Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What new feature could potentially make bitcoin more valuable?  (Read 634 times)
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

I know that it's kinda 'big' question but it will be great to see what the community think about that.

what do you think can cause the price to go up?

I think Blockchain has made Bitcoin famous. That is the only thing that makes technology investors happy and want to spend their lives for Cryptocurrency and learn about this new Blockchain technology.
So I believe Crypto has a great future and Blockchain will always improve. That would make the price of Bitcoin higher.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

It's blockchain technology as a whole. One will be, the effectiveness and efficiency it brings to transactions and costs whether business related or not. Second will be the transparency. Currently, in the business wolrd, it is a factor considered by most of the adopters and investors. Lack of transaparency can ruin the whole thing. And as we all know, blockchain technology can bring you a lot more different and whole new level of transparency. This means, increased in auditability and trails, increased in transaparency leading to increased trust from the public. More adoption, increase in price due to higher demand.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

What do you mean by feature exactly?it's already added our future and the demand is increasing every day. I must say bitcoin property are excellently updated.i think the best avenue to commit bitcoin more expensive whilst make people realise the genuine value of bitcoin.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

I don't think Bitcoin need to add more features, Bitcoin already got a good feature and got a good fame, the only thing that need to be done to make the price go up is more investors or the adoption of big companies, if we can make more stores or people to used Bitcoin then the price could go up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I know that it's kinda 'big' question but it will be great to see what the community think about that.

From my own perspective, Bitcoin needs two features to power it up adequately. These are improved scalability and integrating smart contract just like that of Ethereum blockchain. With scalability it can handle large transactions without any much clog in the network and also allows tokens to be built on it via Smart Contract.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

I think when it comes to the security of bitcoin. If bitcoin can make their system more secure than before im sure the price will be rising up due to the the secure of bitcoin that also increasing.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

I think the present features are perfect and it doesn't need any other feature but the transaction fee must reduced and it may effect a lot.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

Bitcoin is a popular coin and it is also profitable. That’s why people are investing on this project. For this reason i think bitcoin doesn’t need any extra feature to become more valuable.
cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

Bitcoin is already contained with all the features it wants and already it is more valuable coin in the crypto market. But in case of adding new features I would recommend to make it more secure so that no one can stole user’s coin and money.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

I would like to see some side chain functionality added, allowing Bitcoin to interact with smart contracts, or engage in atomic swaps with other cryptocurrencies. Right now, Bitcoin is a pure cryptocurrency, but I think it should open itself up to possibly expanding on this functionality, to compete with platform coins such as Ethereum and EOS. I think platforms will be more widespread than pure currencies most likely.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Features is not a very important thing to add right now, bitcoin already has a lot of feature installed. Maybe some more security protocol will make this cryptocurrency better.
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

The efficiency of growth does not depend on the situation in the market through the burning of commissions in bitcoin. Then the price of bitcoin will grow. BUT this function is impossible because bitcoin can not be changed
Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Bitcoin is already self sufficient and well equipped . There is no need for any major change. Bitcoin only needs to work on its limitations so that it gets more public demand. Only more demand will cause its price to go up.
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Bitcoin in the present time, the coin with the largest capitalization and its functionality does not affect its value, because technically it is obsolete. Its price is regulated by whales.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

You always have to take into account that you can lose the familiar new one, Getting decent speed with scale can lose decentralization.
FruitSprite

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Actually bitcoin has everything to make it reliable and it has proved its capability. There is nothing that can make it more valuable except demand. Price is dependent on the demand and high demand will give rise to high price.
NuttyOracle

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

Right now we do need a solution to the scaling problem and that can be done with the aid of the lightning network. Also the option of having a smart contract feature would be great too.
metvloz69

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

Create a security team in bitcoin to prevent users from using software besides hacking bitcoins, causing many people to go bankrupt, losing confidence in bitcoin. If there is a security team protecting the rights of users Investing in and offering solutions to this problem will surely lead to a new height.
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

the best influence and make bitcoin / altcoin rise.
1. Many collaborate with new projects.
2. entering a large market.
3. Its use is evident in everyday life.
so that there are many new investors and requests in the market later.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

For me volatility should stop at least for a day. In this regard to allow people to use bitcoin and feel secured, I think it would be best to allow price change only once for a day and change will only be seen the next day. In this manner people can use bitcoin without the fear of losing so much because price are stable for a day.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: