Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar also an encription service?  (Read 270 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

is stellar also an encription service, like ethereum, waves or neo?

eos is also one as far as i know,

so how many more encription services do you know?

regards

KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

In this market Stellar Lumens are doing really great based on this Yes it is an encrypted service this coin also uses standard public key in this industry which is for tools and technique require for cryptography.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

The encryption algorithm used by ethereum is Elliptic curve digital signature algorithm. Bitcoin also uses this algorithm. On the other hand, stellar uses consensus algorithm protocol.
RoadRascal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Yes, Stellar Lumens is an encrypted service. This coin takes the use of the standardized public key in industry for the tools and techniques required for cryptography.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Yes it has encryption and I personally really like stellar is one of few coins that have also an internal exchange totally decentralized that works very well with a decent liquidity
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Stellar Lumens is doing pretty good in the market. And it has been a very helpful coin too. If the demand for it sustains, then the future of the coin will be bright and promising.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

USDT is a very stable dollar against the US dollar. In my opinion, this penny should hold and they will be able to make a profit if you know how to pick a good opportunity. best on encryption passwords

Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

Steller is one of the blockchain protocol used in exchange. Ripple is also a similer kind of securty protocol. These help us perform a secure and safe exchange.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

It's likely to be. I hope your are correct. There is a lot more possibilities to be as you think. Because the Stellar investor and the beneficiaries are much more and its future is very bright.
cryptoking252

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

I think in this case Ethereum and NEO will have the top positions. They all are providing encryption base services. But NEO looks faster among these where Ethereum is more popular.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

I don't know about more encryption based coins. Because the coins you have mentioned here are quite good and they have some popularity. So no other coins are eligible to be mentioned from my view.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

If we talk about encryption based services than serially Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Steller should be our choices. Other coins which are providing similar services are not promising like these.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

I personally like stellar. It does not matter what type of third party encryption it is stellar can recover encrypted data from the entire encryption even in the situation of data loss
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

There are so many topics that we think of platforms that are similar to each other. But in the same way, the ways in which technology and the way in which it is handled are very different. So they look similar but it is not right to compare.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

VeraCrypt is my favorite software security tool that provides very efficient encryption. The good part is the basic version of is it absolutely free. This platform is quite easy to use.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

There are some other good encryption services along with stellar. I would suggest to use AxCrypt which is a cloud based security tool that ensures the firm encryption for personal use.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

It is an indisputable fact that stellar has encryption service. Ever since i discovered this wonderful coin, i have been buying and holding it. I really like the fact that it is doing greatly well. Also, it is known that stellar encryption data recovery services can recover your data back to its original readable form.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

Yes, maybe what you are saying is true. It's likely that you are as likely to be. Because the Stellar investors and the number of beneficiaries much more. In that case, I think it might be.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

Yes I think you might be sayed right. Just like the  Ethereum or Neo's Stellar has encryption service. As it has been in EOS and there are many more coins has the services. You can get update from CoinmarketCap or from other sources.
A S Valentina

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

encryption service is one of the safest service in crypto market i would like to say. this service didn't allow to anyone to encrypted on your transaction.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: