Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:08:00 AM

Hi, the IEO from XCT on IDAX already finished right ?
https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360027641631-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-XCT
then how is the result ? is all token sold out and how much money collected ?
regards

Yes, everything is sold. The first stage ended in 1 hour, and the second in 2 hours.

Now there will be two more additional IEO on Bitforex and Coineal in early June.

wow, the IEO sold out only in 2 hours,, thats really great achievement from this project
but why this project still do anothers IEO on others exchange mate and did not sell all token on idax ?

It's very surprising to reach the IEO quickly and requires only a few hours. I just saw this project and was interested in seeing the progress of this project.
It was truly an extraordinary achievement and I think it was also inseparable from the performance of his team who continued to work hard if like this continued development I am sure this project will be successful

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 06:50:12 AM

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360027641631-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-XCT
regards

Yes, everything is sold. The first stage ended in 1 hour, and the second in 2 hours.

Now there will be two more additional IEO on Bitforex and Coineal in early June.

wow, the IEO sold out only in 2 hours,, thats really great achievement from this project
but why this project still do anothers IEO on others exchange mate and did not sell all token on idax ?

It's very surprising to reach the IEO quickly and requires only a few hours. I just saw this project and was interested in seeing the progress of this project.
It was truly an extraordinary achievement and I think it was also inseparable from the performance of his team who continued to work hard if like this continued development I am sure this project will be successful
amazingly, I first saw the IEO sold out in just a matter of hours and it happened to this project. of course the team's performance in this project is very good because they don't want XCT to be shitcoin, in mid-June XCT will be listed on various exchanges. continue to follow xCrypt developments from their telegram group. Wink

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:12:35 PM

amazingly, I first saw the IEO sold out in just a matter of hours and it happened to this project. of course the team's performance in this project is very good because they don't want XCT to be shitcoin, in mid-June XCT will be listed on various exchanges. continue to follow xCrypt developments from their telegram group. Wink

as far as I remember, XCT used to hold an ICO, and if it's not mistaken, it's already on the forkdelta exchange at that time.
So I feel happy if they are now holding an IEO until it is successful and there are some famous exchanges.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:34:51 PM

regards

Very sure, this is all thanks to the hard work of a good and consistent team to make a big change from a project they developed. Congratulations on this achievement.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:06:54 PM

regards

Very sure, this is all thanks to the hard work of a good and consistent team to make a big change from a project they developed. Congratulations on this achievement.
yes, hopefully what can be expected can be achieved in the xcrypt project,
and I see that until now the Xcrypt project is running smoothly, hopefully everything promised by the project team can be in a timely manner.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:29:19 PM

regards

and I see that until now the Xcrypt project is running smoothly, hopefully everything promised by the project team can be in a timely manner.
I am also sure with Xcrypt, I see Xcrypt has the potential to reach the hardcap in the future, and I am happy that tokens can also be traded, but that makes the Xcrypt price in the market decline, the token should be locked first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:15:55 PM

regards

How many tokens sold out in the both stage in IDAX foundation?
WOW! another IEO will be launched in other two different exchange.
When will start IEO in coineal and Bitforex exchange.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:25:56 AM

as far as I remember, XCT used to hold an ICO, and if it's not mistaken, it's already on the forkdelta exchange at that time.
So I feel happy if they are now holding an IEO until it is successful and there are some famous exchanges.
XCT was confirmed by many exchanges and will soon be available at the 4 best exchanges: Bitforex, IDAX, Digifinex, Coineal. Those are the exchanges that I think can make XCT value in the near future because this project has a very good development strategy and they are having great confidence of investors. If you are interested in this coin, use a small amount to buy XCT at Forkdelta because its value is much cheaper than the IEO.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:30:28 AM

XCT was confirmed by many exchanges and will soon be available at the 4 best exchanges: Bitforex, IDAX, Digifinex, Coineal. Those are the exchanges that I think can make XCT value in the near future because this project has a very good development strategy and they are having great confidence of investors. If you are interested in this coin, use a small amount to buy XCT at Forkdelta because its value is much cheaper than the IEO.
Be more careful because Forkdelta is not an official exchange in this project and you will likely encounter a lot of unnecessary risks if you buy now because currently the coins in exchange IDAX are always locked deposit for new projects and that's why you consider more. It is possible that the 4 exchanges you listed are good but surely the price at each exchange will vary greatly if locked deposit

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:25:45 AM

Be more careful because Forkdelta is not an official exchange in this project and you will likely encounter a lot of unnecessary risks if you buy now because currently the coins in exchange IDAX are always locked deposit for new projects and that's why you consider more. It is possible that the 4 exchanges you listed are good but surely the price at each exchange will vary greatly if locked deposit

Well, the advice is that you have bought an XCT in your forkelta if you don't want something to happen later, it's better to buy now running on IDAX or BitForex.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:05:28 AM

regards

I am also sure with Xcrypt, I see Xcrypt has the potential to reach the hardcap in the future, and I am happy that tokens can also be traded, but that makes the Xcrypt price in the market decline, the token should be locked first.

IEO has been caught up in a short time and this can reach hardcap and we look forward to Bitforex whether it will sell the same as the IEO at IDAX.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:45:06 PM

Already first two IEO's has been completed on IDAX, which they are very successfully collected the amount, still, they are going to conduct another two IEO in another good exchange. I hope this coin will reach their target of collecting funds in the market due to the credibility they are showing in the market.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:44:37 AM

Already first two IEO's has been completed on IDAX, which they are very successfully collected the amount, still, they are going to conduct another two IEO in another good exchange. I hope this coin will reach their target of collecting funds in the market due to the credibility they are showing in the market.
There will soon be news regarding this issue and I think the next IEO of xCrypt will be successful because this project is being invested by many people and I personally used a small amount to buy on Forkdelta because the value at that exchange is much cheaper than the present. Personally, I will still wait for more important news and hope that XCT will soon be in the top 5 exchange in the near future.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:44:19 PM

There will soon be news regarding this issue and I think the next IEO of xCrypt will be successful because this project is being invested by many people and I personally used a small amount to buy on Forkdelta because the value at that exchange is much cheaper than the present. Personally, I will still wait for more important news and hope that XCT will soon be in the top 5 exchange in the near future.

Yes, many people who are waiting for registration on the 5 exchanges are extraordinarily great in the near future, people will definitely continue to glance at XCT.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:55:01 PM

Yes, many people who are waiting for registration on the 5 exchanges are extraordinarily great in the near future, people will definitely continue to glance at XCT.
And for that, let's wait for information about registering on 5 big exchanges, I'm also interested in looking at this project

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:18:22 PM

And for that, let's wait for information about registering on 5 big exchanges, I'm also interested in looking at this project
it will be very interesting if Xcrypt is able to compete with other major projects,
the IEO at IDAX will not lose like in binance or kucoin, I am sure prices will to the moon

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:18:12 AM

it will be very interesting if Xcrypt is able to compete with other major projects,
the IEO at IDAX will not lose like in binance or kucoin, I am sure prices will to the moon
if XCT is successfully registered in 5 big exchanges of course the price will to the moon. this is that makes when the IEO on IDAX this coin is sold out within a few hours because many people buy this coin. I hope it can be realized and time will answer everything.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:17:11 PM

if XCT is successfully registered in 5 big exchanges of course the price will to the moon. this is that makes when the IEO on IDAX this coin is sold out within a few hours because many people buy this coin. I hope it can be realized and time will answer everything.

But is there a confirmation from the team about the 5 exchanges? and all I know is that IDAX and Bitforex have been confirmed and the rest I don't know?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:03:09 PM

someone here has information about IEO on Bitforex Exchange on June 3?
Does it happened?  Were money raised or the launch was postponed a little?

Any actual info?
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:38:37 PM

someone here has information about IEO on Bitforex Exchange on June 3?
Does it happened?  Were money raised or the launch was postponed a little?

Any actual info?
I heard that  IEO for Phase 2 on Bitforex and Coinneal is still going to take place soon but I don't know for sure, maybe you can ask directly on the telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: