Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:16:04 AM

Have you issued crypto cards or its only in plans and you promising this (as like as many other projects) but in fact we will get nothing?
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:11:57 AM

95% of the funds and tokens are on 5 wallets that are associated with themselves.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xb9d6ce05a2cdbc4572bafbef179cd37bdaabe942#balancesI do not think that this is a good idea for investors to buy.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:43:35 AM

Have you issued crypto cards or its only in plans and you promising this (as like as many other projects) but in fact we will get nothing?
Debit card integration will begin in Q3 2019 so it's not released yet, but hopefully this is true unlike other projects that are just bullshit
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:27:19 PM

They need to design or just start for something you describe. Maybe they need time to be able to answer that. maybe.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:32:56 PM

Debit card integration will begin in Q3 2019 so it's not released yet, but hopefully this is true unlike other projects that are just bullshit

Expect big things from a project but I don't see the development team responding to your words. Is the development team not very active here?
magisterr

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

They must at last have license from Visa or Mastercard right now (before sale), which I have very big dobt that thy have. othervise this looks like another bullshit project.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:59:07 PM

Expect big things from a project but I don't see the development team responding to your words. Is the development team not very active here?
What I see is that the development team is far more active in the telegram group than in this forum, in my opinion, so if we have questions for the team, we better ask via telegram

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:23:29 PM

What I see is that the development team is far more active in the telegram group than in this forum, in my opinion, so if we have questions for the team, we better ask via telegram

Not only in this project, many projects that I saw would be more active in their telegram group than the thread they made. Something normal happened until now in my opinion. not new things that are happening now.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:31:16 AM

the development team is not very active here but through telegram you might be able to ask questions and get information from the team. they are always active on the telegram and I always monitor it, so you don't need to worry if there is no new information here but you can get it on their telegram. Wink

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
magisterr

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:51:47 AM

the development team is not very active here but through telegram you might be able to ask questions and get information from the team. they are always active on the telegram and I always monitor it, so you don't need to worry if there is no new information here but you can get it on their telegram. Wink

Im just interesting if this have license for issuing cards or not. if they dont have this license- than no sence in this project at all. As main problem that Visa and Mastercard dont want work with crypto and they are dont giving licenses.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:52:13 PM

Im just interesting if this have license for issuing cards or not. if they dont have this license- than no sence in this project at all. As main problem that Visa and Mastercard dont want work with crypto and they are dont giving licenses.
If they only use the name of the visa and mastercard for the promotional event, it is unfortunate, the license is not yet on the website,
then where do you have the news that the visa and mastercard don't work for crypto?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
magisterr

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:50:26 AM

If they only use the name of the visa and mastercard for the promotional event, it is unfortunate, the license is not yet on the website,
then where do you have the news that the visa and mastercard don't work for crypto?

Do you know at least one project who has crypto-cards? As i know there were several projects which promised cards, but they were scammers. For example I lost a lot of money on Centra. They promised cards and said that they have license from Mastercard... But in fact they didnt have nothing and now they are in prison...
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:12:22 AM

Do you know at least one project who has crypto-cards? As i know there were several projects which promised cards, but they were scammers. For example I lost a lot of money on Centra. They promised cards and said that they have license from Mastercard... But in fact they didnt have nothing and now they are in prison...
You can't compare Centra and Xcrypt, indeed Centra was very interested in Inevstor because the team and whitepaper were clear and very decent to participate, but all ended scam, and it's a pity, you know Centra is based in the USA and of course their factor is the SEC, if SEC does not intervene, I think Centra will be fine, besides Centra, Titanium also has a case like that, but Xcrypt is based on Malta and they are safe, I'm sure Xcrypt will satisfy investors

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:04:04 PM

You can't compare Centra and Xcrypt, indeed Centra was very interested in Inevstor because the team and whitepaper were clear and very decent to participate, but all ended scam, and it's a pity, you know Centra is based in the USA and of course their factor is the SEC, if SEC does not intervene, I think Centra will be fine, besides Centra, Titanium also has a case like that, but Xcrypt is based on Malta and they are safe, I'm sure Xcrypt will satisfy investors

Will xCrypt based in Malta be a guarantee it won't be scammers? what I know is that the xcrypt card they promised was not as full.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:06:27 PM

Xcrypt is being interested in by large investors recently and this project will certainly succeed very soon when it is offered for sale at IDAX exchange. In fact, Xcrypt has a clear development strategy and this project is being talked about a lot by my country so if you are a venture capitalist then consider investing because surely Xcrypt will sell IEO very quickly. I personally invest 10% of the assets because I realize the potential of this project

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:20:37 PM

Xcrypt is being interested in by large investors recently and this project will certainly succeed very soon when it is offered for sale at IDAX exchange. In fact, Xcrypt has a clear development strategy and this project is being talked about a lot by my country so if you are a venture capitalist then consider investing because surely Xcrypt will sell IEO very quickly. I personally invest 10% of the assets because I realize the potential of this project
in which country do you mean?
I really hope for the success of the xCrypt project, obviously we see that xCrypt will do an IEO on the IDAX, hopefully the IEO can run smoothly and can sell tokens that are implemented in the IEO
Rcoinmoon

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:53:50 PM

Proof of Authentication

Campaign joined:  Article reveal
Content link: https://steemit.com/xcryptcryptoplatflrm/@fredj/introducing-xcrypt-crypto-exchange

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
khucmaifc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:50:19 PM

Can I get the bounty link of the project?
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:59:02 PM

Hello, I wanted to join your signature campaign, but unfortunately it's too late. Won't you reopen it? Since there are only 100 participants registered.  Cry

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:53:28 PM

i think Xcrypt can be sold out from IEO IDAX exchange, and i see good potential in this project for the future

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: