Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: obsoleted  (Read 8482 times)
Scitoshi (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:59:32 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:17:46 AM by Scitoshi

Please visit the new thread for updated information.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631453.new

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
maject

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:00:19 AM

pool-

【Donate, If I help you】 BTC: 1CAJMRAPXn5HaHBAJHzsHu8RbBjWRb47Z5 | LTC: LiPLbTegJ5jQ39B3xt88jWwpGTZHYoSjwR
Beecoin POOL : bee.updamoon.com | Leafcoin POOL : leaf.updamoon.com | Mooncoin POOL : moon.updamoon.com | Foxcoin POOL : fox.updamoon.com | Gatescoin POOL : gtc.updamoon.com | Smartcoin POOL : smc.updamoon.com
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:02:49 AM

Sooo....an almost exact copy of BitQuark, essentially?

Good lord, does ANYONE make their own fucking coins?

lolcoind

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:03:21 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 04:27:50 AM by lolcoind

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:04:30 AM

"• Block reward:
  1 - 100:   10,500,000,000 BGC per block (premined)
  101 - 3099:   1 BGC per block (premined for stabilizing the blockchain and block generation rate)"

I'm sorry was that a typo?
Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:07:17 AM

"• Block reward:
  101 - 3099:   1 BGC per block (premined for stabilizing the blockchain and block generation rate)"

This is not a typo. We did premine these blocks. For first 100 blocks are the 50% coins that we will use for the Black Gold Fever (45%) and for covering development and running costs (5%).

Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
portice
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:11:37 AM

"• Block reward:

This is not a typo. We did premine these blocks. For first 100 blocks are the 50% coins that we will use for the Black Gold Fever (45%) and for covering development and running costs (5%).

Seems highly shady, yet some lemmings will buy in and support you.  I wish you guys luck on your endevour and hope your premine and .25 btc investment on cryptorush pays off.
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:13:47 AM

Quick Comparison

Coin/Property     BitQuark     AtenCoin
Coins     21,000,000     21,000,000,000,000 - Added a few zeros
Hashing     "Super Secure" 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, grøstl, JH, keccak, skein)1     "Super Secure" 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, grøstl, JH, keccak, skein)1
Hashing (Cont)     3 rounds apply a random hashing function     3 rounds apply a random hashing function

1 This was directly copied & pasted from the BitQuark ANN - Same w/ the "3 rounds random" part

You get the point...a blatant copy & paste job.  Nothing new.  Nothing innovative.  Just another scam to line some random dude's pockets...not a developer - just a random dude...and people will still mine this shit.  *sigh*

portice
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:17:35 AM

Just looking for a few names on the board of the NAC foundation.  Can you help me with that?
Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:21:30 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 05:05:23 AM by Scitoshi

Quick Comparison

Coin/Property     BitQuark     AtenCoin
Coins     21,000,000     21,000,000,000,000 - Added a few zeros
Hashing     "Super Secure" 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, grøstl, JH, keccak, skein)1     "Super Secure" 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, grøstl, JH, keccak, skein)1
Hashing (Cont)     3 rounds apply a random hashing function     3 rounds apply a random hashing function

1 This was directly copied & pasted from the BitQuark ANN - Same w/ the "3 rounds random" part

You get the point...a blatant copy & paste job.  Nothing new.  Nothing innovative.  Just another scam to line some random dude's pockets...not a developer - just a random dude...and people will still mine this shit.  *sigh*

haha.. Good job. However, I have to admit that we just copy the wordings from QuarkCoin, but not BitQuark. In fact, BitQuark also copies from QuarkCoin!!
We have stated clearly that AtenCoin is mainly based on QuarkCoin.

Please check out the specification of QuarkCoin
The first line: Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.0

SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:22:43 AM

Quick Comparison

You get the point...a blatant copy & paste job.  Nothing new.  Nothing innovative.  Just another scam to line some random dude's pockets...not a developer - just a random dude...and people will still mine this shit.  *sigh*

haha.. Good job. However, I have to admit that we just copy from QuarkCoin, but not BitQuark. In fact, BitQuark also copies from QuarkCoin!!

The first line: Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.

My sincere apologies for mixing which coin you ripped off and rebranded as your own.   Roll Eyes

temple

Activity: 1456
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:25:20 AM

http://www.bondni.com
Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:31:52 AM

Quick Comparison

haha.. Good job. However, I have to admit that we just copy from QuarkCoin, but not BitQuark. In fact, BitQuark also copies from QuarkCoin!!

My sincere apologies for mixing which coin you ripped off and rebranded as your own.   Roll Eyes

No need to apology at all.  Cheesy
Please pay more attention to our coin specifications and missions. We did spend a lot of time and discussion on deciding the coin maximum, block generation time and block reward strategy and transaction fee. We have been doing a good number of testing and blockchain resets. Our programmer told the AtenCoin team that his spent some time to make 2.1 trillions practically feasible (maybe a kind of floating point issue, I can't remember the details). Furthermore, 45% of AtenCoin (~1 trillion) will be distributed via Black Gold Fever Campaign, a novel PoS method.

SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:33:10 AM

No need to apology at all.  Cheesy
Please pay more attention to our coin specifications and missions. We did spend a lot of time and discussion on deciding the coin maximum, block generation time and block reward strategy and transaction fee. We have been doing a good number of testing and blockchain resets. Our programmer told the AtenCoin team that his spent some time to make 2.1 trillions practically feasible (maybe a kind of floating point issue, I can't remember the details). Furthermore, 45% of AtenCoin (~1 trillion) will be distributed via Black Gold Fever Campaign, a novel PoS method.

Sorry...I seem to have forgotten this in my last post.  Didn't think it'd be necessary:

portice
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:53:21 AM

Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:55:39 AM

Just looking for a few names on the board of the NAC foundation.  Can you help me with that?

Thanks for your questions. We will prepare the brief biography for each of our board members, and will be posted to NAC foundation website and atencoin websites in near future.

portice
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:57:35 AM

Thanks for your questions. We will prepare the brief biography for each of our board members, and will be posted to NAC foundation website and atencoin websites in near future.

Ok Thanks

How long?

1-2 days, 1 week?

How many BTC's for Platinum membership?

Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:10:05 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 04:23:21 AM by Scitoshi

Don't fall for scammers. Save you time, money and dreams.

We are a serious development and business team. Time will prove that we are not scammers.

Furthermore, people have their "free will" to join us or not.

If you just join the minting, you just use the computation power.  However, I do assure you that our Black Gold Fever will distribute the premined BGC to people (early miners) who have AtenCoins in their wallets (Proof-of-Stake). According to our estimation, most of the premined coins (45% of maximum amount, i.e. 90% of 1 trillion premined coins) will be distributed to hundred millions of people within 2 weeks.

portice
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

Just toss me a name on the board of the foundation, no need for biography
Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:20:49 AM

Just toss me a name on the board of the foundation, no need for biography

Director of NAC Foundation: Marcus, known as Monex, an Oil & Gas Financer. He is also an Oil and Gas Production Operator.

Robert Lewis, former Hedgefund Manager, now works for NAC Foundation‏.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: