Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurumcoin mooned!  (Read 385 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Aurumcoin went to the moon today... +5749% @ CoinmarketCap!

Did you make profits though? That's a huge pump in the price and I don't know if that is a record for this year. If you profits then good for you, you got lucky and time to celebrate.

What is up with that?

I guess not much though. Its just a shitcoin who's purpose is for bump and dump. I'm sure that it will peak and then the bubble will be burst. And then everyone will forget how shitcoin this coin is and it will be forgotten. Take advantage of the situation and take the profits and don't be greedy like the rest of us.

Edit:
$34.77 USD (-21.45%)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aurumcoin/

The dumped has started already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

AurumCoin has recently seen a sudden hike of 5749% on Coin MarketCap which is surprisingly unusual. Tons of people are stomped due to this incident. People like us are wondering is it for real or just a scam..

There is no question if there is a scam, it is pretty much always fishy when such low volumes, 700 usd / 24h jumps to 100k and takes the price straight up with little resistance. The coin is supposed to be worth 1 g gold so thats another thing, why would 1 g gold be worth 800 dollar, must be something fishy hehe

Seems that now the price is back down Tongue

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Menced1937

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Well, this doesn’t seems like very promising to me.I think it’s a scam.And its pump and dump tiny coin based on miniscule volume of 0.85 BTC.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

AurumCoin has recently seen a sudden hike of 5749% on Coin MarketCap which is surprisingly unusual. Tons of people are stomped due to this incident. People like us are wondering is it for real or just a scam..

There is no question if there is a scam, it is pretty much always fishy when such low volumes, 700 usd / 24h jumps to 100k and takes the price straight up with little resistance. The coin is supposed to be worth 1 g gold so thats another thing, why would 1 g gold be worth 800 dollar, must be something fishy hehe

Seems that now the price is back down Tongue

Avoid having any bussiness with this coin. It is easy to spot pump and dump scheme if you pay attention on volume and price. Low volume prior the big rise in price suggests that scammer bought some coins trough extended period of time to avoid rise in price. Then he hyped this project and sold his coins when price peaked.

bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

Volume is low, you can pump and dump this coin with the 2000-3000$. Does this coin have the innovation or something extraordinary or simply push up costs? It would not be wise to invest in these type of coin by seeing this hype.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

This is more similar to a hypothesis, possibly somebody needs to make a major benefit and in this way attracts consideration regarding this coin, so amateurs rushed to put resources into this coin, and afterward, they will be exceptionally disillusioned through falling costs and loss of their ventures.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Because the volume Aurumcoin is too small, it looks a little risky to me, even if someone can take advantage of it with best prediction. But I think it could be a big pump here.
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

What is this coin, where did it originated from? Why such a colossal development, possibly this is some error? I don't put stock in such a tremendous percent, who can clarify what is occurring? perhaps they don't have much volume but this is fascinating.
pachuchon

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

So ir did ir again?
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

When a coin has no potential, having moon doesn't matter for it. I don't find aurum coin attractive or promising. It is just being pumped from my point of view.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

I think this is just a pump and dump conspiracy nothing else. The price will be dumped soon from my opinion. So i don't think we should pay much attention to these pumps.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:41 PM

It looks like a intentional pump to attract new investors in the project. I don't find any good and trustworthy review about it. So don't think this pump will stay for a long time.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

I think it's a normal pump. This is usually done in order to reset unnecessary coins.....

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

I have heard about it a few days ago. It got increased at a time. I am just so surprised how the price of a crypto coin can be increased like this where all crypto coins price is decreased.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

Aurumcoin have gone up too much, I think. But in that case a huge pump is possible for its low volume and beside this, huge benefit is possible from Aurumcoin. So, we need to be careful about the right time of investment.
Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

the people are really lucky who invest on that coin at the beginning. they got unexpected profit but i don't think it will go long run. maybe this pump for attention seek.
ce7mee

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

now the Aurum Coin market cap is 1,257 BTC. looks interesting. let's see how it goes in near future.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

There are a lot of shitty coins in the current crypto market also. The investors will try to attain the people to invest in those coins by increasing the rate of their coins. After selling coins it may be decreased also again. It may be fake. So, check properly before investing.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

Aurumcoin went to the moon today... +5749% @ CoinmarketCap!

What is up with that?

That is must be one of the PUMP and DUMP coin. Pls beware, it will dump hard, dont burn your fingers in this market manipulation. stay away from the coin. That's my one cent advice.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

To be honest it looks like a scam
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: