Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
SpiritOpportunity

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

I am wondering , zero trading fees gives a significant decrease in revenue for the working of the project.. So, what are the other ways to collect funds to keep the project running in long term?

They have other services like Debit cards which will give them some considerable profit. They have also Xcrypt Social platform which have providing advertisements, so they can match the profit from other services.
rccirfan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Crypto-currencies are gaining popularity today. This project looks very ambitious and promising. The idea with the development of the security community of crypto-currency systems looks interesting and fresh. I want to wish the team success in developing the project.
DomcarezO

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

I see we are able to fill multiple orders once / make cancellation once with zero gas fee. How do you then profit from transactions?

listing fees obviously and ofcourse the issuance of the Xcrypt debit cards wont be free, they will also charge you for successful transactions during trading, my thoughts though
jalikey

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

In the cryptocurrency world, sometimes they only have official accounts and groups for their communities, but, xCrypt does different things by making Xcrypt Social, but will the community get rewards if they share information or other important things?
mayyeunoa222

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

The market for bitcoin is widely used in the market
skyangel15

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

Are you also offering core services such as Lending, Staking, Referrals, Auto Signals and Exchange wallet app is all integrated into one large ecosystem.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:21:25 PM

i really like the site, it looks awesome , i can find out all details regarding the project

What makes our trading platform stand out?

- Fully compliant trading operations
- Centralized & Decentralized Exchange Platform

This would be a hybrid exchange, would this mean that you are going to do KYC to your future costumers? Some are ok to that one but there a lot of people which chooses to be anonymous. How would you deal with this one?

cryptouri
Copper Member

Activity: 84

xCrypt Team / https://xcrypt.club

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Any advantages and disadvantages using this hybrid exhange or its a pure user friendly that give full advantages to user?

xCrypt decied to give the users 2 options:

CEX/DEX
In today’s world, those looking to participate in the cryptocurrency boom can turn to
centralized exchanges (CEX) and, more recently, decentralized exchanges (DEX).
The problem? Neither of these provide full functionality that allows individuals and
institutions to participate in the market efficiently.
CEX — Speed & Liquidity with Digital Vulnerability
Centralized exchanges have long been the standard in the real world, away from coins,
tokens and distributed ledgers. Those like NASDAQ, NYSE, and others, allow the trading
of stocks and similar assets and have provided low latency (quick processing of orders),
liquidity, and tools like marginal, and high-frequency, trading. This attracted significant
participation from individual and institutional investors, the latter contributing to even
more liquidity.
In the crypto world, however, CEX is a bit of a dirty word . This is because all the buy
and sell orders are routed to a third party, and often requires users to place their private
keys in the hands of the exchange. These third parties are vulnerable to government
influence and hacking attacks.
Two of the largest exchanges in China, for example, froze all Bitcoin withdrawals for a
month after China’s central bank attempted to intervene. Others have forced exchanges
to collect data on their users causing concerns for the privacy that cryptocurrency users
cherish. CEX concentrate large amounts of cryptocurrency, which makes them attractive
and vulnerable to hacking attacks. These attacks have already costed users millions of
dollars in digital assets; notably the attacks on Mt. Gox, Bitfinex, and Coincheck, among
the others.
DEX — The Spirit of Crypto at a Cost
Many think the solution to these troubles lies in the other end of the spectrum, that is to
say Decentralized Exchanges, which allow users to keep much of the privacy by retaining
absolute control of their private keys. Since they mostly rely on software, it is difficult
to subject them to the kind of government regulation that requires CEX to collect
information on their users. Additionally, since DEXs do not hold their users’ assets, they
are not as vulnerable to hacking, providing more security than their CEX counterparts.
However, DEXs do not hold currency nor do they have a central ledger containing
all buy and sell orders. This prevents them from offering the instruments, latency, or
liquidity that would motivate institutional investors to enter the market.
Clearing and settlement
Another issue with crypto exchanges is how transactions are cleared and settled via
their platforms. As cryptocurrencies exist within an unregulated space, clearing and
settlement cannot occur through traditional, regulated channels, making clearing and
settlement risks abnormally high.
Moreover, exchanges aren’t willing to act as anything other than a third party that
only arranges trades between buyers and sellers. This means that they are not a
direct counterparty to every transaction that takes place and so are not bearing much
responsibility for what takes place on their platforms. However, it must be said that they
do act as a counterparty where they can correctly make margin calls in time to recoup
funds from the wrong sides of contracts.

LIKE AND SHARE

Telegram:https://t.me/xCryptclub

Twitter:https://twitter.com/xcryptclub

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/xcryptclub/

Medium:https://medium.com/@xcryptclub

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xcryptclub/

Social: https://www.xcrypt.social/

celestinamoore

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

I see we are able to fill multiple orders once / make cancellation once with zero gas fee. How do you then profit from transactions?

listing fees obviously and ofcourse the issuance of the Xcrypt debit cards wont be free, they will also charge you for successful transactions during trading, my thoughts though

How can you use the word 'Obviously' and then say your thought though,  so it's an opinion then and not fact. I prefer facts and not mere opinions and speculation. Response from a team member perhaps will help😉
d3crypter

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

In my opinion, High security offered by the project is a most glittering feature.. Even top crypto celebrities get hacked in these days.. so its good to give security topmost priority
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

How Xcrypt`s team will ensure users can benefit from the developments in the cryptocurrency market, while mitigating risks arising from cryptocurrency ownership, transfer, and exchange ?
Maybe the xcrypt exchange will develop a coin like to kcs where all holders get stakes daily like that or get a discount on every trade using the coin of the exchange.

CryptoVoyager

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

Why nCrypt/xCrypt? I can see that we have same product with same name as yours? Why ?

This is not a big issue, because there might a some reason behind these name changes. You can get the answers from their official telegram group. I love the community members over there
Yahookhan

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

Who can  help with an ICO that helps start-ups in Africa to generate funds. in this wise your firm will have a share % in most of the start up. It will operate like a stock market, only that it is crowd sponsoured.
tammyst70

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

I really like https://www.xcrypt.social Social platform , it's a good MVP , i also like the exchange MVP and the whitepaper !
ealiteeagle

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Any advantages and disadvantages using this hybrid exhange or its a pure user friendly that give full advantages to user?

XCrypt is a hybrid, semi-decentralized exchange that provides a trustless, real-time, high-throughput trading experience in conjunction with a blockchain based settlement. By centrally managing trade matching and Ethereum transaction dispatch, xCrypt enables the users to trade continuously without waiting for transactions to mine, fill multiple orders at once, and cancel orders immediately without gas costs.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

This is a very promising project. It is not for nothing that this project enjoys great popularity in many countries of the world. Personally, I believe that the project has a great future and join it.
After reading all the information provided in white paper i came to conclusion that Xcrypt is a complex and innovative transaction model, which rewards its holders and puts them at the center of a rich ecosystem full of opportunities. It is a buying and selling platform designed to exchange and trade the cash in a peer-to-peer surrounding. Very perspective project, with a great future. This direction is widely in demand at the present time. I'm glad to be part of this.
cryptouri
Copper Member

Activity: 84

xCrypt Team / https://xcrypt.club

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

How Xcrypt`s team will ensure users can benefit from the developments in the cryptocurrency market, while mitigating risks arising from cryptocurrency ownership, transfer, and exchange ?

Yes you can read this article here to find out more :

https://medium.com/@danielfrai/xcrypt-lets-change-the-world-63355f56027b

aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Maybe the xcrypt exchange will develop a coin like to kcs where all holders get stakes daily like that or get a discount on every trade using the coin of the exchange.

I really like that idea, many exchanges are doing this same pattern to enhance more trades, I think Xcrypt has also same utility token function.
quehuong12

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

I am sure xCrypt will prepare well for the upcoming project
muzammilshah093

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

In my opinion, High security offered by the project is a most glittering feature.. Even top crypto celebrities get hacked in these days.. so its good to give security topmost priority

this is most immediate thread to many crypto currencies exchanges. People who are waiting to join crypto world. We have to bring some fool proof security features having exchange i am sure that Xcrypt will address this issue positively
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: