and profitable environment also for game developers PlayGame could get more benefits as a platform where more cool games will be launched and therefore more gamers will play on it!     
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

Best thing you can do is to avoid this
and every thread created by individual who created this one.
I received multiple complains regarding him and his actions.
I will not risk myself.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

PLAYGAME is the center of game developers who want to reward their customers. This project is quite interesting, because it does not take long to achieve maximum results. This can be an added value for this project in attracting investors. Hopefully the icon can also run smoothly.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

PLAYGAME is the center of game developers who want to reward their customers. This project is quite interesting, because it does not take long to achieve maximum results. This can be an added value for this project in attracting investors. Hopefully the icon can also run smoothly.

That's right, Playgame is a good project for the growth of the gaming world. This project has a strong team, their advisor has a good experience, so I will support this project. And they have reached the soft cap, this is a good result.
jaksone

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

Build economic power on the game into the platform of the Play Game project will give a very interesting effect for developers and game players
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

Congratulations to all PlayGame supporters and fans!
Pre-ICO was sold out in only 5 days reaching project soft cap!!!
Welcome all Russian community to discuss PlayGame ICO and Project at all in the Russian ANN.
Here is the link to the PlayGame Russian ANN thread and Russian Whitepaper

This is great news to see a project reach its soft cap so soon, especially in this still most flat and bearish market. I see the project already boasts a robust infrastructure and they have a decent sized Team and Advisory board. I made a review on it on my Steemit today to let my readers know more about it. There isn't that long a chance to collect some of the Tokens now that ETH is also still cheap. 15k tokens per 1 eth is not a bad buy in at all at these levels. I hope you enjoy reading my blog review as I just got over the flu and am going to do another write up on my main crypto blog tomorrow and a video I think. This project deserves the exposure.

My PLAYGAME Review:

https://steemit.com/ico/@baglady/altcoin-review-playgame-empowering-gamers-on-the-blockchain

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

I see the PlayGame Founder Visiting the Exchange Houbi Main Office. surely the playgame team learned a lot from them. and from that meeting there must have been some cooperation that was produced. can't wait to see the development of this project. By the way, will PlayGame later enter the Huobi market?
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

I see the PlayGame Founder Visiting the Exchange Houbi Main Office. surely the playgame team learned a lot from them. and from that meeting there must have been some cooperation that was produced. can't wait to see the development of this project. By the way, will PlayGame later enter the Huobi market?
hopefully they are discussing playgames games for lists in the houbi and if not mistaken, playgames is an ico that was launched by tokenomy ... and I think they will also try to enter Indodax

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
naura168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

hopefully they are discussing playgames games for lists in the houbi and if not mistaken, playgames is an ico that was launched by tokenomy ... and I think they will also try to enter Indodax
I think so too sir. playgame will definitely enter Indodax, because one of the playgame advisor teams is the founder of indodax, mr. Oscar. it seems very unlikely that you didn't enter the exchange. and for the sale of Playgame this is very good. now it has reached 80% more, I hope to reach hardcap. can't wait for that.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

I think so too sir. playgame will definitely enter Indodax, because one of the playgame advisor teams is the founder of indodax, mr. Oscar. it seems very unlikely that you didn't enter the exchange. and for the sale of Playgame this is very good. now it has reached 80% more, I hope to reach hardcap. can't wait for that.

Yes, You`ve got it!
But it seems also that an the moment PlayGame Founder had visited the Houbi Main Office more than the half of all PlayGame Tokens was sold so I think they had a conversation not only about the success of the PlayGame platform but also about the conditions of the possible listing of PlayGame tokens on the exchange too.
And olso it is worth to remind about the Sep announced earlier OKGAEX strategic partnership with PlayGame)

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
naura168

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

The sales progress was indeed very fascinating to this playgame project. where a little more will reach hardcap. for those who have not invested here immediately, while there is still time and before the coin runs out. extraordinary project, I'm very lucky can join the bounty.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

PlayGame founders met with bigwigs in China’s blockchain landscape such as Achain, Auroradao, Ontology, and Tronfoundation. more information here : https://medium.com/playgame-pxg/playgame-visits-chinas-thriving-blockchain-companies-50ea2003a91c
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

Exchange listing is coming soon!
PXG world debut on CoinTiger! 1,200,000 PXG is going to be distributed through airdrop for most active traders.
PXG/BTC、PXG/ETH trading pairs will be available on CoinTiger at 16:00 on November 28-st.
If You still have no idea how to get PXG tokens, You can earn PXG if winning the competition on playgame.com
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1230

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

I see Playgame Token listing on HitBtc, congratulation for listing at 2nd exchange. They make some trade contest too for their token dont forget to join. Well i hope with this new exchange can back to the ico price

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I see Playgame Token listing on HitBtc, congratulation for listing at 2nd exchange. They make some trade contest too for their token dont forget to join. Well i hope with this new exchange can back to the ico price
A new exchange will be great for the old investor and also good for the new investor because it will be always pumped because it's still new and fresh to the exchange.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Good News!!
PlayGame are happy to announce that we won not one, not two, not three, but FOUR awards at the Blockchainer Forum 2018 in Shanghai. It’s humbling & empowering to have the great work & success the team has achieved, formally recognised on such an influential platform
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Good News!!
PlayGame are happy to announce that we won not one, not two, not three, but FOUR awards at the Blockchainer Forum 2018 in Shanghai. It’s humbling & empowering to have the great work & success the team has achieved, formally recognised on such an influential platform
- snip -

another good news coming to PLaYGame
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/playgame-token
depend on coinmarketcap this token already tradeable on hitbtc and cointiger

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

Good News!!
- snip -

another good news coming to PLaYGame
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/playgame-token
depend on coinmarketcap this token already tradeable on hitbtc and cointiger

the price of PXG tokens began to grow because there was a lot of good news about the development of the project. the last update I read PlayGame entering Community Coin Voting Period VI Don't forget to Vote PXG on Indodax from 11 January 2019 at 03.00 AM (UTC+7) until 18 January 2019
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: