Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korean Province Issues its Own Cryptocurrency  (Read 69 times)
Shyamthakur2 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

South Korean Province Issues its Own Cryptocurrency

The South Korean province of Gyeongsangbuk has become the unlikely location for the latest government-sanctioned crypto experiment, with the news that it plans to set up its own cryptocurrency.

The move is emblematic of South Korea’s marked shift in regulatory position on cryptocurrency, from reportedly considering a China-style ban on crypto trading barely nine months ago.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

Looks like south korea is all set to adopt crypto and become the major hub for crypto in the region, although China will also ooen its door sooner or later for crypto but south korea is cashing in on the temporary ban from China.

BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

It seems to me that one day, China will also lift the ban on cryptocurrencies. China will benefit greatly from this. I don't know why the authorities aren't interested?

Heruwa

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

Good news for crypto fans, this news will be one of the considerations of the government that prohibits bitcoin. With news from South Korea, in hopes that it will have a good impact on other countries and assess good about bitcoin.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

Another good news from South Korea. I wish good luck to this small province. Let the introduction of crypto currency bring convenience and enrichment to the economy of the province and to each of its residents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: