Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What new feature could potentially make bitcoin more valuable?  (Read 634 times)
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

There is no central control over bitcoin which is great but makes it difficult to implement changes. If bitcoin can meet all the requirements of the ETF then that would pump it sky high, this is an important month for bitcoin

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

I know that it's kinda 'big' question but it will be great to see what the community think about that.

what do you think can cause the price to go up?

I think if bitcoins will be accepted and made way for every business and companies to make sure that the bitcoin demand is increasing and more people will have the idea of what it really is. And if the bitcoin is taking over and giving attention to the government is sure that its impact will be great.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

I don`t think that any new feature will help bitcoin to grow in price. It`s unlikely that it`ll be modified or supplemented. However, the cost of bitcoin depends not only on its internal potential, but also on external correlations. For example, we can trace the parallels between the price of bitcoin and the twists and turns in emerging markets. Both emerging markets and bitcoin peaked earlier this year, and then both were in a bearish trend. One of the reasons for the interconnection of emerging markets and bitcoin is the "wealth effect" (excess funds). If emerging markets fall, then investors have much less money to buy bitcoin. But as soon as emerging markets start to grow, investors will have an interest in the digital currency again.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

I think bitcoin has all the reputations and all the important features since early. So I think there is no need to adopt any kind of new features to bitcoin.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin has all the important features that should be taken by all the crypocurrency. So there is no need to adopt any new features. It has the biggest value in the crypto market.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

Bitcoin is the biggest valuable digital currency in the crypto market. As far I know, it has all the important features that is adopted. So they don’t need any new adoption of new features.
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

Today, popularity solves many problems. With bitcoin the same as it will be more popular, the less problems there will be and the higher the price.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

I think Bitcoin needs some additional functionality, sure, it's absolutely great as a pure cryptocurrency, but I'd also like to see its blockchain used for more. Perhaps it could act as a sidechain for other more capable platforms such as EOS or Ethereum, I mean it could easily replace NEO gas that's for sure. Integrations make BTC more valuable.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

Hello,

I think the most important improvment could be done on the side of the fees and the speed of the network.

There is lots of other bockchain/coin that have more interesting fees and furthermore a speed of transaction that is more intersting for money exchanges and people who want to fast operations.

Also working on more interaction with other blockchain could attract more project to use it.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

New features! I don't know which features are you mentioning. But i think it's in standard form. Bitcoin has enough features. Huge popularity, traders and investors are investiong. Price value in soaring up day by day.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

I know that it's kinda 'big' question but it will be great to see what the community think about that.

And so bitcoin showed all that he could, I think you need to give other coins to show at least something good, something that can captivate and increase the buyers of this coin.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

It is the people speculation of market price hype. This is one of the best tool that could help the current market price for bitcoin to grow more. As we all know that hype comes with those people or investors who are promising good fortune if you will going to invest now which resulted to some investors that will going to buy that speculation and invest more on cryptocurrency.
Labyrinth Wraiths

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

I think bitcoin is doing quite well it doesn't need any major changes to make but yes if you want bigger development to happen then I can ensure you that changee are happening everyday and the authority are very conscious about it now
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

I things there is a lot of features that can easily made bitcoin more valuable. Bitcoin have good security system also it have a lot of good project. The EFT will approve soon. So these are the reason that the value will more rise.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

I think if the bitcoin gets a scaling solution and is able to lower fees with the lightneing network it wil become much more valuable.  Also make wallets easier to use for newbies and less complicated.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

I don't know, and I have not yet experienced it, but I have read some. Canceled transaction and problems with Legacy and Segwit chains and much more technical problems scare me on bitcoin. Though I use bitcoin, I have not yet experimented on transfer fees and any technical procedures. I am always in the safe zone.

Reading technical instructions on how to fix a problem really makes me incline from experimenting on bitcoin. I think one of the best feature bitcoin can have is user-friendliness. In both usage and error fixing.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

This is a controversial topic. I arguably think that the only thing that can make bitcoin more valuable is the demand on the market. If many people ask about something and more people will do as follow, that thing will be valuable. Therefore, the demand on the market will result in the price growth. For now, I believe there is not much demand on bitcoin, that is why it still is low. But if more people start to buy bitcoin or even the big whales, then we will see a pump in the price.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

The utility value is the only thing that could boost the Bitcoin demand and indirectly the price. As we all know that there is going to be the limited supply of Bitcoin down the road but on the other hand, the utility value of Bitcoin might grow exponentially considering the market situation. I don't expect any specific feature from Bitcoin but I want it to be cheaper when it comes to the transaction fees so that we will be able to use it for the offline microtransactions.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

I personally am not quite sure what you mean but still. In my opinion, the market price may rise if demand is higher. This may come either from new investors or if there is some event that may affect to the coins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

I think scarcity and high demand will be the main factor that makes bitcoin rise and uptrend.

then good news, no panic, no FUD and positive support from the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: