Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

Yes, hopefully the team answers it in this thread because we want to know how the development for the IEO on Bitforex.

and heard also that xct will be launched at Binance will it happen?
Shocked I was very surprised when you said that, did they partner with binance? do they have something that can be shown if they are partners with binance? if don't partner with binance, don't expect to be listing there in the near future

I think there is no direct announcement from the Xcrypto team that they had a partnership with the Binance. Even binance exchange not announced their partnership with the xcrypto company. I think they are applying for listing the coin in binance exchange.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:02:03 PM

Yes, hopefully the team answers it in this thread because we want to know how the development for the IEO on Bitforex.

Shocked I was very surprised when you said that, did they partner with binance? do they have something that can be shown if they are partners with binance? if don't partner with binance, don't expect to be listing there in the near future

I watched from the official XCT Twitter

Is XCT just bullshit? I hope this is a partnership correctly.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:27:40 PM

This is not a partnership. This picture means only that the application for listing is filed. I do not think it will be decided soon.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

I think this is just a strategy of team to attract interest from investors to invest in round 2 later, because I often see a lot of projects saying they will be listing in binance but all that is just bullshit

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

bassbity

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:45:05 PM

I think this is just a strategy of team to attract interest from investors to invest in round 2 later, because I often see a lot of projects saying they will be listing in binance but all that is just bullshit

Yes, maybe it could be that this only attracts investors later, which is delayed on Bitforex or not until when?
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:22:28 AM

If this information appears, the project will never have the opportunity to be listed in Binance because the exchange always requires that the project be kept confidential and that all activities related to this exchange are not possible. I think XCT will be very difficult to list in Binance because both are in the same field. In my opinion this news only helps the XCT improve on Forkdelta, but in fact , this coin is still nothing special in this period and it makes me feel anxious about the future of xCrypt

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:50:26 AM

They themselves launching the exchange but how can they list their base token in other exchanges, we have to think twice may some people speculating this false news and we didn't hear any direct news from the team that they are going to list in the exchanges.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:58:56 AM

They themselves launching the exchange but how can they list their base token in other exchanges, we have to think twice may some people speculating this false news and we didn't hear any direct news from the team that they are going to list in the exchanges.
Maybe it's better for us to wait for the team's direct explanation about the exchange problem because we all don't know so let's just follow the progress to make it clearer

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:58:11 PM

Important information about tokens swap.

who keeps their tokens on decentralized exchanges - put them on your personal wallet like MEW.

* Official Snapshot Time : June 20, 2019 13:00 (GMT +3)
* Official Swap Starting Time : June 25, 2019 13:00 (GMT +3)
* Official Swap Ending Time : June 30, 2019 00:00 (GMT +3)

All info here - https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/announcement-of-xcrypt-tokens-swap-82fa51c9307b
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:04:41 AM

Maybe it's better for us to wait for the team's direct explanation about the exchange problem because we all don't know so let's just follow the progress to make it clearer
exchange problem? do you mean about the application for registration to Binance? I think that is not a problem
anyone can apply to binance, but not all of them can be accepted

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Departure

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:40:25 AM

exchange problem? do you mean about the application for registration to Binance? I think that is not a problem

What kind of exchange problem are you talking about? I think that the only thing that can be said about the Binance statement is that the application for listing has been filed. However, I think that such exchanges like IDAX will start trading very quickly after the swap events.
bassbity

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:41:15 AM

What kind of exchange problem are you talking about? I think that the only thing that can be said about the Binance statement is that the application for listing has been filed. However, I think that such exchanges like IDAX will start trading very quickly after the swap events.

To be submitted to Binance it has been done but just waiting for notification from Binance's party, and I hope that XCT will soon be listed IDAX on 1 July.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:55:12 PM

who keeps their tokens on decentralized exchanges - put them on your personal wallet like MEW.

All info here - https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/announcement-of-xcrypt-tokens-swap-82fa51c9307b

If the swap expires on June 30, how will fate with the hunters whether they will receive their tokens before 30 June?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:37:15 PM

If the swap expires on June 30, how will fate with the hunters whether they will receive their tokens before 30 June?
in my opinion it doesn't need to be ignored, because the xct project team has planned it before, and I'm sure the xcrypt project won't disappoint its supporters, I hope the xCrypt project will become one of the leading projects
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:32:01 PM

As far as I know until now there has been no news about bounty payments.
But if the distribution is after June 30, surely that is a new token
And if you have created an account at https://ico.xcrypt.club/register and complete KYC,You don't need to worry about swap Smiley
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:54:15 PM

And if you have created an account at https://ico.xcrypt.club/register and complete KYC,You don't need to worry about swap Smiley

yes you are absolutely right, if the bounty participant gets it before June 30, there is no need to worry about it happening, I am sure the participants will get a new token, of course this will not bother the bounty campaign participants, I hope I can walk and I am very much looking forward xCrypt

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
Departure

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:31:44 AM

I think that program participants will receive their earned tokens directly into their accounts. These will be tokens that do not need a swap.

We are talking about those who already have tokens in their ERC-20 wallets
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:37:32 AM

Really it is not an easy job to list in the Binance exchange because they are completely based on the exchange and how far they will list their base token in other exchange, i think we should be very careful with this type of new from the team.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:42:55 AM

There has been news about the release of a new token and supply of XCT has been greatly reduced compared to the current token. I think this project is undergoing a big change and the potential of xCrypt will be mentioned more by people in the near future so if anyone has already held XCT, please withdraw to MEW because they will soon swap June 20 and XCT will soon be listed at IDAX on July 1

bassbity

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:07:12 PM

I think that program participants will receive their earned tokens directly into their accounts. These will be tokens that do not need a swap.

But there was no confirmation from the team, and no notification about bounty did not need to swap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: